Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't understand it! Yes a skip before you move makes sense or lots of tip runs if you don't have the space for a skip, but why take a load of crap with you ? I'm so shocked at her new house and the lack of space. Maybe they moved on a bit of a whim.
Obscenely frivolous with money

Reactions: 9
I don’t think we will be having a bathroom floor meltdown in future. How would she fit on the floor in either bathroom, alone, never mind with pus lying on top of her.
That is why she’s so impressed with the kitchen this will be the new breakdown area!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On another practical level, where is PUS going to work? She doesn't need an office for her fake job but surely he does? Covid ain't going away and surely PUS will be working from home?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've changed my mind about why she's moved. I don't think it was for the area, schools and clearly not for the house. I think she couldn't live in peace in her old house because of how appallingly she behaved in that street. I'm not suggesting that she has remorse or would acknowledge her behaviour as disgraceful, but more that she had a mirror held up to her and realised her big bad witch of the Babs attitude wasn't getting her anywhere. She didn't feel like the winner she was used to feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On another practical level, where is PUS going to work? She doesn't need an office for her fake job but surely he does? Covid ain't going away and surely PUS will be working from home?
He’ll have to stand in the kitchen & work from his phone 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the scheme of things, of course, it's a lovely house. It's just not enviable I guess and certainly not for the 'gram. They will be bursting out by Christmas. Imagine moving again in the next year or two? all those fees :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
I've changed my mind about why she's moved. I don't think it was for the area, schools and clearly not for the house. I think she couldn't live in peace in her old house because of how appallingly she behaved in that street. I'm not suggesting that she has remorse or would acknowledge her behaviour as disgraceful, but more that she had a mirror held up to her and realised her big bad witch of the Babs attitude wasn't getting her anywhere. She didn't feel like the winner she was used to feeling.
I think this is part of it too, but knowing how stuck up and fancy she thinks she is, it was defo for the status of the area.
Not sure about schools as she seems like she'll be lead by where "the girl" wants to go and like most kids, she'll likely want to stay with her friends. But there's a few good schools close by.

Reactions: 7
Found the house. People before had very good taste and furniture and it looked amazing. So basically her crappy stuff is making it look like tit. Can't polish a turd.....
Are you allowed to post some of the pictures?

Reactions: 3
Found the house. People before had very good taste and furniture and it looked amazing. So basically her crappy stuff is making it look like tit. Can't polish a turd.....
ooh yeah I'd love some interior design inspiration

• Haha
I just can't understand it! Yes a skip before you move makes sense or lots of tip runs if you don't have the space for a skip, but why take a load of crap with you ? I'm so shocked at her new house and the lack of space. Maybe they moved on a bit of a whim.
She’s sold her house months ago, she should have had LOADS of time to downsize and bin tat....would save money as they wouldn’t have needed a removal van then

She’s sold her house months ago, she should have had LOADS of time to downsize and bin tat....would save money as they wouldn’t have needed a removal van then

but remember she spent late spring, early summer doing cluttering and organisation videos, so she did try 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Hocus Pocus after her kids are in bed. Mardy cow

but remember she spent late spring, early summer doing cluttering and organisation videos, so she did try 😆
Could you imagine the amount of landfill tit she would have had if pus she hadn’t

Reactions: 5
No mention to all of the Cast Members who work hard to make Disney what it is for her and her family to enjoy! We are big DLP fans and when discussing with the kids the situation we included the fact that thousands are losing their jobs and that is more important. Selfish woman! Why can people not see what she is like? Pointing out she’s being bloody paid to promote stuff (badly) at every opportunity - why the hell do companies’ use her? Her adverts have as much effect as pissing on a bonfire!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.