Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her new house tour, why would she move to that!! It’s so much smaller and definitely not as nice there’s no way they’ll fit all her crap there
I was thinking the exact thing she has so much clutter and tat and it all just seems so organized how it has been arranged so far like the plants in the living room.

Reactions: 5
How she unimaginative is she that the only thing she can think to do with her children is watch tv, no wonder her ads/mugs/content is so crap. If she’s not being vulgar and crass (badly) she’d have nothing

Reactions: 4
How she unimaginative is she that the only thing she can think to do with her children is watch tv, no wonder her ads/mugs/content is so crap. If she’s not being vulgar and crass (badly) she’d have nothing
She could have taken them to the Safari park. Covid and rain secure. Nope, let's go to the cinema instead and sit watching a bigger screen.

Reactions: 14
Has she actually been to the cinema? Seems like she has been posting all day

Reactions: 9
Just as we was saying she doesn’t say sexy anymore she buys a sexy ring light 😖😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Found the house. People before had very good taste and furniture and it looked amazing. So basically her crappy stuff is making it look like tit. Can't polish a turd.....

Reactions: 18
I really didn't need to see Babs practically climax over a "sexy" ring light. You're getting muddled Babs. If you're feeling a bit rabid there's a different type of ring for that... 😜🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That last pic is begging to be an avi.
Faces like that must be the reason that Ste no longer finds women attractive

I honestly cannot believe this woman used to be a teacher!?!

Also there is no way I would let my children round her house for a play date. Surely Erin and Ethan must find it difficult to have friends over when parents would be put off by Babs antics

Reactions: 13
Faces like that must be the reason that Ste no longer finds women attractive

I honestly cannot believe this woman used to be a teacher!?!

Also there is no way I would let my children round her house for a play date. Surely Erin and Ethan must find it difficult to have friends over when parents would be put off by Babs antics
She’d probably shove them all into the ‘utility’ to play!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did they need a skip for their new house? I'm moving house tomorrow and have spent weeks doing tip runs, charity shop runs etc but I won't need a skip for my new place as I'm not taking any crap with me.

Reactions: 15
Why did they need a skip for their new house? I'm moving house tomorrow and have spent weeks doing tip runs, charity shop runs etc but I won't need a skip for my new place as I'm not taking any crap with me.
that's because you're a functional adult who has the ability to plan, Babs however not so much !

Reactions: 24
that's because you're a functional adult who has the ability to plan, Babs however not so much !
I just can't understand it! Yes a skip before you move makes sense or lots of tip runs if you don't have the space for a skip, but why take a load of crap with you ? I'm so shocked at her new house and the lack of space. Maybe they moved on a bit of a whim.

Reactions: 13
She got a ring light because her new office is like a hole in the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.