Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I dont get is that she knows there is a Tattler down the road who will, rightly, pull her up on lies about the weather. So why bother? Why say something that you know we will all know is a lie within half an hour of her posting it, therefore confirming what we all know, that she is a lying twit? It's almost pathological.
Even if Mrs brings didn't live down the road, we'd know she's lying coz there's no fml story of her sky light/car windscreen etc showing the rain!

Reactions: 6
Oh Babs, you know sweetheart if you don’t like pumpkin spiced latte then guess what.....don’t have one! Did mummy never teach you to ‘follow your own path’ did she never utter the phrase ‘if your friends jumped off a bridge would you?!’

Now tell the nice lady in Starbucks you would prefer a hot CHOCOLATE and get on with your day.

Stay safe, say no to PSL ✌🏻
#instaHUNpeerpressure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh hang on, now she's on about a "full fat cock". Obviously fantasising about someone other than Ste 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah, that was the oddest story ever,,,,,,, we've still not even seen the mugs of dreams 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I reckon she was waiting until tonight to announce with some god awful Chinese dance as it’s Friday payday and she can get the most out of her minions

Oh hang on, now she's on about a "full fat cock". Obviously fantasising about someone other than Ste 😬
Back again with a story about the brummie cock language even tho as pointed out by another tattler she doesn’t say it in her vlogs which are more natural

Reactions: 11
No babs, crocks is not a Brummie word for plates. No brummie in the history of the world has ever called plates "crocks". They call them by their actual name. Plates. Crocs are shoes that medical staff etc wear. Absolute dildo.
Sorry, I know it was a few pages ago, but I've got to bring this up. My Nan's family and therefore my mum & I have always called plates crocks. Short for crockery. It was common in the older generations.

Reactions: 5
Wow, she must really be taking note of here today. Each story ‘answers’ a comment on here, almost in order!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#38 suggestion: Babs move is still impending, this mug shoot is never ending.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Starbucks cinnamon bun much tastier than tomorrow’s just rol undercooked pastry (fruit on the side does not make it healthy). Or is that the last we’ll see of them since Mrs Grinch was gifted a hamper full?
Can guarantee she’s got high cholesterol.

Reactions: 9
Starbucks cinnamon bun much tastier than tomorrow’s just rol undercooked pastry (fruit on the side does not make it healthy). Or is that the last we’ll see of them since Mrs Grinch was gifted a hamper full?
Can guarantee she’s got high cholesterol.
I find this highly amusing. She’s got a gut (not a mum tum) because she’s a lard arse with poor diet and little to no exercise.
We call her out for being a basic witch hunting down a pumpkin spice latte when she doesn’t even like them and suddenly this year she likes them. She even made her hashtags as a direct dig at tattle but she doesn’t read here 🙄

And for the love of god. Brummies DO NOT bleeping USE COCK INSTEAD OF Coke/chocolate/cocktail you fecking tool. Stop making us out to be as idiotic and childish as you are bab. You Cee U Next Tuesday (in case people hate the word)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No one, and I mean no one in Brum calls coke cock, hot chocolate hot cock! You just have cock on the brain! You will not make it a Brummie thing, EVER!!

Reactions: 13
No one, and I mean no one in Brum calls coke cock, hot chocolate hot cock! You just have cock on the brain! You will not make it a Brummie thing, EVER!!
Only thing she got right lately is calling herself a basic witch.
Clearly she and her friends are as immature and sex starved as each other if they use it too. What 40+ year old finds that amusing?!

Reactions: 9
At this point I'm not sure Emma knows what a real cock looks like 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know what my life has come to but these ruddy instagrammers have made me feel like I should also be obsessed with pumpkin spice lattes and getting excited for Fall (I'm not American, it winds me up she insists on calling it Fall and not Autumn) So regardless of the fact the only hot drink I like is tea, I've decided that I'm going to go and get one, take a photo of me holding my cup looking all excited and upload it to IG just to follow the crowds and try be cool

I know she uses diet cock for diet coke and hot cock for hot chocolate but does she use cock for any other chocolate item?!

Cock ice cream?
Bar of cock?
Cock biscuits?
Cock cake?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on Mickey, it's the weekend, it's dark nights, the kids go to bed early enough, you can turn the light out... please shag her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't know what my life has come to but these ruddy instagrammers have made me feel like I should also be obsessed with pumpkin spice lattes and getting excited for Fall (I'm not American, it winds me up she insists on calling it Fall and not Autumn) So regardless of the fact the only hot drink I like is tea, I've decided that I'm going to go and get one, take a photo of me holding my cup looking all excited and upload it to IG just to follow the crowds and try be cool
Don’t forget to drag your sleeves over your knuckles like all the other Instahuns!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.