Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that desperate for WIFI because you can't watch your tit television programmes. I've been a single parent for just over 2 years and throughout that time, I haven't had any WIFI. I got rid of it when I split with my daughter's dad because it was a choice between my WIFI or my mobile with unlimited data as I couldn't afford to pay for both and the phone was something I actually need. My daughter has never had on demand television. She makes do with Cbeebies and DVD's (most of which are second hand). Granted I have to watch the same DVD's over and over again but she enjoys them and that's all that matters. I make do with freeview and to be honest, I only see my programmes when she's in bed which is from 8pm onwards because when we're home, she has her DVD's on. It is sad that she couldn't cope without WIFI for a week. I know a lot of people need it for work and it is essential for them but she doesn't work does she? You can send emails and upload vlogs from your phone..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand the house move at all. I don’t see how the new one is a better fit for their needs at all. Each to their own I suppose.
In their old house I’d have used the front room as a lounge, the middle room as a dining room as it was open plan to the kitchen and then down the end where their table was I’d have put a tv on the wall and a cosy sofa. The old owners of their old house had it set up a lot nicer than she had it.
I actually like her new kitchen diner, but they need new furniture for the lounge so it fits better. I do not like the awkward alcove thing in the eaves of that loft room, I can’t stop thinking about it, why wasn’t it made into a cupboard?!! 🤣
She’ll be moving in 2 years!

Reactions: 18
Imagine being that desperate for WIFI because you can't watch your tit television programmes. I've been a single parent for just over 2 years and throughout that time, I haven't had any WIFI. I got rid of it when I split with my daughter's dad because it was a choice between my WIFI or my mobile with unlimited data as I couldn't afford to pay for both and the phone was something I actually need. My daughter has never had on demand television. She makes do with Cbeebies and DVD's (most of which are second hand). Granted I have to watch the same DVD's over and over again but she enjoys them and that's all that matters. I make do with freeview and to be honest, I only see my programmes when she's in bed which is from 8pm onwards because when we're home, she has her DVD's on. It is sad that she couldn't cope without WIFI for a week. I know a lot of people need it for work and it is essential for them but she doesn't work does she? You can send emails and upload vlogs from your phone..
Most of the shite they watch on demand they watch more than once anyway so you’re the winner in this situation! I think I can still recite word for word every Barney, Tony tots, Rosie & Jim and scooby doo episode/film on dvd at the time late 90/early 00 that’s what good parents do not give them WiFi and on demand crap constantly

Oh and why is Babatha still going on nearly a week later about the clocks changing and her “falling asleep on the sofa” it would only have been 10pm prechange ffs hardly middle of the night. If she stopped getting up so fecking early to watch more trash vlogs she wouldn’t be so tired. It’s not like she has a mad rush on to get kids ready, to school and her to an actual workplace for a real job is it

Reactions: 14
From what I can gather, we can't smell chocolate! 🤣
:ROFLMAO: I laugh until I realise how much time I've wasted on Rightmove! I even start noticing the same houses now!

Can someone please put me out of my misery with a clue ..... I'm as frustrated as Babs always is - to the point where I might start finding real estate sexy

What area was Babs old house in?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t find it either, but then again I don’t know Birmingham whatsoever. Don’t get why she did a house tour, why not wait til you’re actually fully unpacked if you’re intent on showing at all? If it’s in a “better area” I do get that if it’s to do with schools...thousands move for that very reason. Overall though, I find it creepy AF that you would broadcast your interior to YouTube anyway, given you have small children. She even pointed out the orientation of the bedrooms. She likes the attention, at the cost of her kids’ safety. It’s unfathomable to get your head around,
Overall I think she moved purely to go down the route of Insta-begging now. She’ll approach bathroom designers soon.

Reactions: 9
Can’t find it either, but then again I don’t know Birmingham whatsoever. Don’t get why she did a house tour, why not wait til you’re actually fully unpacked if you’re intent on showing at all? If it’s in a “better area” I do get that if it’s to do with schools...thousands move for that very reason. Overall though, I find it creepy AF that you would broadcast your interior to YouTube anyway, given you have small children. She even pointed out the orientation of the bedrooms. She likes the attention, at the cost of her kids’ safety. It’s unfathomable to get your head around,
Overall I think she moved purely to go down the route of Insta-begging now. She’ll approach bathroom designers soon.
Yeah and the tiles that all the influenzas have too ce petra is it? 🤔
We’ve had a skip when we moved in but it was because we ripped everything modern out of a Victorian terrace. Boxes can just go to the skip 🙄
I always thought people would have their tit together at the age of 42 babs is making me appreciate my own life by watching this car crash of a house move 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why has she not told us what film they went to the cinema to see? Why mention it and then not say what they saw?
Was the cinema COVID secure? Would she recommend the film to other parents?
NOPE
just irrelevant content like her sexy ring light and the clocks changing!

Reactions: 7
Ffs it’s got jack tit to do with the clocks, more to do with being up at stupid o’clock in the morning, an absolutely atrocious diet & lack of exercise. You are not old!!!!!!!!
B08D4133-9BE3-4F16-A05F-15FBE79656C5.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't think she even went to the cinema once the WiFi was up and running....
Why spend time with either of her kids taking them out when she can watch Real Housewives of wherever while they play Minecraft 🤷‍♀️🤬

No cricket match.
But maybe a residents association to join and try and run 🤣😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think she even went to the cinema once the WiFi was up and running....
Why spend time with either of her kids taking them out when she can watch Real Housewives of wherever while they play Minecraft 🤷‍♀️🤬

But maybe a residents association to join and try and run 🤣😛
Spot of tennis anyone??? 🤪🤪

Oh damn, I thought wrong then...
Last guess, does it begin with H ?
I believe so but, with my track record, I daren’t say 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ohhh I'm soooo confused isn't the birthplace the same place you would hear a cricket match ???
Just up (a very long road)

So I’ve seen a few ads today for McDonalds and some reading crap (I’m tired and that’s how much notice I took of these ads) with babs full face of drag slap today I wonder if she has filmed her ad for the campaign and Is now waiting approval from maccieds for her weird job

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe the cinema trip is an ad for the new witches film or something like that? 🤷

Also I have never been to Birmingham or will ever go to Birmingham but my god I'm nosey and nothing makes sense to me 🤪

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.