Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the cinema trip is an ad for the new witches film or something like that? šŸ¤·

Also I have never been to Birmingham or will ever go to Birmingham but my god I'm nosey and nothing makes sense to me šŸ¤Ŗ
Witches is on demand on sky cinema who she had a previous ad with via now tv but sheā€™s not mentioned it. If she wanted to watch a good family film The Secret Garden is on demand as well

Reactions: 3
Maybe the cinema trip is an ad for the new witches film or something like that? šŸ¤·

Also I have never been to Birmingham or will ever go to Birmingham but my god I'm nosey and nothing makes sense to me šŸ¤Ŗ
Your not missing much šŸ¤£
I'd love to get out of bham

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I'm having a Babs style tantrum now after looking at 18 more pages on RM! ... all I know is people can't smell chocolate and people don't like to play cricket but they like playing tennis - but cricket and tennis are in the same area! Which one of you is coming to get me out of the shower??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t think anyone will have found it on RM as it would have been removed until the information on sales price etc filters through
Theyā€™re only just showing houses sold in august on the sold prices part

Reactions: 4
I've just watched Emily Norris' new house tour because somebody here mentioned it. Wow, what a contrast. Her house is fantastic. Just to clarify I think anybody would be lucky to have Babs' new house, especially through this year we've seen how gardens are such a god send, but for two people with the same job, Babs' house looks like a hole in comparison. Not just the houses, but the videos themselves. Emily bothered to get dressed and asked her husband to film so we could actually see the rooms properly and her children were calmly watching a film. Babs was in her pjs, her kids were screaming in the background, and she filmed the floor for most of it. I really thought we'd end up seeing Babs move into an insta perfect house like Emily Norris' will be. Bet Babs is fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just watched Emily Norris' new house tour because somebody here mentioned it. Wow, what a contrast. Her house is fantastic. Just to clarify I think anybody would be lucky to have Babs' new house, especially through this year we've seen how gardens are such a god send, but for two people with the same job, Babs' house looks like a hole in comparison. Not just the houses, but the videos themselves. Emily bothered to get dressed and asked her husband to film so we could actually see the rooms properly and her children were calmly watching a film. Babs was in her pjs, her kids were screaming in the background, and she filmed the floor for most of it. I really thought we'd end up seeing Babs move into an insta perfect house like Emily Norris' will be. Bet Babs is fuming
I couldnā€™t agree more! I donā€™t like Norris but at least she has some professionalism about her content.
Emilys new house is so beautiful but disappointed to hear theyā€™re ripping most of it out šŸ˜–

BM and Norris have similar followings so Iā€™m not sure how Norris can afford a million pound house in Essex and BM can only afford her cramped4 bed in brum.
But apparently every post Norris does is an ad. She just hides it well. For instance on the haribo post she put it really small at the start in a weird font
Also apparently Norris has some dodgy merchandise like a Ā£20 planner with Wednesday spelt wrong and a jewellery line

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t think anyone will have found it on RM as it would have been removed until the information on sales price etc filters through
Theyā€™re only just showing houses sold in august on the sold prices part
If u look on one for sale and click sstc it shows ones recently sold too.

Reactions: 1
I couldnā€™t agree more! I donā€™t like Norris but at least she has some professionalism about her content.
Emilys new house is so beautiful but disappointed to hear theyā€™re ripping most of it out šŸ˜–

BM and Norris have similar followings so Iā€™m not sure how Norris can afford a million pound house in Essex and BM can only afford her cramped4 bed in brum.
But apparently every post Norris does is an ad. She just hides it well. For instance on the haribo post she put it really small at the start in a weird font
Also apparently Norris has some dodgy merchandise like a Ā£20 planner with Wednesday spelt wrong and a jewellery line
Surely the reason is because Babs is addicted to buying tat instead of saving her money. Maybe Babs could have as many ads if she came across professional instead of an unhinged tart fanning her vagina on the internet

Reactions: 8
Who called it that she hadnā€™t mentioned about Disney closing? šŸ˜‚ she hasnā€™t even got her info right, itā€™s not closing till feb ā€˜21, itā€™s taking reservations for dec 19th till jan 3rd with the hope of still opening for some sort of Christmas celebration, then closing again, I know this because our holiday is cancelled, but it is just a holiday, my thoughts are with cast members who are back out of work

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who called it that she hadnā€™t mentioned about Disney closing? šŸ˜‚ she hasnā€™t even got her info right, itā€™s not closing till feb ā€˜21, itā€™s taking reservations for dec 19th till jan 3rd with the hope of still opening for some sort of Christmas celebration, then closing again, I know this because our holiday is cancelled, but it is just a holiday, my thoughts are with cast members who are back out of work
Well done @ayeayecaptain !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aha all you tattlers got here first! I was coming to ask who called it yesterday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also if the ā€œexhibitionā€ in town is the Van Gough Alive at the Hip I hope she keeps the warring kids in line and her dog horn voice down because if they kick off at each other or she screeches whilst Iā€™m there BM will be getting a socially distanced piece of my very brummie mind šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Aha all you tattlers got here first! I was coming to ask who called it yesterday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also if the ā€œexhibitionā€ in town is the Van Gough Alive at the Hip I hope she keeps the warring kids in line and her dog horn voice down because if they kick off at each other or she screeches whilst Iā€™m there BM will be getting a socially distanced piece of my very brummie mind šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Iā€™m not sure she would take them (or have the class) to go to something that high brow.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not sure she would take them (or have the class) to go to something that high brow.
I just canā€™t think of anything else that is open/has exhibitions on at the moment.
Sheā€™s prob taking them to see the displays in Primarni

Thereā€™s a ā€˜orrible objects on at the art museum and she can have a professional photo done with her bubble. Thatā€™s more her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.