Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question but why does Stephen share a room with Ethan? 🤷‍♀️
He doesn't share a room. Ethan sleeps with babs and Stephen sleeps in Ethan's bunk beds...or he might have started sleeping in the sofa bed they bought and put in Erin's room!

However, babs would probably like it known he does sleep with her but it's just she gives too many clues that he doesn't!

Reactions: 6
Thank you for the Emily Norris recomendation-what a shame Babs has moved on the same day as another youtuber/insta vlogger who has handled it much better. Grid post and stories on both her account and her home account-a much classier description of the nerves/excitement in moving. If you have got 5mins I would recommend a watch the contrast is staggering.
Oh and she has kept her kids with her-the youngest helped with the move and she collected her eldest from school and brought them to see their new house-where's Erin and Ethan Babs?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for the Emily Norris recomendation-what a shame Babs has moved on the same day as another youtuber/insta vlogger who has handled it much better. Grid post and stories on both her account and her home account-a much classier description of the nerves/excitement in moving. If you have got 5mins I would recommend a watch the contrast is staggering.
Oh and she has kept her kids with her-the youngest helped with the move and she collected her eldest from school and brought them to see their new house-where's Erin and Ethan Babs?
Just looked and the difference is ridiculous! No zits or shits was a welcome relief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree she is so much more professional than Babs but she is also fake as duck and would flog her kids for sixpence

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a dream that she’s been sat there with PUS, waiting for someone to mention where they lived and crossed it out, had no where left so they actually went to the artic and ste finally left her! 😂😂😂 I need to get off tattle in the day after a bad night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been away for a while (since thread 34 I believe) unfollewed all her social media (I couldn't even hate watch) thought to myself earlier "ooh I wonder if Mrs Briggs is free of her yet" and low and behold, it's moving day, she has a cold and couldn't possibly help with the move. Glad to see she's still a lazy slug

Reactions: 17
Been away for a while (since thread 34 I believe) unfollewed all her social media (I couldn't even hate watch) thought to myself earlier "ooh I wonder if Mrs Briggs is free of her yet" and low and behold, it's moving day, she has a cold and couldn't possibly help with the move. Glad to see she's still a lazy slug
Not just a cold but IBS too! Pity the new owners when they see how Babs has utterly destroyed the plumbing.

Anything to get out of real work. Countdown to fibromyalgia self-diagnosis in 3....2....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Drove by earlier on my way to the local high street and took a glance, spotted the removal van 😂 and someone walking out. Lazy mare even paid for the guys to pack her crappy tatt up.
On my drive was thinking about when I first started watching her and what shes now turned into.

wonder where she’s gone to now, she used to live in B, then moved to posh H, so where next hey babs? Moving up in the world hey. Just shows how much doe she’s been raking in, with her oh so relatable, I’m just a normal Brummy Mummy persona.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Drove by earlier on my way to the local high street and took a glance, spotted the removal van 😂 and someone walking out. Lazy mare even paid for the guys to pack her crappy tatt up.
On my drive was thinking about when I first started watching her and what shes now turned into.

wonder where she’s gone to now, she used to live in B, then moved to posh H, so where next hey babs? Moving up in the world hey. Just shows how much doe she’s been raking in, with her oh so relatable, I’m just a normal Brummy Mummy persona.
Mutton dressed as lamb.
Fur coat and no (manky) knickers.
All the money in the world won't buy her any dignity or pride back. Those are long gone!

Reactions: 11
Mutton dressed as lamb.
Fur coat and no (manky) knickers.
All the money in the world won't buy her any dignity or pride back. Those are long gone!
Fur coat, no knickers.... One of my favourite expressions 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Staying quiet just makes it all more dramatic. That’s Babs for ya! Look at Emily Norris. I had a peek when someone said she was moving. She’s got a following remarkably bigger than brum-tum and therefore possibly more hate and she’s just getting on/sharing it. Get over yourself bab!
Brum-tum - in more ways than one (esp today) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw a moving van in the Moorpool estate today, theTattlers of Harbs will know where I mean, could be a sighting, Monday is not a common day to move house, but then anything is possible in 2020! 👀 I’m so nosy 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else just sat here wondering how we'll cope in the morning without her dribbling on Insta Stories about her cold, her shits, the lockdown rules of Brum and the weather update 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.