Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run Ste Run 🏃‍♂️
Saucy? Mmmn perhaps she’s going as a wrapping paper storage bag? That’s pretty sexual, or maybe she’s dressing up as a bloke, that’ll get our Ste going. Lol 😆 I digress, such frolics we all laughed. It was totes hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like she’s wanking off that hoover. First time she’s used one, probably.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Poor Ethan has got a sheet over his head lol
I bet triple threat wouldn’t have had a sheet shoved on her head and been moved aside for ems dance

I bet triple threat wouldn’t have had a sheet shoved on her head and been moved aside for ems dance
also I thought she did a bra fitting advert recently?!
Yet another example of unauthentic adverts from her as she clearly doesn’t have a proper fitting bra on! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Yet another example of unauthentic adverts from her as she clearly doesn’t have a proper fitting bra on! 🤢
She doesn’t have a bra on period.
that reel is appalling not funny. Not saucy/sexy and why she insists on dragging herpoor kids into that tit show is beyond me

She could of emptied the Dyson!
She doesn’t know how too. Pusss does all housework

Reactions: 6
She was just staring at herself in the camera. She should have noticed she needed a bra.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why the stupid face? Everytime.

Oh and the next story about feeling lonely with 2 small children. Babs. You are still lonely. Thats why you show off every day to the gram because at least you get attention. Because that's what you crave.

Reactions: 11
So I actually caught Babs out in her biggest ever lie. Watched the house tour and in the kitchen shes says:

- Stephen can stand there. And I can stand there. And we're not touching each other for the first time ever!

Oh Babs :rolleyes: Pus hasn't touched the pus for at least 7 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently both the kids wore the witches outfit for years.

sure that is something older Ethan won’t want people knowing

Reactions: 5
And that is why you need to get a bra that fits, not some cheapo garment you dropped in your trolley whilst shlepping round ASDA. #EvenCrackingRacksDeserveSupport

ETA: sorry Babs, of course you don’t shop at ASDA, of course you shop with Ocado 😂

• Haha
And that is why you need to get a bra that fits, not some cheapo garment you dropped in your trolley whilst shlepping round ASDA. #EvenCrackingRacksDeserveSupport

ETA: sorry Babs, of course you don’t shop at ASDA, of course you shop with Ocado 😂
Babs when you read this thread this is how HashTags are meant to be done !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her so awkward to watch. She constantly pulls faces or is trying to be comedic when it’s painfully obvious that isn’t who she is. Irritates the tit out of me

Reactions: 15
Never have i seen such an ill fitting bra 🤮🤢 what an absolutely utter disgusting slob!!
Emma, stop dragging your kids into your tit show.
Stop lying, No way Erin chose you a "Saucy" costume.
Which costume even was it thats meant to be Saucy? Not the ill fitting boiler suit, surely? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Poor Ethan. The way she drags him back into the shot :( i wonder how many times he had to do that routine over and over..

Reactions: 7
Just came here to say Jesus Christ! She needs to get a properly fitted bra, or a ultra shock sports bra. That was horrible.

#WhatAShitShow
#WhatATitShow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Never have i seen such an ill fitting bra 🤮🤢 what an absolutely utter disgusting slob!!
Emma, stop dragging your kids into your tit show.
Stop lying, No way Erin chose you a "Saucy" costume.
Which costume even was it thats meant to be Saucy? Not the ill fitting boiler suit, surely? 🤷‍♀️
It was the “it’s saucy. Erin chose it” then next story “it doesn’t show my boobs or bum” do you think she realised just how inappropriate it is to say your 10 year old chose a saucy outfit for you

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Pusss' penis is permanently retracted into his body after seeing the prawn cracker dance do many times? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It was the “it’s saucy. Erin chose it” then next story “it doesn’t show my boobs or bum” do you think she realised just how inappropriate it is to say your 10 year old chose a saucy outfit for you
She’s a bleeping knob.
not only it’s that wholly inappropriate it’s also bleeping inaccurate. Did anyone else find that outfit saucy?!
Trying to sexualise everything is not very mature. It’s like she’s had some kind of trauma in her teenage years, and she is stuck at that point and cannot get past it.

She’s a bleeping knob.
not only it’s that wholly inappropriate it’s also bleeping inaccurate. Did anyone else find that outfit saucy?!
Trying to sexualise everything is not very mature. It’s like she’s had some kind of trauma in her teenage years, and she is stuck at that point and cannot get past it.
She's definitely never had any kind of trauma as bad as what we were all subjected to a fortnight ago when she got naked in a box 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.