Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know how generous she is to her neighbours. Her last set got chocolates when she moved out...

I’m sure the chocolates went really nice with the champagne they cracked open to celebrate her leaving 😂

@MrsBriggs has it actually been validated that the neighbours got chocolate? Or is it another lie
Not spoken to them yet. Will find out asap 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Brum to move into tier 3 prob next week someone tell poor Babs she has no internet!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the tour video and she is SUCH a cow! No matter how she tries to dress it up, she's shoved the boy into the shittest bedroom. He's got loads more room to play? How? His old bedroom was double the size of the shoebox he's in now. He's going to outgrow that room so quickly. When my own boy got to 10, I gave him my bedroom and I moved into our loft room because he needs way more space.

Reactions: 8
I think they moved purely for the postcode and schools and will try to rinse everything they can out of insta until Erin is in secondary school so they can fund another house move.

Ethan's hair cut did look cute.

Reactions: 15
Just watched the tour video and she is SUCH a cow! No matter how she tries to dress it up, she's shoved the boy into the shittest bedroom. He's got loads more room to play? How? His old bedroom was double the size of the shoebox he's in now. He's going to outgrow that room so quickly. When my own boy got to 10, I gave him my bedroom and I moved into our loft room because he needs way more space.
Although Ethan is extremely privileged to have his own room. Have you seen the sun newspaper posting all these parents that have turned tiny cupboards without windows into little bedrooms and areas for their children.
Also seems to be a trend right now to use some b&q thing that separates one room into 2 rooms to try and give siblings more space if they’re having to room share.

He is still extremely privileged to have that space as most people with older / more children don’t have the privilege to have their own room or a room as big as that.

I remember my ex boyfriends room (when we were 18/19) was so small that he had a custom made bed and about 30cm of floor space. All his clothes went under the bed and he didn’t have room for anything. He lived in Leicestershire so in a cheaper housing area than brim and his mum and dad both worked.

I would tell you how we broke up (it wasn’t pretty) but I’m not babs and don’t reminisce on the past all the time like I’m in some romcom. I’m happily married now and have never looked back

Reactions: 14
Brum to move into tier 3 prob next week someone tell poor Babs she has no internet!!!!!!
I think we will too. West Midlands police are encouraging people to report people wha break the rules as well.
I did think that maybe they would go to a restaurant for their Christmas Dinner but even that looks doubtful now.
I also think that the house move was impulsive, what Babs wants, Babs gets! The house is awful. There isn't a lot of scope for any improvement because of the size. As for that hideous cupboard for her mugs, that would have been the first thing to go for me.
She stated that there was a shed but that was being used to store the bikes and garden equipment so the loft space was the storage area for crap she had stored in their old garage.
The new house is far too small for the amount of stuff she has. The ikea furniture just doesn't look right. I think this is a move they might well regret.

Reactions: 12
We all know how generous she is to her neighbours. Her last set got chocolates when she moved out...

I’m sure the chocolates went really nice with the champagne they cracked open to celebrate her leaving 😂

@MrsBriggs has it actually been validated that the neighbours got chocolate? Or is it another lie
@MrsBriggs are you piggy backing off Babs WiFi still? 🤣🤣

And also, the "I've made up a word" content- AGAIN!!!!!
She's got a rota for churning out this tit hasn't she!?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she just talk normally on vlogs? she sound like some terrible children’s tv presenter. I’m sure most of her viewers are adults (with very little brain cells I imagine) so why talk like she’s talking to children. Very strange women!

Reactions: 7
Why can’t she just talk normally on vlogs? she sound like some terrible children’s tv presenter. I’m sure most of her viewers are adults (with very little brain cells I imagine) so why talk like she’s talking to children. Very strange women!
Public service announcement - the WiFi is in! No talk of needing it to work. Babs is just excited to watch real housewives even though she is apparently going cinema later to watch a film and sleep!!

Reactions: 8
Her latest post that “the drought is over and they have wifi”
meanwhile in the rest of the country, people are campaigning and poor kids are praying for half term to be over so they can get to school to eat

talk about first world problems bab. Sickening how insensitive people are flaunting their wealth and what a hardship that her 4 bedroom semi detached is slightly smaller and has patterned carpet. Get a reality check for god's sake

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have commented on her latest post. She should maybe realize how privileged she is when there are children starving. She’s sick and needs a reality check

• Wow
Reactions: 12
she doesn’t give a tit about her followers. remember a couple weeks back (might even have been last week) someone commented about the hashtags saying if the start of the words aren’t capitalised then they can’t hear what’s being said because the machine just says a load of nonsense ???? the woman is disgusting how hard is it to type normally

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not to mention all those cast members that have lost their jobs , even more went yesterday due to the axing of live shows at wdw

why is Babs not commenting? 😢
All the BibbidiBobbidi content seemed to revolve solely around being able to actually GO to the parks- now she can't she's lost interest!! Removing it from her BrummyMummy bio is very telling.

Reactions: 7
maybe went a bit ott with that but i’m fuming with her!!!! it’s been nicely pointed out to her before i can’t believe she’s just ignored it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.