Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not in her right mind!! Who would put a pic on of themselves teeth whitening looking like that! Shes grotesque!
“HEEEEERRRRRREEEEEE’S BABS!” Is all I think when I see that photo. It’s terrifying. Expecting nightmares tonight, mind you the large wedge of Brie I’ve just consumed might also influence them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“HEEEEERRRRRREEEEEE’S BABS!” Is all I think when I see that photo. It’s terrifying. Expecting nightmares tonight, mind you the large wedge of Brie I’ve just consumed might also influence them.
Just make sure you give us a FULL update in the morning, we need to know your nightmares in great detail. We’re used to it now and it would be remiss of us not to get it mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
why would we be wondering about how she gets her cream to stay on the top of the mugs for the photos ,when we havent seen the mugs with the cream or have i missed them (ive been at work )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I look pregnant, but I am not pregnant, please all tell me o look fabulous and validate me.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wont lie, i
I won't lie, I laughed so hard when I saw this I farted 🤣🤣

Maybe thrilling Thursdays meant PJ's ON the school run and not straight after. Wild! Or an evening in the bath with bath bomb and Rabbidy Babbidy flicking le bean? 🤔🤔 The possibilities are endless 🤭
I really didn’t need the mental image of rabbidy babbidy flicking her bean

can you imagine the stench 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think, as she’s moving to bigger & better, that she’s aiming for the ‘Worzel Gummidge Posh Head’ look?? 🤔
F4B38A12-1E38-408E-8072-866FC3B86CB3.jpeg
3ED02E3E-C6F5-4F06-82FE-7F2B87C637F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I really didn’t need the mental image of rabbidy babbidy flicking her bean

can you imagine the stench 🤢
Eau de cod... What can I say except you're welcome for the mental image 🤣🤣

That teeth image! Was flicking through stories and my phone froze on that photo 😬😬 I won't sleep tonight 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Eau de cod... What can I say except you're welcome for the mental image 🤣🤣

That teeth image! Was flicking through stories and my phone froze on that photo 😬😬 I won't sleep tonight 😭
Why don’t you watch her most recent Vlog, it put me right to sleep earlier when I tried to watch it :sneaky: :sleep:

Reactions: 4
22EA3AA0-A101-41DD-8BC7-B9A3F8487667.jpeg

I must say I’m seriously deciding whether to change my profile pic. This a bababa...beauty 🤣👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she trying to be like knee deep in life? (Another one I can't stand). Why do these women think that showing all of their bits and being gross is hilarious?

Reactions: 11
I notice she only started with the teeth whitening when it was pointed out on here that her teeth matched her hair. So much for being confident babs when your every waking moment is consumed by what is said on here.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m a bit a confused...do you mean she’s saying couch to 5 k wrong? Or Mom? If it’s the latter that is a very typical Midlands thing and I call my own mum Mom 😂
no it’s the couch 5 to K she was saying wrong. My family are brummies so Mom is a term I’m used to I just don’t use it myself. That’s why I corrected myself to the brummy way. Nowt wrong with that part at all. Couch 5 to K or whatever she said was purposely belittling her mother x

Reactions: 5
I notice she only started with the teeth whitening when it was pointed out on here that her teeth matched her hair. So much for being confident babs when your every waking moment is consumed by what is said on here.
If you are trying to convince people your teeth are whiter Bab, at least take a pic without a filter!
Just the hair to go now, try a toner to get rid of that yellow! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
The teeth are white,the house move is on,project 'my boy isn't second best' is well and truly on

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.