Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories are def for our benefit.
Basic babs I’m glad we are living rent free in your head you twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title: where are the mugs at, we’re rabid and waiting! It seems basic babs is too busy, hot cock salivating 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I didn't/don't know about Starbucks seasonal drinks...nor do I give a tit about them!

Mainly because I have a lot more going on in my life than to worry about a bloody seasonal coffee and I chose to buy drinks from local independent cafes who need the support.

If ever the highlight of my day is Starbucks releasing a drink I don't like...well I know I need to get out more, read more books, get new hobbies, volunteer, learn a new skill, go to the gym, listen to an audio book, do an adult learning class, go for a walk... And so on.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Babs is definetely rattled, she’s never done answering to tattle.
What shall we ask her next?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babs is definetely rattled, she’s never done answering to tattle.
What shall we ask her next?
It's got to be the 'Where does Mickey sleep question?'
How does your sexless marriage work?
Why is everything sexy?
Do you remember what sex actually is?

*Basically this theme!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I dont get is that she knows there is a Tattler down the road who will, rightly, pull her up on lies about the weather. So why bother? Why say something that you know we will all know is a lie within half an hour of her posting it, therefore confirming what we all know, that she is a lying twit? It's almost pathological.
I’m in Brum too and we’ve not had a drop of rain. Not sure why she has to lie 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
Why is she insisting that it’s pouring with rain when it bloody isn’t!! I’ve just been down the garden & there isn’t even a sniff of precipitation in the air! Why lie about this???
Also - why drink a pumpkin spiced latte if you don’t even like them??? Huh??
What a strange woman she really is 🤨🤨
She is mistaking the tears infront of her eyes for rain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gonna say this here because she more likely to see it 🙄🙄

Babs, if your story captions don’t match what you’re saying then they’re bleeping useless for accessibility. If you’re paraphrasing or editing what you said cause you said it wrong then its not cc of the audio and therefore is useless!!!! Eg saying you normally buy a hot chocolate from Starbucks but captioning it hot cock or saying “the boy” but captioning it “my boy” ect ect. Do it properly or don’t do it at all!!! There’s even apps for it!!

Reactions: 21
Sorry, I know it was a few pages ago, but I've got to bring this up. My Nan's family and therefore my mum & I have always called plates crocks. Short for crockery. It was common in the older generations.
I'm from Birmingham
My entire family are from Birmingham
My Mom and Dad are from Birmimgham
My Grandparents are from Birmingham

I have literally never heard this! Apologies to Babs and yourself if it is a thing but I've honestly never heard anybody say it.

Reactions: 6
Oh ems does have friends (apparently- we never get to see them) she’s just answered that question!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her entire content this week has been aimed at us. Who's the Troll now Emma. Everything is in reference to what we discuss here, what a sad life she lives. Tragic!!!!

Reactions: 11
Waiting to pick kiddo up and I got a bit bored. I present to you Babs x The Shining...
FDDCAEE6-0F3B-404C-B75D-E953A65C69F3.jpeg

08A8B8AF-6771-4ADC-9DE7-FD22B4A1DCD4.jpeg

Both male and female offspring and both determined to break in and beat you to death with a pumpkin while screaming about hot cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to like Babs but her content is now so forced and she comes across so fake in all her videos and stories. It's like she's always putting on this act of enjoying herself but she always seems so uncomfortable. I think she doesn't want to do this for work anymore but knows she couldn't hack going back to work in a school full time and can't face the fact her kids are older and is clinging on (hense dressing them like babies, particularly her son) it's all a bit sad really. Her life is like watching someone have breakdown, trying to keep it all rosy on screen but you can tell it's falling apart behind the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She seems to have too much time on her hands but not enough time it would seem to churn out some decent content 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m getting a bit exasperated here.. why does she keep saying ‘me and Ste REALLY enjoyed decorating the house over lockdown but....’
I’m pretty sure Steven did more than 3/4 of the painting etc. I’d be pretty pissed off if I’d done all that work and then my s/o wanted to sell up! She keeps mentioning the new house isn’t any bigger than what they’re currently in, so are they struggling for money then? I don’t really understand jumping from house to house as everyone in my immediate family has been in their houses for donkeys years regardless of kids moving out/retiring etc etc

Reactions: 4
I used to like Babs but her content is now so forced and she comes across so fake in all her videos and stories. It's like she's always putting on this act of enjoying herself but she always seems so uncomfortable. I think she doesn't want to do this for work anymore but knows she couldn't hack going back to work in a school full time and can't face the fact her kids are older and is clinging on (hense dressing them like babies, particularly her son) it's all a bit sad really. Her life is like watching someone have breakdown, trying to keep it all rosy on screen but you can tell it's falling apart behind the camera.
From the content she’s realeased on TIK TOK I doubt she’ll ever be allowed to return to teaching again. I wouldn’t want her to teach my teenager - no way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.