Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, yes, YES this! I am absolutely disgusted when she does this. Not only is it totally insensitive at a time like this when families are struggling, some having lost their jobs, it’s also extremely crass and irresponsible to buy so much plastic crap. She never does anything related to plastic free living or eco products and packaging.
One more time Emma... READ THE bleeping ROOM!!!
Dumb ass.
Now now Emma and erin did the challenge over summer to save energy. She cleared out a drawer. We need to inform Sir David Attenborough for her contribution!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her Youtube recommendation at the end of the latest vlog was the Radfords...a family who started having kids when Mum was 13 and Dad was 17, and who recently celebrated the result of a one night stand from their teenage daughter...great recommendation there Em cheers!

Oh and the rest of the vlog was crap and I genuinely dozed off at one point when she was rambling in her office about plates. Happy days!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The grid post of her on the bed is vile 🤢
God i think I dislike her more each day. I've tried to stop watching, I've not followed her for months, but I'd miss you guys too much 🥳🥳🥳
As if Ste got excited when she asked him to take some pics 🙄
He knows what a bell end she is, he knows it'll be for some tit grid post, he knows she'll be in her PJ's cos she's a lazy mess, and he knows it'll be ALL about her 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I alone in being repulsed by the concept of a 'haul'? Going shopping (generally to some place selling cheap crap) and then screeching at everyone, telling them what you've bought?
Nope, it's a horrible term. I used to know a mummy flogger and was invited to a child's birthday party. Chose a well thought gift only to see it paraded as part of a "present haul" in her next vlog...left a bad taste in my mouth. Luckily was never invited again.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Nope, it's a horrible term. I used to know a mummy flogger and was invited to a child's birthday party. Chose a well thought gift only to see it paraded as part of a "present haul" in her next vlog...left a bad taste in my mouth. Luckily was never invited again.
I hate, hate, hate the term haul! That's all 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Yep she does a big spiel about not taking the trampoline with her, but it’s ok because the woman who has bought her house has a child and might want to keep it.

She’s an absolute liability.
Might?! I'd be fuming if I moved somewhere and they'd left such a big item without checking to see if I wanted it (assuming its not a fixture).

She's not doing it to be nice, shes doing it because she's too lazy to have it dismantled.

Reactions: 13
At the weekend my work mate said they were doing a h&m haul, it took all my restraint not to lob my laptop at them.

• Haha
Am I alone in being repulsed by the concept of a 'haul'? Going shopping (generally to some place selling cheap crap) and then screeching at everyone, telling them what you've bought?
I really truly hate this. I don't really watch any other YouTube people and only started paying attention to Emma over the last six months or so, and I had absolutely no idea that this was something people do. I'm completely horrified by it! It's so vulgar, crass, offensive, irresponsible, tone deaf...I could go on but I know I'm preaching to the choir and the only person that should be listening has got her fingers in her ears. Especially during these times. It's just vile.

• Heart
This is what i don't get we've just been in lockdown for months so surely he wasn't getting many badges if at all, and she would have had even more time during lockdown to do this - little and often or all of them, why is she doing them now??
Because she's lazy and the boy has been doing his meet up things whatever they do via zoom and maybe not had to be in uniform... But now he's probably going back in person. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 3
What. The. Fook. Does. She. Have. To. Be. Stressed. About??!!

Im preparing for the second wave gripping us whilst trying to keep my staff and our patients safe. Trying to help repair their (& my) mental health from the last time never mind the exhaustion. And this one wants us to pity her because she is GURNING and it’s actually not gurning; she’s grinding. Grinding her bloody teeth. Gurning won’t wake you, grinding does because it causes pain.

she’s really wound me up this morning. Her “job” has been to take photos of crappy mugs for 3 days and that’s hard work. duck the duck off

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So the day when most of Boris new rules come in (it is today isn’t it?) she announces they are going for treats today.. yay!! bleeping insensitive.
Many people are struggling to survive, just about affording the roof over their heads and scraping enough together to put food on the table.
But yay for babs, her family are getting treats today!!
I’m not saying they shouldn’t have treats if they can do it, I’m saying she shouldn’t broadcast it to her thousands and thousands of followers. It is extremely insensitive. She’s not thought for one minute about the impact of her words.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And it’s not raining in Brum. It was raining in Brum. Fook sake get out of your cesspit and look out the window stopped raining about 530

hole

Reactions: 6
It’s taken her 3 days to photograph some mugs?! How has it taken her so long? She’s hardly shooting a bunch of models with loads of costume changes. They’d best be the most incredible photos of mugs ever taken, such high quality you’d find them in the Tate.

Also she’s massively insensitive with the new rules coming in today to announce they’re off out, so she can super spread, after school. Hopefully some Babettes might call her out, this is the kind of insensitive, thoughtless tit that normally wakes a few up from their blind following of Babs.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if she even fully understands the new rules. It took her a whole night and lots of reading to figure out the most recent Birmingham rules a few weeks ago and sorry, but it's not that hard to understand. She spend s so much time on Instagram and tiktok I'd be surprised if she ever reads an actual news website.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And it’s not raining in Brum. It was raining in Brum. Fook sake get out of your cesspit and look out the window stopped raining about 530

hole
I was going to say the same. Damp out there but no ‘pouring rain’. Always has to ‘embellish’ the truth a little 🤨

Reactions: 6
I was going to say the same. Damp out there but no ‘pouring rain’. Always has to ‘embellish’ the truth a little 🤨
I’m looking out the window whilst slapping on my clown face ala babs and it’s a beautiful blue sky!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.