Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel excited for their Birthdays, I reminisce about when they were born..... But nothing in the league of Grotbabs!! Everything with her is times 100. She has to go over the top all of the time!
And I'm sorry Emma, but 2 days ago you were basically going through the menopause (apparently 😅) there ain't no way that sack you call a body could make, grow and birth another baby.
Now please stop putting such images in our minds at night.
The only sack that body is, is a sack of spuds- double bagged obviously.
Don’t get me wrong I’m excited for their birthdays but emosh? Erm nope but then again I’m an adult in full control of my life (most of the time) and not living for the validation of others

Reactions: 11
You IC200 are all honest so am I just cold and lacking in emotions?? The only time I’ve felt “emosh” the night before my children’s birthdays was when they turned 1, became teenagers, 18 then 21
Does anyone else feel so emosh???
11 made me emotional- the last primary school birthday, the last time she took in sweets for her class and wore a badge. I'd not expected that, but I think it was as much to do with the fact that that stage of her life was coming to an end and we were relocating over the summer- it was a big year for us! There's been the odd birthday where I've thought "bloody hell, where is the time going?" But thats it. So if you're cold, so am I!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Heavens to Betsy, how can they have this done before 7pm?? Did Erin do it herself?? Do they actually physically lock the kids away in their bedrooms for all those hours?? I have to wait till at least 9:30/10 these days to make sure my almost 9 year old is asleep before I do the elf and things. It’s so weird in that house 🙄View attachment 339710
sadly, erin's birthday would undoubtedly be far more special - tier three or not - if babs actually ditched the social media, respected her by resisting her compulsive urge to document every aspect of her daughter's birthday online, and actually gave her the time and attention she deserves on her birthday. but babs doesn't realise that her children would value that far more than endless plastic tat and instagrammable birthday content. if there's one thing i wish she WOULD learn from her endless scrolling on Tattle, it's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wishes she could have another baby, that’s actually quite sad. She’s looking to fill a void & probably provide content for the gram.
Babies don’t fix marriages or relationships for that matter - surely the private therapist would have told her that. And I’m sure you have to have sex with your hubby to make a baby 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So there is one thing I do not and will not ever understand. Why does she feel the need to location tag Birmingham, United Kingdom on EVERY SINGLE POST inside her home. We get it babs, brummymummy is indeed from Birmingham and still living in Birmingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So there is one thing I do not and will not ever understand. Why does she feel the need to location tag Birmingham, United Kingdom on EVERY SINGLE POST inside her home. We get it babs, brummymummy is indeed from Birmingham and still living in Birmingham.
It’s cause she’s from the endz and wants people to know, innit 😂😂

KeBabba you’ve just been trolled by your fwend tamingtwins. This is how you say thank you to your minions for paying for your lifestyle and new tiny house. Freebies for 2 not just a sodding email
😂😂😂😂
45C17EC3-4728-4113-81B4-597AA35B4905.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Babies don’t fix marriages or relationships for that matter - surely the private therapist would have told her that. And I’m sure you have to have sex with your hubby to make a baby 😂😂
so desperate not to lose that toddler-mum appeal, that she'd actually create a BABY for content. at this point, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me. however, i would be SHOOKETH if she actually her desperation for relatable content actually meant that kween babs permitted ste to have sex with her. she's far more likely to jump on the adoption "bandwagon" than she is of birthing her own little Elijah or Eden. she probably sees a baby as the perfect content creator though - constant content with zero creative effort. ideal money-making scheme!

Reactions: 16
Oh my god do you think she's trying to reinvent herself as some kind of retro account? You're right, she's really pushing it at the minute 🙄 it makes no sense at all. She's just completely directionless.
im laughing in my head at babatha being all abigails party.......ordering canapés from Ocado

You IC200 are all honest so am I just cold and lacking in emotions?? The only time I’ve felt “emosh” the night before my children’s birthdays was when they turned 1, became teenagers, 18 then 21
On the eve of my kids birthday the feeling I usually have is the feeling of being skint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
so desperate not to lose that toddler-mum appeal, that she'd actually create a BABY for content. at this point, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me. however, i would be SHOOKETH if she actually her desperation for relatable content actually meant that kween babs permitted ste to have sex with her. she's far more likely to jump on the adoption "bandwagon" than she is of birthing her own little Elijah or Eden. she probably sees a baby as the perfect content creator though - constant content with zero creative effort. ideal money-making scheme!
I just can't understand why she can't move her content to be more age appropriate to her actual children!? There's a whole mine of content there, she's just too lazy to look for it.

