Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair... some kids can sleep in broad daylight. My baby being one of them, I have to go in and turn the light off once he’s asleep because he turns it back on before going to sleep - so she may very well be asleep. Bit weird if she’s awake but they are filling her room with balloons as a birthday surprise. Though nothing would surprise me, anything for the perfect gram moment
True! But I am also thinking the noise of the balloons and 2 humans creeping around would at the least disturb her. Although she may be a very very deep sleeper!

Reactions: 9
Bab why are you laughing at the same sheets for years!? You should be ashamed wasting money on Disney tat but not buying essentials like new bed linen

Reactions: 6
True! But I am also thinking the noise of the balloons and 2 humans creeping around would at the least disturb her. Although she may be a very very deep sleeper!
Very valid point - hopefully this will be the last birthday they do it for. ’d have been mortified aged 10 if my mum and dad crept into my room
Bab why are you laughing at the same sheets for years!? You should be ashamed wasting money on Disney tat but not buying essentials like new bed linen
i hadn’t even noticed the bedding, that’s grim. I don’t care how good your washing machine is, no chance covers last that long. They must be threadbare by now😂

Very valid point - hopefully this will be the last birthday they do it for. ’d have been mortified aged 10 if my mum and dad crept into my room

i hadn’t even noticed the bedding, that’s grim. I don’t care how good your washing machine is, no chance covers last that long. They must be threadbare by now😂
To be fair - and I don’t like myself for trying to defend her - they look like Christmas hats on the cats so possibly only used a couple of weeks a year 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, possibly not and they might just be grim, but spending money is the one thing Babs has no problem with so I imagine she’d buy new bedding 🤣

Reactions: 10
Not in her defense but that looks like Christmas bedding...which I suppose is fair enough.
However, that post did make it hit home with me how I actually could not bring myself to post pics like that on my v.private instagram (close friends/family only who know my kids well). Nevermind to stangers. Just does not sit right.

Reactions: 8
When she moved house, I thought she would do a home account. Louise set one up at the weekend, I bet Babs was rabid that she didn’t get in there first!

I don’t want to be that person, but I have bedding that is older than I am. And it’s Disney. It’s fine and not threadbare at all.

Photographing a sleeping person is intrusive. Those pictures make my feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 19
Not in her defense but that looks like Christmas bedding...which I suppose is fair enough.
However, that post did make it hit home with me how I actually could not bring myself to post pics like that on my v.private instagram (close friends/family only who know my kids well). Nevermind to stangers. Just does not sit right.
i'm actually pretty surprised she doesn't have a set of specific birthday-themed bedding that she whacks out for erin's - and her own! - birthday. she has bedding dedicated to essentially every season/celebration! i guess with all their birthdays so close to christmas, they just have to suck it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She mentioned in her Christmas decorating video that the cat one is erins festive bedding and would probably be the last time they use it before it is donated. She also said she offered Erin Ethan’s Christmas bedding as he has 2 sets as used to have bunk beds but she chose the Kath Kidson cats

Reactions: 5
i'm actually pretty surprised she doesn't have a set of specific birthday-themed bedding that she whacks out for erin's - and her own! - birthday. she has bedding dedicated to essentially every season/celebration! i guess with all their birthdays so close to christmas, they just have to suck it up.
Imagine how busy it must be in her head.
Imagine having Bedding, Mugs, Plates, PJ's, Jumpers, Dressing Gowns, Bunting, Headbands, Bath bombs, Decorations, Tiered trays for everyone bleeping god dam season/occassion/celebration 🙄🙈😳🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It made me laugh that she used her daughters birthday tradition to address what has been said on tattle the last few days by pointing out they’re under the same roof... ok we get it, PUS doesn’t secretly live elsewhere, you’ve proved us wrong! You said it so it must be fact!!! Let’s all scream that babs has noticed us, surprised she has time when she is busy living her best lie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m disgusted at the sleeping photos of her children on an Instagram account. What a despicably intrusive and inappropriate thing to do. Safeguarding bab- ever heard of it?

