Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't write them....probably will set up a sweatshop and get the kids werking for her.

Reactions: 11
I think that the reason she made no effort to purge her belongings, other than she's lazy, is because even though she knew the house was smaller she massively under estimated how much smaller and how much less storage in the kitchen, the coat and shoe cupboards, the garage and the bathroom size and airing cupboard.
Aside from the fact that they have far too much stuff (why do they all have SO many coats??), the fact that they bought a house and didn't even do a bit of measuring to check if they would need to get rid of furniture or get different furniture, makes it feel even more like a snap decision and I honestly see them being on the move again within 2 years. I originally thought that she moved in part for content and was going to attempt to become predominantly an interiors account and show less of the kids, but all she has done so far is buy more and more shite to fill her already bursting house!

Reactions: 10
knowing the sheer lack of effort that babs puts into everything - including PAID ad content - i imagine the 30 emails she sends out to her loyal fans will be quick, badly-punctuated, full-stop-riddled copy-and-paste identical emails, with the name altered - although in some cases, she'll probably even mess that up - and i'm sure that this will be proved when over-excited babettes begin sharing their emails and tagging babs. she legit thinks she is so popular and adored, and that supposed 100 emails - that she's only gonna bother responding to 30 of - is only going to fuel her delusions. i am experiencing so much second-hand embarrassment on her behalf.

my prediction for tomorrow's vlog is a primark haul, which will ultimately expose her pre-birthday midnight shopping trip...
Talking about tags. No one has tagged the mugs4mugs yet. Have they not been delivered with 16 days to Christmas what a crock of shite and waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion -

"She's taking covid rules, breaking them twice, Ste knows that Babs is naughty not nice!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I find it hilarious that she has a 'following' of over 120K and she thinks its "wild" that she had over 100 emails (99 if you exclude mine 🤣) and she thinks this is a good thing 🤦‍♀️🙄🤣👍
I just came on to say this! What a tit show of a competition, I would have been embarrassed to admit that I only had 100 (to you 100 people...go get a life) out of my 120k followers.

Speaks volumes that the Babette's really aren't that bothered about her at all. You're not Birmingham's answer to Beyonce so get over yourself. Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this makes me look sadder than Emma wearing a hair band but can I be recognised, officially, as ‘The 1st Person To Buy A Creme Egg in December.’ 😜🤪
Briggs - 1 Conway - 0

D6C6DA10-0BB8-4D4D-91AB-281495CBDDF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Aside from the fact that they have far too much stuff (why do they all have SO many coats??), the fact that they bought a house and didn't even do a bit of measuring to check if they would need to get rid of furniture or get different furniture, makes it feel even more like a snap decision and I honestly see them being on the move again within 2 years. I originally thought that she moved in part for content and was going to attempt to become predominantly an interiors account and show less of the kids, but all she has done so far is buy more and more shite to fill her already bursting house!
I really thought she was going to turn to renovation vlogs but so far it has been moving some furniture badly and briefly watching Stephen steam some wall paper off. Her later room makeovers in her old house were more of a transformation. The room makeovers which by the way I believe was their idea to try to make them love living in their old house but that failed and hence the snap decision to move when they realised whatever they did they were still miserable there. Emma does not have an eye for interior design. I think she knows it because she doesn't really share many images of her designs

Reactions: 10
I have been thinking, it's not a common occurrence but here goes. How short is babs working day. I mean she is usually in her pjs by 4pm. And I don't count shopping as work or watching netflix. So what 2 to 3 hours at best?? Answers on a postcard... is that a word I made up???? Um nevermind #whogivesashit #hohoho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this makes me look sadder than Emma wearing a hair band but can I be recognised, officially, as ‘The 1st Person To Buy A Creme Egg in December.’ 😜🤪
Briggs - 1 Conway - 0

View attachment 339617
Erm, Mrs Briggs, not to minimise your achievement at all (congratulations, screamed, floor, shooketh, rabid etc)...but did you put your Creme Egg on the floor for this snap? Are you feeling ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really thought she was going to turn to renovation vlogs but so far it has been moving some furniture badly and briefly watching Stephen steam some wall paper off. Her later room makeovers in her old house were more of a transformation. The room makeovers which by the way I believe was their idea to try to make them love living in their old house but that failed and hence the snap decision to move when they realised whatever they did they were still miserable there. Emma does not have an eye for interior design. I think she knows it because she doesn't really share many images of her designs
Her problem is she wants to create an Insta House, but lacks the skill and opportunity to do it. The grey kitchen in the old house was full on influencer, but didnt work in a galley kitchen and made it claustrophobic. She tries to do scandi and white, think shelves and succulents, and instead gets cluttered and cheap. Pick a bleeping design and stick to it, and pick an interior that works for the house. Her old terrace would have been lovely as countrychic or shabbychic. I've just bought a 1700s cottage, I'm not filling it with steel and chrome but being sympathetic to the surroundings. Cause I dont care what SM thinks, i just want to be happy in my home!

Reactions: 17
well creamegg gate here we go ... what odds are we giving babs is about to eat one too ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Pink Stuff content has annoyed me!
She should not be let loose with that stuff. It can damage surfaces if used too vigorously. Its not safe in her big shuvle hands 🤣
I think this is a dig at Mrs Hinch. She is always having a sly dig at her grey and clean house.

Reactions: 6
No she’s gonna email them. No thought just an email from keBabba I mean wtf?!
An email, she really is in a time warp how very 90s

Briggs - 1 Conway - 0

View attachment 339617
Oh you’ve thrown the gauntlet down hard, she’ll be on that like a car bonnet (& probably calling it sexual too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An email, she really is in a time warp how very 90s.
she seems to think she's appealing to her audience by being "old skool". she'd probably be sending people postcards written in scented gel pens if it wasn't so much effort - the actual writing, the buying of stamps, the walking to the postbox to mail them...

• Haha
Heavens to Betsy, how can they have this done before 7pm?? Did Erin do it herself?? Do they actually physically lock the kids away in their bedrooms for all those hours?? I have to wait till at least 9:30/10 these days to make sure my almost 9 year old is asleep before I do the elf and things. It’s so weird in that house 🙄
7C5B5C29-E7EA-4561-A335-F02628D065FC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.