Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she insisting that it’s pouring with rain when it bloody isn’t!! I’ve just been down the garden & there isn’t even a sniff of precipitation in the air! Why lie about this???
Also - why drink a pumpkin spiced latte if you don’t even like them??? Huh??
What a strange woman she really is 🤨🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why is she insisting that it’s pouring with rain when it bloody isn’t!! I’ve just been down the garden & there isn’t even a sniff of precipitation in the air! Why lie about this???
She's a proper dick 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just going to say this. It’s not raining in Brum she’s an absolute MELT!
Why, oh why has she gone on and on about pumpkin spice latte (not psl, twit) when she doesn’t even like them?! Why is she going to “track” them down. Just walk in to Starbucks and ask or is this more proof she’s Babatha Christie?! She really is that basic witch.
I also do not care if she’s going to wear autumnal clothes. Wearing something other than manky pyjamas is a start but Her dress sense is appalling and I thought the tit waters were bad but those boots, big chunky walking boots with dresses erm nope. And she certainly shouldn’t wear converse and tights either.

Reactions: 14
Skinny hot cock? Honestly this woman is so infuriating it's no wonder people like Louise and Katie are staying clear now.
So is she actually gonna touch ste’s penis or is this the drink? Hard to tell tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Skinny hot cock? Honestly this woman is so infuriating it's no wonder people like Louise and Katie are staying clear now.
The close ups of her face and gums. Hand under chin like a pleb yeah she’s definitely one for Gleam Management isn’t she 😂😂😂

talk about piss poor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm also in Brum, absolutely no rain today, looks lovely out in fact!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
There’s probably rain in the show she is currently watching on Netflix, and it’s confused her feeble little brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Defo not raining here, there is however a heavy dew. Maybe all moisture is the same to babs. I may go out later and buy up all the pumpkin spice lattes in the birmingham area just out of spite!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharing a tik tok featuring Aziz Ansari-the parks and rec character who receeded from the public eye after being accussed of sexual misconduct. Another great shout Monks.
Also did anyone notice Louise sharing a Halloween mug she bought on amazon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharing a tik tok featuring Aziz Ansari-the parks and rec character who receeded from the public eye after being accussed of sexual misconduct. Another great shout Monks.
What's annoyed me more is her saying since she watched P&R she lives by "treat yo'self". Tom and Donna have one Treat Yo'self day a year, as a day off from their actual jobs. Which, despite being sitcom characters, they both work hard at and are genuinely good at. Secondly, they actually specify that the things they treat themselves to are luxury, high end goods. They don't just go mad and buy all the disgusting, cheap, landfill-destined tat they feel like every day of the bleeping week.

She couldn't be further away from the ethos of Treat Yo'self.

(Yes, I know I watch too much TV 🤓)

Reactions: 18
She didnt do the school run yday did she hence no OOTD. She mentioned in ydays vlog Ste was working from home again-bet he is doing one day a week so she can 'werk'
Wonder why she doesnt want to admit it...is it because even she knows now how pathetic that is.

Reactions: 11
What I dont get is that she knows there is a Tattler down the road who will, rightly, pull her up on lies about the weather. So why bother? Why say something that you know we will all know is a lie within half an hour of her posting it, therefore confirming what we all know, that she is a lying twit? It's almost pathological.

Reactions: 15
She really is the most basic witch around. Bad enough having a PSL but when you don’t even like them, and admitting you don’t, that’s just crazy.
And that tip yesterday about the cream in the mug, how was that useful for anyone unless they’re just taking a picture of it and not drinking it? No one but an ‘influencer’ would do that because it’s pathetic. Sums her up really, all for show and no substance.

Reactions: 12
She really is the most basic witch around. Bad enough having a PSL but when you don’t even like them, and admitting you don’t, that’s just crazy.
And that tip yesterday about the cream in the mug, how was that useful for anyone unless they’re just taking a picture of it and not drinking it? No one but an ‘influencer’ would do that because it’s pathetic. Sums her up really, all for show and no substance.
Yeah, that was the oddest story ever,,,,,,, we've still not even seen the mugs of dreams 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.