Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have commented on her latest post. She should maybe realize how privileged she is when there are children starving. She’s sick and needs a reality check
Hope you screenshot it as it’s sure to be deleted x

Reactions: 6
The babette saying yes you are entitled to an opinion but you don't have to share it. Like the fact she has shared her opinion about your post? Double standards!!

Mugs for life spring to mind! 🙄

See above text I screenshotted xx

She has replied 🤣🤣
Love you lots 😘 x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
as sure as eggs is eggs there’s a meltdown or pity me post looming.....I’d say by end of the month lol
1......comments not blowing smoke up her arse on her posts
2......people trying to find her new house online and compromising her families safety (Yet she won’t be able to see for one minute she does it herself 🙄)
3......tattlers screenshooting her Xmas mug designs she’s werked so hard on (werked as in commissionEd someone to design em)
4.......Birmingham heading closer to a tier three area......but I’ll let you into a secret babs , I’m in a tier 3 area it’s not doom and gloom, it’s abiding by the rules and protecting others, known as being selfless

Reactions: 14
All the BibbidiBobbidi content seemed to revolve solely around being able to actually GO to the parks- now she can't she's lost interest!! Removing it from her BrummyMummy bio is very telling.
What does the lady she employed actually do? It doesn’t seem like there is enough work for her, let alone another PT employee

Reactions: 5
The babette saying yes you are entitled to an opinion but you don't have to share it. Like the fact she has shared her opinion about your post? Double standards!!

Mugs for life spring to mind! 🙄

Love you lots 😘 x
Is it gone? The comments have just went down from 50 to 33 for me so I think someone is on a deleting spree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why you would respond to a comment and then delete it. Literally makes no sense
You then claim that that the original poster deleted it because you’re oh so pure of intent and constantly being victimised.

Reactions: 13
Why do they need to run when babs clearly can’t 😂

You could escape her even walking at a snails pace!
Thats a fair point, probably the same reason you'd still run from zombies, but wouldn't actually have to! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unreal!!! Her groupies are beyond a joke

She liked my comment then unliked it
Her followers are a breed of their own. How utterly tragic that these are grown adults who have no concept of how lazy, dishonest and disgusting Babs is and that all they are to her is her next pay cheque 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬

You then claim that that the original poster deleted it because you’re oh so pure of intent and constantly being victimised.
Yes, this!
So ages and ages ago I commented on one of her posts, I'm usually lovely and loyal and gushing over her so she has no idea I'm a Tattler and she often replies to me. This one time I challenged her, she then deleted my post. Then answered by saying "the original poster has deleted their question but here's the answer anyway" 🙄🤦‍♀️ Why? Her lies are just ridiculous!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So ages and ages ago I commented on one of her posts, I'm usually lovely and loyal and gushing over her so she has no idea I'm a Tattler and she often replies to me. This one time I challenged her, she then deleted my post. Then answered by saying "the original poster has deleted their question but here's the answer anyway" 🙄🤦‍♀️ Why? Her lies are just ridiculous!!
what a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.