Reactions: 10
I’m not saying older ladies can’t have babies... but she was literally saying the other day she’s “nearly” 50... would you want to be nearly 50 and having a newborn? I’m 22 and having a baby is the single hardest thing I’ve ever done (loving every second). Her kids are 7 and 10, now if she was 30 and said yeah I want another bub I’d understand more, but 43 and wanting another?! She already spends all day in bed, on what planet does she think she’s got the energy or ability to have another baby.

Reactions: 16
she really does want to be Hinch; creating a baby for content

I hold my hands I get feelings the night before my little ones birthday, they're both preschool so maybe it will fade a bit, I wouldn't say "emosh" just reflective of time passing I guess and excited as they grow. but its certainly not posted on social media.

Reactions: 8
Can't remember how many emails she was planning on doing but if its anything like her reply's on instagram ,it wont take long to send a heart emoji followed by i hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"she will always be his baby. OUR baby." - i see that emma picked up on our comments about her always refering to the kiddos, especially erin, as "hers".

so erin gets her room filled with balloons every year for her birthday. what special tradition is associated with ethan's birthday? or is that birthday magic reserved only for the golden child?

Reactions: 18
I cried the eve on my sons 9th birthday because its half way to 18 so in my head that was half way through childhood (I'm an emotional cry at adverts style person though)
10...I was fine about.
Hope this helps

Also...take mental notes now of the fuss made for Ez's bday so we can compare to the piss poor attempt that will be Ethans (half price primark harry potter decs have already been purchased for that one)

Final point for Babs directly....when you are choosing who to email take a second to think how many requests are tattlers looking for a giggle (covidiotbabs I'm looking at you) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is NO way Erin is asleep in that photo all the bloody lights are on. I'm sure its lovely and it was a great thing Ste did but now its for the gram and another fake part of the life of Brummy. Also at some point boundaries have to be put in place (not saying now) and Erin wont want her dad or mum or brother going in her room in the night when she is 'asleep' even if it is to do something lovely. I feel for these kids having every last second added to the gram.

Reactions: 21
Pals, I don't think there's any danger of another baby anytime soon.
This is the sheer look of terror in Kenny's eyes at the thought of Babetha going near him 😳
this photo captures the exact same look of fear in ste's face as in that wedding photo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There is NO way Erin is asleep in that photo all the bloody lights are on. I'm sure its lovely and it was a great thing Ste did but now its for the gram and another fake part of the life of Brummy. Also at some point boundaries have to be put in place (not saying now) and Erin wont want her dad or mum or brother going in her room in the night when she is 'asleep' even if it is to do something lovely. I feel for these kids having every last second added to the gram.
To be fair... some kids can sleep in broad daylight. My baby being one of them, I have to go in and turn the light off once he’s asleep because he turns it back on before going to sleep - so she may very well be asleep. Bit weird if she’s awake but they are filling her room with balloons as a birthday surprise. Though nothing would surprise me, anything for the perfect gram moment

Reactions: 5
Just seen the video on the very page - all the influencers have made the same video and just inserted their own dance moves. I did think the coherent story line, the tik tok style click clothes changes, etc were a little too professional for babs to come up with them.
I just came on to say this. Just seen the kabs family dance and Ashley banjos. Both excellent

Reactions: 1
exactly this. what started as a lovely, genuine family birthday tradition has literally been exploited by babs for content. regardless of whether erin or ste want to continue with it, babs is obviously demending it continues to happen every year, so that she can share her balloon-filled-sleeping-erin montage. it was probably once a special father/daughter tradition, and actually meant something to both of them, but now - as with everything in their lives - it's all about racking up the views and likes and follows, regardless of whether erin wants every aspect of her life, including her bedroom interior and photos of her sleeping, plastered all over the gram.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.