Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dining room table and chairs is horrible. I hate those bucket type plastic chairs from IKEA. They're OK for a younger person's modern home but that is clearly not our Babs is it.
Surely she should have invested in some proper nice quality furniture. Maybe she's not doing as "well" as she'd like people think. This house move is showing more cracks all the time. Please god, just save us from hers!
The table was from Amazon, wasn’t it? A company famous for their high quality furniture.....ahem.... That traditional house deserves far better.

Reactions: 16
Babs has absolutely no rhythm at all. Every clip she’s bouncing, writhing or jiggling out of time.

Reactions: 5
I don't think babs understands! She started to capitalise all her hash tags instead of #JustTheFirstLetter. I mean I didn't know either but #ItsNotMyJobToKnow
I do it because of my ocd self #thepenisinmymouth #ThePenIsInMyMouth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s really giving me rage this week. Totally pointless house move that could have been done so well but she’s just messed it all up, and for what?? That house won’t be big enough for them. Erin gets a golden girl post, Ethan gets a sheet thrown over him and a shove. She continually finds new ways to embarrass herself and her kids. Can’t hashtag or caption properly, can’t advertise things properly, which means she can’t do her bloody job properly. Yet she’s getting paid, getting attention from her Babettes and generally going around thinking she’s the bees knees 😡 Lockdown is coming and there are definitely more important things to worry about, but she’s just more and more ridiculous every day!

Reactions: 13
she's getting used to people hating her? Still? I thought she took back control months ago
So desperate to pretend she doesn't care, while constantly mentioning it, and purposely seeking out the opinions of those who don't like her (dare to have opinions that arent gushing about her, more like!). Her content is so weird since the move. I was expecting lots of "organise with me" type stuff, instead it's Emma constantly wandering around seeming vaguely disorientated pointing at stuff they haven't done yet. We moved on a Friday and by the end of the weekend all main furniture was assembled and/or located- we knew we were going to decorate, so we ended up with about 3 boxes of pictures/wall art and various ornaments- but they were put out of the way. I dont understand why it looks like their second day in the house still.

Reactions: 10
I her defence I don't blame her for not mentioning the lockdown rumours. They are rumours at the moment and the last thing we need is scaremongering from a weirdo non entity influencer.
Announcement at 5pm. Let's hope it doesn't ruin her Halloween party.....

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been said before but I feel there will come a point when the favourite child becomes a teenager and becomes mortified of what her mother does online and will want nothing more to do with the online begging tit her mother does. Also I have a friend who’s son has just started secondary school and he is tormented by bullies and it’s absolutely heartbreaking so imagine going to a new school with a mother who makes a tit of herself online for anyone and everyone to see. If something isn’t done soon this poor girl will be tortured at school and that is so sad. Kids can be cruel but I think Emma needs to start thinking about the consequences of her actions online and how they will affect her children as they grow up. But then I think it’s the same for all these instabeggers flaunting themselves and there kids online.

Reactions: 15
Erin is a true actress, she looks utterly miserable

Naturally she gets the make up and he gets a mask. It's not hard to paint him white with black features 😑

Reactions: 7
The capitalisation of her hashtags is boiling my piss. A follower reached out to her specifically and asked her not to capitalise them so they can be read accurately by screen readers for the visually impaired. Yet, she's blatantly ignored this simple request.
Absolute cockhead
She’s sorted them & started doing them properly #WellDoneBabs

Reactions: 5
Those kids are her performing puppets.
Dress up kids
Stand in the freezing cold garden and pose for The Gram kids

Erin's slight eye glance said it all..... a look of how much longer do I have to stand here for!?

Reactions: 11
Erin is a true actress, she looks utterly miserable

Naturally she gets the make up and he gets a mask. It's not hard to paint him white with black features 😑
Do we think Babs painted that face? Did PUSS or the sister maybe have a hand in it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.