Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the Butch witch is back motherhubbers!!

Spouting more tit! I thought she kept a box of essentials in her car? Babsbullshitter again...

I did wonder if it was Warwick?

Thought of you @MrsBriggs the trash took itself out - finally and PUS did a dance did he? Ah bless he’s excited to have his own bedroom bless him!

Cue lots of hauls, home tours, showing off and maybe a naked takeaway dance? Shooketh Moveth, SPOOKETH.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Would you not just pop to the nearest 24hr supermarket and pick up pants for everyone? It’d cost you less than £20 and you wouldn’t stink, plus you could film it as a sexy haul.
Wonder what happened to her super organised box? See they managed to find their pyjamas. 🤔

Reactions: 7
As far as I’m aware (from other you tubers/influencers talking about it) unless you were like “I’m hiding up a tree watching her and I’m going to jump down and assault her” or like “that’s her on the school run, I’ll run her off the road” ie threatening physical assault because you know her whereabouts, I don’t think there’s any actual laws broken?? It’s not illegal to talk about your neighbours

Reactions: 18
Been in a couple of houses in the BVT similar builds. Windows are in keeping with that area and not a million miles from Harbs
I thought the same. If she has moved there she’ll have fun getting across the Bristol Rd to Selly Oak - it’s a building site at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, being an Uber witch here....First impressions are ‘not all that.’ Looks quite old fashioned & don’t think much of that fireplace - you can get those in B&Q.....
I was imagining a country cottage or new build.....
That fireplace is hideous. By the time they have organised their furniture, it will look exactly the same as their old house.

Reactions: 14
That fireplace is hideous. By the time they have organised their furniture, it will look exactly the same as their old house.
Does she just buy the house based on the fire places? As that’s the only pattern I can see.
Wonder how long it will take for her to “renovate” we’re two years into ours and still no sign of the end 😂
Also I’ve noticed she’s removed the bullshit Disney profile from her about me 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
duck me, if it’s the one I think it is, I need a better job, selling your kids online is making them £££ surely she’s used money from her nanny?

“We’re going for a more modest house” liar as always

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, if it’s the one I think it is, I need a better job, selling your kids online is making them £££ surely she’s used money from her nanny?

She is lying
I don’t have an IC20 badge for nothing!

Reactions: 12

sounds like you’ve found it 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hasn't even finished unpacking the kitchen yet but has, of course, found the time to decorate the falltumnal fireplace of dreams.

She'd better be careful slagging off the grey carpet like that, it's definitely huntastic enough for some of the Babettes to have similar!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.