Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the house vlog. Why on earth didn’t she give Erin the top room? The current lay out when her kids are teenagers wanting privacy with boyfriends/girlfriends/partners and their bloody mother is in the room between them?! Weird.
And shoes in the downstairs bathroom? Odd.

Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t let a minor detail as it not being her birthday stop her posting all about herself, would she? 🤔

Edited to add, as another poster mentioned, she stories about missing concerts & uploaded a video of herself at a TT concert. As a viewer watching the concert would have been more relevant than watching Babs singing along out of tune.

The Birthday Post for PUS has just come up on my Insta, and so has the Ocado Ad about pairing 🤷‍♀️ I thought he hated Social Media? Why's he featured in an Ad? And why is her Birthday post to him (that he won't see) all about HER!??

Reactions: 5
The Birthday Post for PUS has just come up on my Insta, and so has the Ocado Ad about pairing 🤷‍♀️ I thought he hated Social Media? Why's he featured in an Ad? And why is her Birthday post to him (that he won't see) all about HER!??
I hate when people wish partners or kids a happy birthday on social media.turn your phone off and say it to their faces you selfish twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love you guys and your receipts , buuut when you add pics do it this way so I can see them better ! Please 🤩
9C665078-F9DC-4B54-8DB7-96CE20E1F893.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Although Ethan is extremely privileged to have his own room. Have you seen the sun newspaper posting all these parents that have turned tiny cupboards without windows into little bedrooms and areas for their children.
Also seems to be a trend right now to use some b&q thing that separates one room into 2 rooms to try and give siblings more space if they’re having to room share.

He is still extremely privileged to have that space as most people with older / more children don’t have the privilege to have their own room or a room as big as that.

I remember my ex boyfriends room (when we were 18/19) was so small that he had a custom made bed and about 30cm of floor space. All his clothes went under the bed and he didn’t have room for anything. He lived in Leicestershire so in a cheaper housing area than brim and his mum and dad both worked.

I would tell you how we broke up (it wasn’t pretty) but I’m not babs and don’t reminisce on the past all the time like I’m in some romcom. I’m happily married now and have never looked back
Ah OK. When I was a wench I had to share the coal house with my 17 siblings and the street work horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aha. The internet is forever!
I feel really sorry for her children.

Also what sort of example is she giving Erin. There is already an issue with young women thinking sending nudes and explicit pictures is normal. How will they explain to Erin it’s not normal Or acceptable when babs does it for the general public on a weekly basis 🤢

Am I the only one getting narked at her use of "WiFi" to describe getting broadband connected?

You don't get WiFi fitted. You get a broadband connection and that allows you to connect multiple devices via WiFi.

Am I the only one getting narked at her use of "WiFi" to describe getting broadband connected?

You don't get WiFi fitted. You get a broadband connection and that allows you to connect multiple devices via WiFi.
Babs getting something wrong. Never.
she will say she invented the word WiFi soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Babs, why don't you put your dressing table in your office so when you're about to film a video for work you can slap your makeup on up there. Not asking for much in return, just that you think of me each time you sit at your dressing table in your office because I gave you the idea

• Haha
All this talk about make up, shes a bona fide bone idle makeup ambassador for Beauty Pie. Didn’t she mention pre tiny home that she was filming for another make up ad?

Reactions: 10
as sure as eggs is eggs there’s a meltdown or pity me post looming.....I’d say by end of the month lol
1......comments not blowing smoke up her arse on her posts
2......people trying to find her new house online and compromising her families safety (Yet she won’t be able to see for one minute she does it herself 🙄)
3......tattlers screenshooting her Xmas mug designs she’s werked so hard on (werked as in commissionEd someone to design em)
4.......Birmingham heading closer to a tier three area......but I’ll let you into a secret babs , I’m in a tier 3 area it’s not doom and gloom, it’s abiding by the rules and protecting others, known as being selfless

Selfless?! That's not a word in the babscabulary unfortunately is it 😂

Emma no one gives a flying bleep about you “inventing” words and especially words specific ONLY to Birmingham. You’re a self obsessed bellend and I cannot see how anything you post can be classed as entertaining content?! Shame on you for putting zero effort into absolutely every single aspect of your life! Please just sort your tit out woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.