Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this makes me look sadder than Emma wearing a hair band but can I be recognised, officially, as ‘The 1st Person To Buy A Creme Egg in December.’ 😜🤪
Briggs - 1 Conway - 0

View attachment 339617
I'm anticipating a creme egg post or story in the next few days, if you listen closely you can just hear her shouting at Pus to get in the car, get down to the petrol station and frantically look for the creme eggs so she can claim to be the first person to buy one in December!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her problem is she wants to create an Insta House, but lacks the skill and opportunity to do it. The grey kitchen in the old house was full on influencer, but didnt work in a galley kitchen and made it claustrophobic. She tries to do scandi and white, think shelves and succulents, and instead gets cluttered and cheap. Pick a bleeping design and stick to it, and pick an interior that works for the house. Her old terrace would have been lovely as countrychic or shabbychic. I've just bought a 1700s cottage, I'm not filling it with steel and chrome but being sympathetic to the surroundings. Cause I dont care what SM thinks, i just want to be happy in my home!
I wish I could demolish that bloody awful mug cabinet. It’s hideous. It doesn’t even match the rest of the kitchen. The fridge freezer could go in it’s place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With regards to possible (certain) cream egg gate pending... I'm thinking along the lines of

*Photo of cream egg and gurning face*

"Ste picked this up. From the shop. In December. Now I laaaaave Christmas as you know but this had me rabid."

*2 mins later - photo of laptop search results for Easter themes*

"I caved. I started looking for Easter egg hunt themes. I was shooketh. Stephen was shooketh."

*Poll - is it too early to start thinking about Easter? Answer options*
1. No kween
2. Fill yer boots Babs

(Both biased answers to work in her favour of course)

*Shares results and gurning selfies*

Something like that yeah? 🤔 Before the week is out I bet 🙋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No GDPR rules are broken if people willingly email her in anticipation of her replying.
She needs to be registered with the Information Commissioners Office though if she is storing the information If she hasn’t registered she could face a hefty fine.

Reactions: 6
Who the duck shortens Erin to Ez??
it's babz attempting to be cool and appeal to the kids by throwing back to the '00s when there was that phase of everyone shortening their name to a diminutive version that ended in z. y'know, like Daz or Caz or whatever. she probably picked up on it whilst she was in her starring role of RE teacher. Emz is obvs trying to re-ignite the trend to fuel that retro vibe she's trying to associate herself with, hence Ez. either that, or she hasn't yet learnt how to spell "Erin". 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
With regards to possible (certain) cream egg gate pending... I'm thinking along the lines of

*Photo of cream egg and gurning face*

"Ste picked this up. From the shop. In December. Now I laaaaave Christmas as you know but this had me rabid."

*2 mins later - photo of laptop search results for Easter themes*

"I caved. I started looking for Easter egg hunt themes. I was shooketh. Stephen was shooketh."

*Poll - is it too early to start thinking about Easter? Answer options*
1. No kween
2. Fill yer boots Babs

(Both biased answers to work in her favour of course)

*Shares results and gurning selfies*

Something like that yeah? 🤔 Before the week is out I bet 🙋
And no doubt she will be doing all this in her Easter fuckin dressing gown

• Haha
She needs to be registered with the Information Commissioners Office though if she is storing the information If she hasn’t registered she could face a hefty fine.
Although I doubt she knows this I'm sure she'll be quick to delete them all once she's done her standard copy & paste reply 🙄

Who the duck shortens Erin to Ez??
A Brummy Chav 🤷‍♀️

And no doubt she will be doing all this in her Easter fuckin dressing gown
With Bunny Ears having replaced the Headbands 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
they've already decorated the living room with birthday banners, balloons and a nyraid of photos - which obviously appeal to emma's "the one who made me a mother" nostalgia rather than the birthday girl herself, because what ten year old chooses to celebrate their birthday with a display of their baby photos being plastered all over social media. babs spent her pre-birthday at a tier two NT property with a friend followed by midnight shopping in primark. erin's pre-birthday celebration is being banished to her bedroom by 7pm, because babs would be RABID if she was forced to stay up til after 8.30 to decorate the house for her precious daughter's birthday!

Reactions: 17
it's babz attempting to be cool and appeal to the kids by throwing back to the '00s when there was that phase of everyone shortening their name to a diminutive version that ended in z. y'know, like Daz or Caz or whatever. she probably picked up on it whilst she was in her starring role of RE teacher. Emz is obvs trying to re-ignite the trend to fuel that retro vibe she's trying to associate herself with, hence Ez. either that, or she hasn't yet learnt how to spell "Erin". 🤷🏻‍♂️
Oh my god do you think she's trying to reinvent herself as some kind of retro account? You're right, she's really pushing it at the minute 🙄 it makes no sense at all. She's just completely directionless.

Reactions: 7
Erm, Mrs Briggs, not to minimise your achievement at all (congratulations, screamed, floor, shooketh, rabid etc)...but did you put your Creme Egg on the floor for this snap? Are you feeling ok?
It was actually taken on my solid oak work surface in the kitchen, which, coincidentally, is next to my huge fridge freezer 😂😂

Sounds like you invented buying creme eggs?
Pre-Easter, yes dahrling! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
🤣 She asked PUS if he wants another baby and he said “mmmmm no”
I doubt it! I expect he screamed and ran for the hills as fast as his sliders would allow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my god do you think she's trying to reinvent herself as some kind of retro account? You're right, she's really pushing it at the minute 🙄 it makes no sense at all. She's just completely directionless.
it's definitely interesting to note that Louise Pentland, in her latest vlog, mentions that it's been filmed in an "old skool" style. literally TWO DAYS later, babs releases her "old skool" birthday haul vlog. i think it's safe to say where she lifted THAT idea from. despite LP ditching her, understandably not wanting to be associated with her constant vulgar and crass behaviour, babs obvs envies her - in the same way she envies all her "friends", such as Gi, for being successful than her - LP has published more books than babs - which have been more successful - is far more popular on social media and is essentially a more likeable character, and as a result, babs is RABID. she's gonna mimic anything a more popular and successful content creator posts in the hopes it will increase her influencer status. she obviously thinks "old skool" is the latest bandwagon, so she's leapt right onto it, and embraced that retro vibe. pretty sure it was simply a throwaway comment in LP's vlog, but it proves babs still watches her vlogs, taking notes whilst seething with envy.

You IC200 are all honest so am I just cold and lacking in emotions?? The only time I’ve felt “emosh” the night before my children’s birthdays was when they turned 1, became teenagers, 18 then 21
Does anyone else feel so emosh???

You IC200 are all honest so am I just cold and lacking in emotions?? The only time I’ve felt “emosh” the night before my children’s birthdays was when they turned 1, became teenagers, 18 then 21
I’m pretty sure Babs invented birthday celebrations so as my kids are older than hers I didn’t realise I was meant to do anything to celebrate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel excited for their Birthdays, I reminisce about when they were born..... But nothing in the league of Grotbabs!! Everything with her is times 100. She has to go over the top all of the time!
And I'm sorry Emma, but 2 days ago you were basically going through the menopause (apparently 😅) there ain't no way that sack you call a body could make, grow and birth another baby.
Now please stop putting such images in our minds at night.

Reactions: 16
She wishes she could have another baby, that’s actually quite sad. She’s looking to fill a void & probably provide content for the gram.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.