Reactions: 17
hands up who thinks that babs is posting all this earplug content in the hope that she will be gifted a lifetime supply of free earplugs! 🙋🏻‍♀️ not content with yesterday's box of earplugs, she has wastefully ditched them, and is now onto her second box. tonight's earplugs are yet another casual throwback to the 90s - the return of tie dye as a fashion statament - which feature a tie dye effect, and are presumably aimed at children, to fit her supposedly tiny, shallow ear holes.

for someone who is perfectly comfortable showing herself in bed, and splurging images of her sleeping children all over social media, it's incredibly unbelievable that ste hasn't been roped into such content. yet not even a slight hint of even his ARM has ever been featured in the bed next to her, despite the earplug content supposedly being all about her continued attempts to block out his snoring. he's not even there babs! ste's happy to appear in her ad photos, despite that grimaced, forced smile, but presumably babs actively turns down any ad content that would involve a photo of her and ste in the bedroom together - even just chilling out next to each other watching netflix - because ste is not permitted to set foot in her room. ever. unless he's delivering snacks or hot cocks. i mean, he's had a lucky escape in that respect. if he were to share a bed with babs, he'd wake up most mornings to find that she had shared photos of his sleeping face all over the gram, to give her followers a much-needed break from her own gurning mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s a fair bit of pink going on it those birthday bedroom pics 👀
Doesn't Babs always claim that Erin hates pink 🤔🤷‍♀️?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Babies don’t fix marriages or relationships for that matter - surely the private therapist would have told her that. And I’m sure you have to have sex with your hubby to make a baby 😂😂
Perhaps that’s what the turkey Baster is for, because let’s face it, the king of roasts hasn’t basted a turkey for a loooooong time...

🤢🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
hands up who thinks that babs is posting all this earplug content in the hope that she will be gifted a lifetime supply of free earplugs! 🙋🏻‍♀️ not content with yesterday's box of earplugs, she has wastefully ditched them, and is now onto her second box. tonight's earplugs are yet another casual throwback to the 90s - the return of tie dye as a fashion statament - which feature a tie dye effect, and are presumably aimed at children, to fit her supposedly tiny, shallow ear holes.

for someone who is perfectly comfortable showing herself in bed, and splurging images of her sleeping children all over social media, it's incredibly unbelievable that ste hasn't been roped into such content. yet not even a slight hint of even his ARM has ever been featured in the bed next to her, despite the earplug content supposedly being all about her continued attempts to block out his snoring. he's not even there babs! ste's happy to appear in her ad photos, despite that grimaced, forced smile, but presumably babs actively turns down any ad content that would involve a photo of her and ste in the bedroom together - even just chilling out next to each other watching netflix - because ste is not permitted to set foot in her room. ever. unless he's delivering snacks or hot cocks. i mean, he's had a lucky escape in that respect. if he were to share a bed with babs, he'd wake up most mornings to find that she had shared photos of his sleeping face all over the gram, to give her followers a much-needed break from her own gurning mug.
I’ve actually just typed up some similar thoughts about this on my recap notes 🤣🤣 I find it genuinely fascinating what a massive web of lies she is prepared to weave about him snoring in the bed. If he was there it would be so easy to get a photo of him, the fact that she hasn’t just screams that he’s not in the bed. She doesn’t care about anyone’s privacy or dignity, why wouldn’t she take a photo of the back of his head in the dark or record sound only of the snoring?? And she sits there, in front of the camera, chattering on about ear plugs and how much they block the sounds out. Like she’s just telling a bare face lie to herself and her followers. What a strange life, I can’t imagine even being able to face myself in the mirror or look anyone in the eye if I’d fabricated a whole story for thousands of people who are 99% sure it’s all crap!

Does Erin sleep with her bedroom light on then? Because unless she does, that photo must be staged.

I hate seeing photos of children sleeping on Instagram. It's so intrusive.
I came on to say this, I think it’s super inappropriate. Just keep some things private babs. I know I wouldn’t want a picture of me sleeping put on social media, especially not to 100k plus people. Never mind a child...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.