Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I passed two removal vans in Sutton Coldfield on Monday, on my way to work. I was thinking “please no, just no, Babs don’t you dare!” 🤦🏼‍♀️😖🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I passed two removal vans in Sutton Coldfield on Monday, on my way to work. I was thinking “please no, just no, Babs don’t you dare!” 🤦🏼‍♀️😖🤢

She couldn't cope with the lack of shops..we do have some nice independent cafés though.. but seriously NO . JUST NO .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So...I don’t live in the area but I do know it. I’ve always thought that if she was staying in H she would go to Moorpool (exclusive) OR it would be a 1930’s house which are quite common along with the Victorian (which we know it won’t be as she’s said it’s different) and Georgian. If not, I wonder if she’s gone north bham and wondering what @Tweacle keeps alluding to with schools. Very good catholic schools in edgbaston which would support staying H way. Not sure about any stage schools or schools in the north for the non- triple threat. I also can’t see her pulling them out of primary so should be fairly local.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she's paid a few removals vans just to be about so people don't suspect which is her new house? 🤣🤣 Babatha Christie is back guys! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm a psychologist and there's not enough textbooks/ theories in the world that explain Emma's strange behaviour to me 😂 she's 100% a hoarder who would've preferred to have two daughters. I think she's overcompensating for a deep deep inner sadness/jealousy of people who have the life she clearly wants (an Americanised Disney fantasy), and she fills the void with crap tat.

(Attempting to understand why she calls everything cock gives me a bloody headache)
She is like my teenager who still half believes that life is gonna turn out like rom-com. She really is very immature, insecure and as you say, definitely has some issues to deal with. The people around her seem to be enablers. I reckon she was a foot stamper, a thrower of big tantrums as a child- and very little has changed.

There’s Elmhurst in Edgbaston that’s a dedicated ballet and educational boarding school or can go as a day pupil. Or BOA in the city and there is no catchment for either school. However triple threat unfortunately isn’t talented enough to get in either. Elmhurst costs a bomb without a scholarship and well they are highly contended for. As for the Catholic schools most need a letter of recommendation from their priest, being a huge part of the parish both socially and volunteering, along with attending mass 90% of the time.

Reactions: 8
Hallelujah! Here’s to hoping she’s turned over a new leaf in the new house and won’t be scratching in her pit every morning. We can hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine her getting angry at the broadband company? They're keeping her away from her adoring fans and 'werk' by being slow setting up the new house connection 😂

She's probably a tight wad and doesn't have unlimited data on her mobile. In fact, surprised she's not done an AD for Tesco mobile like so many other influenzas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s Elmhurst in Edgbaston that’s a dedicated ballet and educational boarding school or can go as a day pupil. Or BOA in the city and there is no catchment for either school. However triple threat unfortunately isn’t talented enough to get in either. Elmhurst costs a bomb without a scholarship and well they are highly contended for. As for the Catholic schools most need a letter of recommendation from their priest, being a huge part of the parish both socially and volunteering, along with attending mass 90% of the time.
Thank god there is none of that carry on in Scotland - well as far as I know in the area I live in.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if shes keeping it quiet until the house looks presentable? I mean we all know shes a slob but she'll want people to gush over how beautiful her new house is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will wait until prime time to say hello. Needs the engagement. My OH ex wife does this. Waits till the early evening to announce her news to get full 'likes' 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.