Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lockdown next week then.....of course only Babs will be affected. So anxiety posts starts tomorrow.....

Reactions: 14
Poor Ethan. The way she drags him back into the shot :( i wonder how many times he had to do that routine over and over..
I thought the same thing. I don’t wrap my kids in cotton wool by any stretch of the means but I certainly don’t throw them around like glorified stage props. It’s obviously Emma’s world and they all just exist in it unfortunately.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Are those the boys glasses?
They look like it, they're not proper glasses though, he likes to wear "fashion" ones apparently!

By her own admission. She is that one pissed pal that ruins every night out. It’s “apparently” the reason she doesn’t drink alcohol anymore
And one of the many, many reasons for therapy! 🤣

I thought the same thing. I don’t wrap my kids in cotton wool by any stretch of the means but I certainly don’t throw them around like glorified stage props. It’s obviously Emma’s world and they all just exist in it unfortunately.
Look at her face on the 3rd pic! She grabbed the sheet on his head, I'd put money on it she pulled his hair! 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Those bloody plants have more baths than babs

Wonder if the real reason she can’t get rid of the bath is because of the plants, not the kids

• Haha
So I moved house yesterday, I had sold way before brummy but there had been issues down the chain. Anyway. We've moved from a Victorian terrace much like babs old house but not as nice, to a new build with a garage and a drive which was on the list for us with 2kids. We were unpacking til 2am and we've honestly got maybe a quarter of the boxes brummy has. I have a real thing about tat and 'things' I won't be filling up windowsills with plants etc. Anyway, it's just a really interesting comparison for me as we have the same size family but literally a quarter of the stuff!

Oh and I didn't stay in a hotel. We slept on mattress on the floor, kids beds were up and we ate fish and chips from the paper !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also Emma if you see this, I just wanted to give you a little tip. Your parting is really unflattering 😬 Just an inch closer to the middle and it’ll knock years off you!
Yy it makes her look like she's balding.

So I moved house yesterday, I had sold way before brummy but there had been issues down the chain. Anyway. We've moved from a Victorian terrace much like babs old house but not as nice, to a new build with a garage and a drive which was on the list for us with 2kids. We were unpacking til 2am and we've honestly got maybe a quarter of the boxes brummy has. I have a real thing about tat and 'things' I won't be filling up windowsills with plants etc. Anyway, it's just a really interesting comparison for me as we have the same size family but literally a quarter of the stuff!

Oh and I didn't stay in a hotel. We slept on mattress on the floor, kids beds were up and we ate fish and chips from the paper !
how did you cope ?? was all that then followed by a bathroom meltdown ??

how did you cope ?? was all that then followed by a bathroom meltdown ??
Massive bathroom meltdown and also a kitchen floor meltdown this morning cus my WiFi won't be on for 10days and I can't find a TV ariel. The kids are having to play in the garden and I'm actually having to speak to my husband 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her ‘routines’ just aren’t funny at all. If they were in time it might help.

Reactions: 7
Credit where credit is due- Babs has done a REALLY good job of getting her hair to match the yellow of her teeth!! Flashing her gnashers is SOOOO attractive😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Massive bathroom meltdown and also a kitchen floor meltdown this morning cus my WiFi won't be on for 10days and I can't find a TV ariel. The kids are having to play in the garden and I'm actually having to speak to my husband 😂😂
have you heard of a hot spot train ... that might be something you can try to get through these hard hard hard times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she baths the plants every Saturday morning and then they'll be good for a couple of weeks? Huh!?
Is she even aware she's lying anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So no mention of lockdown yet....maybe Pus hasn't updated her. She does realise all her favourite shops will close for at least 4 weeks?

Reactions: 11
I her defence I don't blame her for not mentioning the lockdown rumours. They are rumours at the moment and the last thing we need is scaremongering from a weirdo non entity influencer.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.