Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ffs, I’ve had a tit day at work, dealing with real children’s problems and then I find out nanny san is on one of my fave podcasts, when will this family fade into irrelevance

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s saying ‘couch 5 to K’ on purpose to kind of belittle what her mum (sorry MOM) has achieved. It’s like when you’re introduced to someone you don’t like and say their name wrong on purpose 😂 Just me?
I’m a bit a confused...do you mean she’s saying couch to 5 k wrong? Or Mom? If it’s the latter that is a very typical Midlands thing and I call my own mum Mom 😂

Reactions: 1
Where the frig are these sexual mugs then? My hopes are high....
I’m expecting her to announce them tomorrow or Saturday and put them up for sale on Monday. But the photos best be world class given it’s taken her 3 days to do them! Unless the “prototype” mugs were acting like prima-donnas and weren’t co-operating with the photographer.

Reactions: 11
I’m a bit a confused...do you mean she’s saying couch to 5 k wrong? Or Mom? If it’s the latter that is a very typical Midlands thing and I call my own mum Mom 😂
If you listen and don’t read the captions she says “my mom has finished the couch 5 to k” not couch to 5k

• Sick
Reactions: 6
As nanny san has finished couch to 5k maybe
she should advertise fabletics instead?
Nanny San would be a great person to advertise fabletics 👍 She would actually get some proper use out of them. She seems quite a fitness-loving person, what with her dancing etc. I think the apple fell miles away from the tree with Emma.

And I will bet that Nanny San will progress on to longer and more challenging runs as she has done it for the sense of fitness and achievement and not purely for likes/ engagement. Therein lies the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.

Reactions: 18
So she was called out on here for not doing OOTD & potentially being in pj’s all day. Right on cue she does an OOTD? Hi Emma, you all caught up on tattle? Mugs being released tonight or tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Boring!!!

‘ Look at me! I haven’t had attention in awhile! Please play me some compliments and tell me how amazing I am‘
You can tell she's just got dressed to stick 2 fingers up at us and for a grid post. As she has no make up on and normally trowels it on for the school run.

What a sad, desperate bint.

Reactions: 16
There is abso-bleeping-lutely no excuse for this.
Emma you do these posts way toooo often now. You are over weight. That is your concern. Your choices make you like this. Doing these body positive posts every other week does not make it OK though!

You can tell she's just got dressed to stick 2 fingers up at us and for a grid post. As she has no make up on and normally trowels it on for the school run.

What a sad, desperate bint.
The no make-up look is a not a good one! She looks old enough as it is, but she's like a ghost without it. I think i prefer the pantomime dame look 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ok so it’s THRILLING THURSDAY and I have yet to see any evidence of THRILLING adventures from Babs. Perhaps she’s keeping it quiet due to the new restrictions...

Reactions: 9
Ok so it’s THRILLING THURSDAY and I have yet to see any evidence of THRILLING adventures from Babs. Perhaps she’s keeping it quiet due to the new restrictions...
Yeah, she probably had a play date at hers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Unless the thrill was her flashing her gunt? 🤔🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s not just a mum tum, it’s a gunt, she eats tit all the time, barely drinks water and spends all day on her arse, whilst the issue needs highlighting. Emma you are not the spokes person for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not in her right mind!! Who would put a pic on of themselves teeth whitening looking like that! Shes grotesque!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.