Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be so funny if she moves near another Tattler!
Can you just imagine it??
“STEPHEN!!!!! The woman next door LOOKED at me!!! We need to move again! Go on Rightmove & get me another, bigger house - NOW!!!!!!”
“yes monks.....”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hold up. If she was going to do this fake pose on the bed post. Why did she not use one of her own mugs to promote? Would that not have been a good opportunity? I thought she was an intelligent werking woman :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another one for Emma's things that never happened scrapbook! Why would she be worrying about not being able to do something she never does, unless she thought she was talking to Erin? 🤔
Totally made up! It’s getting so boring! All these things that they’re all supposed to have said to her!!

Reactions: 4
and in response Babs sings to the street while hanging out of the back of the moving van,

"Do re mi me me me me me me me me me kweeen" *Hand under chin*
😂😂😂😂😂 I can actually visualise this one, it’s too real

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I don’t actually mind her vlogs. They can’t be a bit dodgy on the editing and repetition but I find them pretty “true” (like in her moving vlog when she was talking about the size of the new house she seemed like genuine and talking of the fly about it etc) I don’t like the hauls because they’re a bit more scripted nd tbh I don’t watch much YouTube at all anymore so it’s usually background to something else.

I haven’t watched her videos for a while but I couldn’t believe the difference between her YouTube persona and her insta one???? It felt like I was watching two different people??? Smiley, well lit Emma having a nice articulate chat and frowny-gurny- close up babs scratching her pits and yawning. From her YouTube and grid posts, I’d give her an ad deal but from her stories and tiktoks she looks deranged. I honestly can’t quite put the two together???

also from her videos I totally see where the “omg you don’t deserve hate!!” Comes from because she’s just so normal there but a train wreck on insta???

Reactions: 16
So I don’t actually mind her vlogs. They can’t be a bit dodgy on the editing and repetition but I find them pretty “true” (like in her moving vlog when she was talking about the size of the new house she seemed like genuine and talking of the fly about it etc) I don’t like the hauls because they’re a bit more scripted nd tbh I don’t watch much YouTube at all anymore so it’s usually background to something else.

I haven’t watched her videos for a while but I couldn’t believe the difference between her YouTube persona and her insta one???? It felt like I was watching two different people??? Smiley, well lit Emma having a nice articulate chat and frowny-gurny- close up babs scratching her pits and yawning. From her YouTube and grid posts, I’d give her an ad deal but from her stories and tiktoks she looks deranged. I honestly can’t quite put the two together???

also from her videos I totally see where the “omg you don’t deserve hate!!” Comes from because she’s just so normal there but a train wreck on insta???
I find her just as annoying in her vlogs with her engagement crap 'oh i can't remember what it's called, comment below if you know'. Blah, blah, blah.

How was she genuine talking about the house when previously she told the babettes it was smaller and had a smaller garden and now it's just a teeny bit smaller?

Reactions: 11
Tattlers who currently living in Brum near an empty house and near a possible choice for secondary school are kinda 🙄🤨😱. Said it before she ain't coming down the A38 to my patch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she just tease her new mugs in her latest story? Because if so, they’re tit babs.

• Haha
I find her just as annoying in her vlogs with her engagement crap 'oh i can't remember what it's called, comment below if you know'. Blah, blah, blah.

How was she genuine talking about the house when previously she told the babettes it was smaller and had a smaller garden and now it's just a teeny bit smaller?
Agree! Her Vlogs are awful. Compared to others i watch hers are terrible. She cant even finish a sentence without digressing to something else,,,,,,, "So i've erm packed and erm labelled these boxes ready to,,,,,,, Ooh i've got far too much eyeshadow on today" 🙄🤦‍♀️ She does it all the time!!!!!!

Totally agree!...it’s like she thinks she has a different audience on Instagram!!!

Reactions: 4
I do agree that her Instagram is a whole different world of tit to her YouTube videos!!!! On Instagram its like she's constantly trying to be down with the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Am I alone in being repulsed by the concept of a 'haul'? Going shopping (generally to some place selling cheap crap) and then screeching at everyone, telling them what you've bought?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I alone in being repulsed by the concept of a 'haul'? Going shopping (generally to some place selling cheap crap) and then screeching at everyone, telling them what you've bought?
Yes, yes, YES this! I am absolutely disgusted when she does this. Not only is it totally insensitive at a time like this when families are struggling, some having lost their jobs, it’s also extremely crass and irresponsible to buy so much plastic crap. She never does anything related to plastic free living or eco products and packaging.
One more time Emma... READ THE bleeping ROOM!!!
Dumb ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes Babs go buy lots of plastic tat that’ll end up in landfill. Honestly having to buy endless cheap crap to have content for your crappy YouTube acct.
If that’s what you have to do for content love, perhaps it’s time to give it up as a “job”.
Honestly it’s like she’s lives under a rock and has no idea what’s going on the world.

I do agree that her Instagram is a whole different world of tit to her YouTube videos!!!! On Instagram its like she's constantly trying to be down with the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think you mean constantly ‘down with the bathroom floor...’!

Incidentally, I’ve never watched any of her YouTube videos. Well, tell a lie...I watched about 30 seconds of one once and had to be woken up from the absolute babs-borefest of a haul or some shite show that I honestly don’t get why people watch! I’m obviously not down with the kids like babs is. Never again!

Yes, yes, YES this! I am absolutely disgusted when she does this. Not only is it totally insensitive at a time like this when families are struggling, some having lost their jobs, it’s also extremely crass and irresponsible to buy so much plastic crap. She never does anything related to plastic free living or eco products and packaging.
One more time Emma... READ THE bleeping ROOM!!!
Dumb ass.
Read the room? There is no room in Bab’s world. She.is.the.room! Bab’s way, or no way! Anything remotely challenging...”just here to make everyone smile!” Passive aggression at your finest.

edited to add: how wonderful would it be for someone with that many followers who seem to follow her every word like some kind of instakween, to support/encourage/share sustainable ways of living/playing/clothing/eating etc etc - with children...and if you’re reading this Babs, I mean sincerely doing it, not jumping on a bandwagon for the old pound Sterling! I’ll never hate on anyone shopping at Poundland/primark etc, those shops have their place...BUT...Babs could, if she put some time and effort in (😅) and really move away from all the landfill crap she’s constantly adding to and do something so much more positive.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.