Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a good look babs. And whilst this is a sweet moment between a mother and son; it did not need to be shared to hundreds of thousands - think of the embarrassment as he gets older.
0F1EE7DE-73D7-4BD9-A7DE-95AE2B77F13E.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The post of her and Ethan sums up her mentality. He's a sweet boy struggling to say a word and they're finding it funny. Fine! But Emma, why grab your phone, film it and then broadcast it to the Babette's. That poor poor boy 🤬🤬🤬
You. Will. Do. ANYTHING. For. The. Gram. Likes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why is she recommending the Radfords? Let's get this in perspective. Erin is 10. How would babs feel in a few years time if Erin came home and announced she was pregnant as the result of a one night stand? I know how my mom would have reacted and she wouldn't be bursting with pride all over the internet (though she would be supportive once the baby was here, she certainly wouldn't be proud of my actions). Or, even worse, in 3 years time if Erin announced she was pregnant and her boyfriend is 17? Think about that babs because that's what you're promoting and recommending.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is she recommending the Radfords? Let's get this in perspective. Erin is 10. How would babs feel in a few years time if Erin came home and announced she was pregnant as the result of a one night stand? I know how my mom would have reacted and she wouldn't be bursting with pride all over the internet (though she would be supportive once the baby was here, she certainly wouldn't be proud of my actions). Or, even worse, in 3 years time if Erin announced she was pregnant and her boyfriend is 17? Think about that babs because that's what you're promoting and recommending.
Not to mention that a 17 year old got a minor pregnant!!!!
Wtf?!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Statutory rape. It might have been consensual but Sue Radford was three years below the age she could legally consent. I dont know how he hasn't been prosecuted when so many other historical sex crimes have been. Why this family are held up on a pedestal as being amazing is beyond me, I have never understood it and the fact they are now celebrating one of their kids having a one night stand and getting pregnant is appalling.

Really inspirational family, Babs.

Reactions: 22
Statutory rape. It might have been consensual but Sue Radford was three years below the age she could legally consent. I dont know how he hasn't been prosecuted when so many other historical sex crimes have been. Why this family are held up on a pedestal as being amazing is beyond me, I have never understood it and the fact they are now celebrating one of their kids having a one night stand and getting pregnant is appalling.

Really inspirational family, Babs.
Lets be real, babs would LOVE it - think of the bloody content. 'Organising to become Nanny Em', 'Baby HAUL' 'Baby HAUL Primark', 'Baby HAUL B&M', she'd be buying mugs and all sorts. It would be like her having a baby for content but easier because she wouldn't actually have to do anything something which she clearly resents from her own kids, although more-so 'the boy'!

Reactions: 7
Still managed to be about her though ‘l can’t breathe’ again insensitive
I dislike this woman as much as the next person on this thread, but saying you can't breathe when laughing I would say is it fairly normal phrase to say. It's not said with the intention to offend.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I dislike this woman as much as the next person on this thread, but saying you can't breathe when laughing I would say is it fairly normal phrase to say. It's not said with the intention to offend.
I didn’t mean it in relation to that I meant it as ‘this cute moment with my son is actually about me’

Reactions: 7
I am still surprised about how self consumed this woman is. “Enjoy one minute of a son and mum laughing”. Really?? What a treat! Most of us enjoy moments like this in our own lives all the time, and do so without having to share it to social media. Can she enjoy anything in the moment without thinking of it as her next Instagram post? The oversharing isn’t even worth it... she is exploiting these children’s lives for completely unremarkable content. If you are such a badass boss biatch, why can’t you make it without sharing your kid’s private moments with 100,000 strangers?

Reactions: 8
Hey! Do you know what I’ve just realised? We have not had outfit of the day today! What a Bleesed relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still sat in bed in my manky pjs and smelly dressing gown. Without Bab‘s inspiration I don’t know what to wear. 💀
This could go on for some time, shall I DM her for her support for you?? Oh wait... she’s doesn’t read DMS 🤔🤔 what to do? Oh I guess we will just have to sit back and wait here until she reads, it in about....5-10 minutes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So,,,,,
Nanny San has allegedly finished the Couch to 5K!
Again, Emma is in her stories, making it about her and sharing wet Sandra's glory. And not once but TWICE she calls it The Couch 5 to K!!!! What is wrong with her?? Perhaps if she got off her phone and got up off her lard arse and finished it herself she'd know what it was actually called. Dumb ass!

Reactions: 10
First she makes a joke about a serial killer now this..... unbelievable

Reactions: 4
Hey! Do you know what I’ve just realised? We have not had outfit of the day today! What a Bleesed relief.
She can’t have got dressed today judging by the outfit from her latest stories. She looks like she’s still in pj’s

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s saying ‘couch 5 to K’ on purpose to kind of belittle what her mum (sorry MOM) has achieved. It’s like when you’re introduced to someone you don’t like and say their name wrong on purpose 😂 Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s saying ‘couch 5 to K’ on purpose to kind of belittle what her mum (sorry MOM) has achieved. It’s like when you’re introduced to someone you don’t like and say their name wrong on purpose 😂 Just me?
Yes!!!! This 👍👍👍 It annoyed me so much that she did this, I've written about it above 🤬

Reactions: 5
Yes!!!! This 👍👍👍 It annoyed me so much that she did this, I've written about it above 🤬
Glad you spotted it!! It’s just so infuriating. All. About. Her.
Also, how dare her mother say someone else is her favourite and not the KWEEN Emma. She’s such a child!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.