Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I her defence I don't blame her for not mentioning the lockdown rumours. They are rumours at the moment and the last thing we need is scaremongering from a weirdo non entity influencer.
Agreed. And just to add, these rumours of another "lockdown" are actually just the whole country entering tier 3 pretty much and she knows Birmingham is heading for the regardless so 🤷‍♀️ Ita business as usual for our Babs and as its Halloween 🎃 I think its the perfect time to bring back "Grotbabs" too 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t wait to frame them dog drawings for HER so is she that oblivious that she’s been drawn as Harry Potter and Stitch because the kids love them???? But nah all about Queen Babs (plus another troll post for sympathy, ont like it then don’t bloody look for it!!)

also her captions are “improved” but still not bleeping accurate with what she’s saying and still bleeping useless AND she’s not capitalising her hashtags so further limited access)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can’t wait to frame them dog drawings for HER so is she that oblivious that she’s been drawn as Harry Potter and Stitch because the kids love them???? But nah all about Queen Babs (plus another troll post for sympathy, ont like it then don’t bloody look for it!!)

also her captions are “improved” but still not bleeping accurate with what she’s saying and still bleeping useless AND she’s not capitalising her hashtags so further limited access)
Came here to say this, those pics are clearly for her kids not Babs. Oh & troll off Babs, if you don’t want to read negativity don’t come on Tattle.

Is it me or are her face, chin and neck growing?
Merging into Babbathehut

• Haha
She is an absolute prize bell end!
You don't know that people Hate you Emma, cos you don't read here or DM's (🤔) and you delete anything that is the slightest bit negative!
duck off with your tit pictures and grow up.
Stick your self pity where the Brummy sun don't shine cos I'll tell you what's Haaaaarrrrrd - 12 hour shifts and days on end away from your kids to protect their health.
Seeing people die alone.
Telling families news over the phone that should be done face to face with a hug.
Colleagues broken and crying everywhere you look.
Dickheads like you crying cos Poundland is going to be shut is whats wrong in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
2 things...
1. She commissioned those pet portraits (no #gifted on the post) This isnt a reminder of how kind the babettes are Em you paid her to do it.
2. Shout out to the woman that tagged Babs in a Halloween themed jus roll creation...you missed a trick Em 😂
20201031_111632.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
2 things...
1. She commissioned those pet portraits (no #gifted on the post) This isnt a reminder of how kind the babettes are Em you paid her to do it.
2. Shout out to the woman that tagged Babs in a Halloween themed jus roll creation...you missed a trick Em 😂View attachment 294728
She just hasn't the imagination to this kind of thing yet gets paid thousands per ad. Makes no sense. Suppose any publicity is good publicity!!

Reactions: 6
I just showed my 17 year old son a selection of her reels. First comment...her poor kids. 2nd....thank god you don't behave like that. 3rd. Is she like 49 or 50?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does have a comment calling her out for embarrassing her kids on the Ghostbusters video. I suspect a Tattler.

• Haha
So I moved house yesterday, I had sold way before brummy but there had been issues down the chain. Anyway. We've moved from a Victorian terrace much like babs old house but not as nice, to a new build with a garage and a drive which was on the list for us with 2kids. We were unpacking til 2am and we've honestly got maybe a quarter of the boxes brummy has. I have a real thing about tat and 'things' I won't be filling up windowsills with plants etc. Anyway, it's just a really interesting comparison for me as we have the same size family but literally a quarter of the stuff!

Oh and I didn't stay in a hotel. We slept on mattress on the floor, kids beds were up and we ate fish and chips from the paper !
Best of luck to you all in your new house. I envy your driveway - would love one 😍 X

Reactions: 9
Her dining room table and chairs is horrible. I hate those bucket type plastic chairs from IKEA. They're OK for a younger person's modern home but that is clearly not our Babs is it.
Surely she should have invested in some proper nice quality furniture. Maybe she's not doing as "well" as she'd like people think. This house move is showing more cracks all the time. Please god, just save us from hers!

The capitalisation of her hashtags is boiling my piss. A follower reached out to her specifically and asked her not to capitalise them so they can be read accurately by screen readers for the visually impaired. Yet, she's blatantly ignored this simple request.
Absolute cockhead

Reactions: 14
Her dining room table and chairs is horrible. I hate those bucket type plastic chairs from IKEA. They're OK for a younger person's modern home but that is clearly not our Babs is it.
Surely she should have invested in some proper nice quality furniture. Maybe she's not doing as "well" as she'd like people think. This house move is showing more cracks all the time. Please god, just save us from hers!
Those chairs used to be nice but they're so passé now. They're based on the Eames chairs that were mega bucks, you can get the rip off ones for £30 per pair these days, so every fucker has them.

Late to the trend again, Babs. Ditto for the hairpin legged table. Very 5 years ago.

The capitalisation of her hashtags is boiling my piss. A follower reached out to her specifically and asked her not to capitalise them so they can be read accurately by screen readers for the visually impaired. Yet, she's blatantly ignored this simple request.
Absolute cockhead
mine too I'm dyslexic and cant make head or tail of them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just showed my 17 year old son a selection of her reels. First comment...her poor kids. 2nd....thank god you don't behave like that. 3rd. Is she like 49 or 50?
My 18 year old would be utterly mortified and would have been since age 12ish. I don’t know how she’ll cope with the teenage years tbh. You have to back off and let them lead their own lives. She will totally lose control of them. Then what??

Absolute cockhead
I don't think babs understands! She started to capitalise all her hash tags instead of #JustTheFirstLetter. I mean I didn't know either but #ItsNotMyJobToKnow

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.