Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the content she’s realeased on TIK TOK I doubt she’ll ever be allowed to return to teaching again. I wouldn’t want her to teach my teenager - no way.
And once the kids discovered the stuff she’s posted they’d tear her to shreds. Her skin isn’t thick enough to cope with that, she lets even the smallest things get to her. But you’re right, I highly doubt anywhere would hire her once they discovered all of her online history.

Reactions: 8
I’m getting a bit exasperated here.. why does she keep saying ‘me and Ste REALLY enjoyed decorating the house over lockdown but....’
I’m pretty sure Steven did more than 3/4 of the painting etc. I’d be pretty pissed off if I’d done all that work and then my s/o wanted to sell up! She keeps mentioning the new house isn’t any bigger than what they’re currently in, so are they struggling for money then? I don’t really understand jumping from house to house as everyone in my immediate family has been in their houses for donkeys years regardless of kids moving out/retiring etc etc
It was said previously that it could be to do with senior school catchment. If it is that, unless the school in question has changed their criteria recently, I dont know why they didn't consider it when they moved to the current, supposedly "dream", house. My daughter was 7 when we moved and we looked at both primary schools and senior schools as we wanted to do some fairly extensive renovation- so weren't planning on moving for quite a while, if ever.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Pointless captions, pointless hauls, basic Babs is overjoyed by fall.

Reactions: 12
It was said previously that it could be to do with senior school catchment. If it is that, unless the school in question has changed their criteria recently, I dont know why they didn't consider it when they moved to the current, supposedly "dream", house. My daughter was 7 when we moved and we looked at both primary schools and senior schools as we wanted to do some fairly extensive renovation- so weren't planning on moving for quite a while, if ever.
Anybody else think she might be moving to a bungalow? Just something that popped into my head, given her back problems & her propensity for acting older than her years.

The triple threat has been rolled out for another ad.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nah, our babs wants a house that befits her status as a celebrity. And she’ll be making the classic mistake of buying a home she can do up to look good on Instagram. Massive fail as it soon will look tired and out of date.

Anybody else think she might be moving to a bungalow? Just something that popped into my head, given her back problems & her propensity for acting older than her years.

The triple threat has been rolled out for another ad.......
it'll be two, maybe three bungalows stacked up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm from Birmingham
My entire family are from Birmingham
My Mom and Dad are from Birmimgham
My Grandparents are from Birmingham

I have literally never heard this! Apologies to Babs and yourself if it is a thing but I've honestly never heard anybody say it.

hehe that's ok. I can certainly confirm that cock is not a Brummie thing though, unless you say "alright cock" - meaning love, dear etc. Although this is also dying out with the older generation as well, due to the rude connotations probably!

A smaller blogger I follow was sponsored by Starbucks to promote PSL, he was 19k followers on insta.....
And all she’s getting is people to tag her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh to have that much time on your hands that you can plan a FALL outfit when going for a PSL with your friend.
I myself am looking forward to preparing a Christmas outfit in garish reds & greens. I shall force an Egg Nog & Spiced Gingerbread Latte down my throat, even though it will make me retch, & then celebrate Yuletide heaving in the Starbucks toilet! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh to have that much time on your hands that you can plan a FALL outfit when going for a PSL with your friend.
I myself am looking forward to preparing a Christmas outfit in garish reds & greens. I shall force an Egg Nog & Spiced Gingerbread Latte down my throat, even though it will make me retch, & then celebrate Yuletide heaving in the Starbucks toilet! 👍🏻
Don’t forget to include mini baubles for earrings and wrap tinsel around your neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm from Birmingham
My entire family are from Birmingham
My Mom and Dad are from Birmimgham
My Grandparents are from Birmingham

I have literally never heard this! Apologies to Babs and yourself if it is a thing but I've honestly never heard anybody say it.
I’ve heard my grandma say it and im brum/Black Country. So bizarre isn’t it? Suppose it’s like cock and how it’s a brummie thing 😂

A smaller blogger I follow was sponsored by Starbucks to promote PSL, he was 19k followers on insta.....
And all she’s getting is people to tag her!
I'm hoping that brands start to Google her now instead of just looking at her Insta and YouTube. They'll hopefully come across us along with her domestic abuse scandal in the newspapers...

Reactions: 2
Don't forget to much highlight so you shine like a Christmas tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So she's still on here,,,,,,
Now acknowledging her Highlighter 🙄🤦‍♀️
And claiming Ste said she looked nice!? Nice, I mean to be fair she makes a bag lady look nice so I doubt he said that!
Hi Emma,
How about you do us all a massive favour and duck off with your mustard scarf and your Malibu and Cock!!! twit!
You are begging for people to tag you in the hope of some brand work with said coffee chain. You are sad and desperate. Give. It. Up.

Reactions: 13
So she's still on here,,,,,,
Now acknowledging her Highlighter 🙄🤦‍♀️
And claiming Ste said she looked nice!? Nice, I mean to be fair she makes a bag lady look nice so I doubt he said that!
Hi Emma,
How about you do us all a massive favour and duck off with your mustard scarf and your Malibu and Cock!!! twit!
You are begging for people to tag you in the hope of some brand work with said coffee chain. You are sad and desperate. Give. It. Up.
But, but she doesn’t even say the words “Malibu and decaf diet cock” she actually says Coke she can’t even remember the lies she sprouts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like your outfit idea. Personally I’m just going to get my other half to wrap my naked body in tinsel. Might be a bit itchy but worth it for the ‘gram while I drink all the flavoured Christmas drinks and gorge on turkey toasties and mince pies until I pass out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.