Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are still so many boxes, makes the house look even smaller! She should be unpacking boxes instead of making stupid reels.

Reactions: 15
There are still so many boxes, makes the house look even smaller! She should be unpacking boxes instead of making stupid reels.
Yeah! Emma, stop dicking about on the Internet and sort your bleeping house out. Its a tit tip!

Reactions: 13
I would be concerned if Erin had even seen a costume like that one her sister suggested, let alone chosen it 🤢

Surprised babs and triple threat aren’t twinning for Halloween as they love to twin so much

Reactions: 10
I would be concerned if Erin had even seen a costume like that one her sister suggested, let alone chosen it 🤢

Surprised babs and triple threat aren’t twinning for Halloween as they love to twin so much
Nothing she says is true!
She trips herself up all of the time!
Erin chose the outfit, Her sister thinks its that black number from Boohoo. Non of it is true! Its all crap content. She carries on like the whole world and everyone in it is constantly thinking about her.
Emma. We. Do. Not. Care.

Reactions: 9
Nothing she says is true!
She trips herself up all of the time!
Erin chose the outfit, Her sister thinks its that black number from Boohoo. Non of it is true! Its all crap content. She carries on like the whole world and everyone in it is constantly thinking about her.
Emma. We. Do. Not. Care.
I’m sure that Erin would have mentioned it to her aunt when she seen her today!?
I don’t get how her sister doesn’t know and why babs will be keeping it a secret from her sis?
Why does everything have to be such a big reveal with her. No. One. Cares.

Reactions: 17
I never realised before. She has absolutely no rhythm. None. What so ever.
I mean I knew he’s prawn cracker dancers were appalling but I always thought she looked stiff because of “props” but no that 20 seconds where she’s flinging her arms round (ala tik tok) and high kicking (bab back babatha) was the worst dancing I have ever seen. Not in time, not even executed correctly.
Wow babs. Just wow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I never realised before. She has absolutely no rhythm. None. What so ever.
I mean I knew he’s prawn cracker dancers were appalling but I always thought she looked stiff because of “props” but no that 20 seconds where she’s flinging her arms round (ala tik tok) and high kicking (bab back babatha) was the worst dancing I have ever seen. Not in time, not even executed correctly.
Wow babs. Just wow
Did you not see her doing the WAP?!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Babs, THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

STOP. IT.
What is with all the faces? I just don't get it. I doubt she even knew what she was trying to do apart from making sure she was centre stage! Poor Ethan was just shoved out of the way then grabbed back. She didnt take her face off the camera the entire time. Talk about "I love me love."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did you not see her doing the WAP?!! 😂 😂 😂
I was clearly being kind with nog seeing how bad it truly was. The dressing gown covered most of her body.
that polyester suit hid nothing, she’s also gonna stink more than normal as those things hold the smell of BO and she’s not the best at personal hygiene

Reactions: 8
What is with all the faces? I just don't get it. I doubt she even knew what she was trying to do apart from making sure she was centre stage! Poor Ethan was just shoved out of the way then grabbed back. She didnt take her face off the camera the entire time. Talk about "I love me love."
Right? I cringed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s like that one pissed pal who ruins every night out.
I think you are one hundred percent correct.

Reminder to anyone that hasn't seen it to head to Rosie Ramsey's TikTok and check out the video circled below for proof that this is literally how Babs behaves on a night out.
Screenshot_20201030-234229_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.