Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will be going to the Van Gogh exhibition.
I took my daughter the other day and she enjoyed it, though she did keep asking me why he cut his ear off!
It has the paintings up on big screens so you could get some good insta photos.

Reactions: 2
I took my daughter the other day and she enjoyed it, though she did keep asking me why he cut his ear off!
I imagine all her family, or mate and her kids will happen to be there at the same time...weird

Reactions: 8
Ok I'm having a Babs style tantrum now after looking at 18 more pages on RM! ... all I know is people can't smell chocolate and people don't like to play cricket but they like playing tennis - but cricket and tennis are in the same area! Which one of you is coming to get me out of the shower??!!
I can't find it either....... I mean its got to be more expensive then her last house so I've filtered that and I put a maximum price in..... But have done 4 bed maybe it's only marketed as a 3... As no building regs on the loft!? I'm off back now to check 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope our paths do not cross.
mot could just be like the cinema yesterday talked about it but still put her pyjamas on and stayed in to watch reality tv

Reactions: 5
Lol at the viewer that told her to swap the bathroom and utility "room" round! 🤣 1. Don't think u could fit a bath in the cupboard! 2. They need a bath coz "the kids" like a bath! 🤣 sure Emma, not like you're in the bath every week singing your stupid song!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol at the viewer that told her to swap the bathroom and utility "room" round! 🤣 1. Don't think u could fit a bath in the cupboard! 2. They need a bath coz "the kids" like a bath! 🤣 sure Emma, not like you're in the bath every week singing your stupid song!
Surprised she’s not turning the “utility” into a bedroom for Pus

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t agree more! I don’t like Norris but at least she has some professionalism about her content.
Emilys new house is so beautiful but disappointed to hear they’re ripping most of it out 😖

BM and Norris have similar followings so I’m not sure how Norris can afford a million pound house in Essex and BM can only afford her cramped4 bed in brum.
But apparently every post Norris does is an ad. She just hides it well. For instance on the haribo post she put it really small at the start in a weird font
Also apparently Norris has some dodgy merchandise like a £20 planner with Wednesday spelt wrong and a jewellery line
Emily Norris’ husband has his own barbers/business too if I’m not mistaken

Reactions: 4
haha that's troubling. The downstairs bathroom and not-a-utility-room saga are a real head scratcher. Personally, and you can have this idea for free Babs (as long as you think of me), I would swap the built in fridge and freezer and put the washer and dryer there. Only sensible option, RIP utility room dream. Use the coat cupboard as a cupboard because that's what it is. The downstairs bathroom would have to be a downstairs shower room, but a double length shower. BUT I wouldn't have bought that house so these are all hypothetical 'I woulds'

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't find it either....... I mean its got to be more expensive then her last house so I've filtered that and I put a maximum price in..... But have done 4 bed maybe it's only marketed as a 3... As no building regs on the loft!? I'm off back now to check 😂
Same, I tried it all but no one on here will help a sister out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed she removed the sleep from her eyes this morning, granted she did it on camera but alas she’s reading listening to our advice.
She’s obviously caught up now the WiFi broadband is installed...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Admin has already told the group off for talking about the new house, I think that’s why the chat on location etc has gone quiet. She’ll out her location soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone posting about looking for Emma's house online is only going to inflate her enormous ego even more and give her fuel for the "troll" fire.

Reactions: 18
If she got rid of the bath, 50% of her content would be gone "baaathbooomb" 😑

• Haha
We’re not allowed! It will get removed as it breaches a privacy policy of tattle. Much as we’d love to know where it is, we take more care over Instagramers privacy than they do. A moderator posted on here last time we had that discussion and rightly called us out.

Everyone posting about looking for Emma's house online is only going to inflate her enormous ego even more and give her fuel for the "troll" fire.
Exactly, we don't need to know where she lives, there's nothing funny about that. What I'm more interested in is laughing at her pretend utility, overloaded and cramped rooms, lack or storage, damp window issue, Stephen's new bedroom etc... which she shows us willingly and for free anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We’re not allowed! It will get removed as it breaches a privacy policy of tattle. Much as we’d love to know where it is, we take more care over Instagramers privacy than they do. A moderator posted on here last time we had that discussion and rightly called us out.
I also don’t want to feed the wenches ego

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.