Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping knob.
not only it’s that wholly inappropriate it’s also bleeping inaccurate. Did anyone else find that outfit saucy?!
Trying to sexualise everything is not very mature. It’s like she’s had some kind of trauma in her teenage years, and she is stuck at that point and cannot get past it.
It’s tomorrow’s outfit that is saucy not the tit show boiler suit

What mum of two has time in half term to nap in the middle of the day?
One that has a pusss on hand to cater to her every whim

Reactions: 5
I really don't like the way she dragged him back into shot and then basically pushed him out of the way so she could dance in front of the camera as if to say "look at meeeee!!!"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What an embarrassment, not for dressing up but the stupid attention seeking look at me I'm a larger lady who dances like a massive twit just to appear normal /relatable so you'll keep on buying my overpriced mugs .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How is there still so many boxes left unpacked!! We had one day off following our move and all boxes were emptied and gone by then!

Reactions: 13
How is there still so many boxes left unpacked!! We had one day off following our move and all boxes were emptied and gone by then!
you don't think it was a pre record then? isn't she off being taxi mum to triple threat ?

Reactions: 2
She definitely had an ill fitting bra on under that costume, they were a bit more perky than her usual saggy mammaries from the tales from the pit.
Did I imagine the Sally outfit from The Nightmare Before Christmas being shown previously? I’m sure she had that delivered in the old house? That surely can’t be the sexy number?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.