Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this!
So ages and ages ago I commented on one of her posts, I'm usually lovely and loyal and gushing over her so she has no idea I'm a Tattler and she often replies to me. This one time I challenged her, she then deleted my post. Then answered by saying "the original poster has deleted their question but here's the answer anyway" 🙄🤦‍♀️ Why? Her lies are just ridiculous!!
Also i didn’t think you can delete your own comments (on others posts) on Instagram?? So her lies catch her out

happy to be corrected cos I only access Instagram from the internet not the app..

Reactions: 4
She's in her troll office angrily replying to Instagram comments surrounded by coats and Christmas decorations. She deletes them when she realises we're all having a good laugh Ho Ho Ho

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's in her troll office angrily replying to Instagram comments surrounded by coats and Christmas decorations. She deletes them when she realises we're all having a good laugh Ho Ho Ho
It’s okay her sexy wrapping storage thing will keep her company

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like they are all deleted and normal service can resume.

Only grovelling posts allowed! 😏

Reactions: 3
she doesn’t give a tit about her followers. remember a couple weeks back (might even have been last week) someone commented about the hashtags saying if the start of the words aren’t capitalised then they can’t hear what’s being said because the machine just says a load of nonsense ???? the woman is disgusting how hard is it to type normally
What is meant is that you hashtag it #JustLikeThis
So that you know where the next word starts. She’s an absolute imbecile typing it like that. What an utter moron.

Reactions: 6
See above text I screenshotted xx

She has replied 🤣🤣
Just like when she made the news for making domestic violence related “jokes” against stephen then told us it’s our fault for “not getting her humour” duck OFF EMMA

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's rattled.
She's eyeing up the downstairs bathroom floor 🤣
She does seem shooketh. I reckon hiding in the eaves with her teddy would grab Pus' attention more

Edit
Emma can never remember the word for 'eaves' that's why I chose it because I'm hilarious
Following the same logic she can go and hide in the 'airing cupboard'...oh no she hasn't got one bloody hell

Last edited:
  • Haha
She does seem shooketh. I reckon hiding in the eaves with her teddy would grab Pus' attention more

Edit
Emma can never remember the word for 'eaves' that's why I chose it because I'm hilarious
Following the same logic she can go and hide in the 'airing cupboard'...oh no she hasn't got one bloody hell
If you keep saying eaves does it mean that you have made that word up and it doesn't exist?

* asking for engagement i mean a friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you keep saying eaves does it mean that you have made that word up and it doesn't exist?

* asking for engagement i mean a friend!
we'll have to see what the people paying the ads say when they review my submission

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her new house tour, why would she move to that!! It’s so much smaller and definitely not as nice there’s no way they’ll fit all her crap there

See above text I screenshotted xx

She has replied 🤣🤣
This is why I don’t comment on her posts, she removes all comments that are negative/ critical of her. It’s futile, tattle is a much better outlet & she doesn’t read here does she? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone ever went on uk.undelete.news - just looking through the posts and stories she has deleted. It’s a bizarre mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Birthday Post for PUS has just come up on my Insta, and so has the Ocado Ad about pairing 🤷‍♀️ I thought he hated Social Media? Why's he featured in an Ad? And why is her Birthday post to him (that he won't see) all about HER!??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.