Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also just constantly buying stuff for the house. You don’t need new homewares with every season! Excited to see how cringe the mug designs are.

Reactions: 6
Christ, looking at all the tat she’s brought. It’s like it’s a full on chav house. She wants to try and reinvent herself as some classy person but she is completely missing the point. The stuff she buys just looks cheap and nasty. Vulgar is the word that springs to my mind about her.

Oh, and I’m on a break from real work, and I was looking around her website. Look at this blatant beg for free holidays!! Well she might just as well have written ‘please pay for my family holiday’
Her problem (among many) is she has no taste. It isn't in her nature to be trendy or good at design of any kind. She isn't creative and she doesn't have an eye for colour and composition.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Christ, looking at all the tat she’s brought. It’s like it’s a full on chav house. She wants to try and reinvent herself as some classy person but she is completely missing the point. The stuff she buys just looks cheap and nasty. Vulgar is the word that springs to my mind about her.

Oh, and I’m on a break from real work, and I was looking around her website. Look at this blatant beg for free holidays!! Well she might just as well have written ‘please pay for my family holiday’
"Creating content in other parts of the world" and the examples she gives are just Amercia and England 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So todays Video 🙄🤦‍♀️
Again, she thinks she invented the word "Crocks" as in Crockery! FFS Emma NO YOU DID NOT!!!
The first 5 mins of the video is basically her repeating what she said on Sundays video! The new SMALLER house is now not that much smaller, apparently they're not down sizing, its just a different layout 🙄 And the office is in the house 🤷‍♀️ So yeah,,,,,, not smaller then Emma you lying bint!!!
She also talks a lot about the mugs she's "RELEASING" - Emma, Cath Kidston you are not!!!

She also takes great delight in shaming Ste on being addicted to Coke (the drink, not the class A variety) and I just thought what about all the bleeping dribble she's addicted to....
Tiktok
Flashing her gunt
Saltwater Sandles
Mugs
Insta Stories
Headbands
Cinnamon Rolls
God, the list is endless!!!

Oh, and they are having packers!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
All this sickly, saccharin sweet, schmaltzy language she keeps spurting out just sounds so ridiculous! I don't think for a minute tgat "The boy" said that to her. What child actually speaks like that? I am sure it's what she wanted to hear, but no! I don't believe it. All the nays and yays, just speak normally. You aren't auditioning for a Shakespeare play!
Still buying more tatty cheap crap even though they are shortly moving, just to take a few shoddy pics of her builders mugs with unoriginal quotes on! So very, very sad.

Reactions: 9
The video continued,,,,,,,,,
The new house will apparently be along the Boho vibe and not "super trendy" because she thinks that can look crap a year or so later 🤣🤣 Emma, it'll look crap cos you've got zero taste! She slags off Mrs Hinch again, the grey look house is not her 😳 She’s so jealous!
The kids are getting new beds 💃 what does this mean for Ste, no bunk 🤷‍♀️ she's blatantly begging for an Ad deal from IKEA showing off their bed range and bamboo decor. She’s not sure if they'll get any of it, I guess that depends if its free and gifted hey Bab!!

AND FINALLY, IT IS,STILL IN BIRMINGHAM. SHE IS NOT LEAVING 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhhhh I have just seen that she has tagged in advertisers to the 'my boy' post 😥😥

Emma, little heads up for you...if you're going to tag Nike in a post for #AD begs, at least make the trainers more prominent in the photo (rather than an amateurish cut-off-foot-framing-of-product).
And choose a pair that actually match the rest of the outfit! A black pair of hi top vans would look much better. She seems to be passing her horrific taste in shoes onto "the boy"

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hope she does do a mug drop, I hope the mugs fecking drop off their massive container & smash to a million pieces. What an absolute liar, she isn’t moving to a smaller house? Just a different layout, all the tat she’s buying up for more content. It’s all about what she likes & her vibe, selfish, narcissist.

Reactions: 11
The video continued,,,,,,,,,
The new house will apparently be along the Boho vibe and not "super trendy" because she thinks that can look crap a year or so later 🤣🤣 Emma, it'll look crap cos you've got zero taste! She slags off Mrs Hinch again, the grey look house is not her 😳 She’s so jealous!
The kids are getting new beds 💃 what does this mean for Ste, no bunk 🤷‍♀️ she's blatantly begging for an Ad deal from IKEA showing off their bed range and bamboo decor. She’s not sure if they'll get any of it, I guess that depends if its free and gifted hey Bab!!

AND FINALLY, IT IS,STILL IN BIRMINGHAM. SHE IS NOT LEAVING 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Where is this vid??

Reactions: 3
It’s her latest YouTube video, all about her move.
Thank you! duck my life what a boring piece of tit she is. I’ve just wasted 10 minutes watching this, I’ll never get that time back. She really is boring isn’t she I didn’t watch it till the end. She really does need to learn how to do videos properly, people don’t just want to see one shot all the time. I neither know, nor care, whether she showed shots of her present house on the video, because I did not watch it to the end she’s that bleeping boring.

Reactions: 8
Thank you! duck my life what a boring piece of tit she is. I’ve just wasted 10 minutes watching this, I’ll never get that time back. She really is boring isn’t she I didn’t watch it till the end. She really does need to learn how to do videos properly, people don’t just want to see one shot all the time. I neither know, nor care, whether she showed shots of her present house on the video, because I did not watch it to the end she’s that bleeping boring.
I agree. I watched it until she went into the office - why do grown ups watch this crap??? and her hairlines is def receding.

Reactions: 7
I was going to say the same but something doesn't add upn to me.Before Christmas 2019 Lucy was apparently doagnosed with inoperable cancer.and was gonna be allowed to live out her days for as long as she had left.I know some dogs are tough,but surely in almost a year an old dog riddled with cancer would show some signs of deterioration.Lucy seems the same as ever and Emma lets the kids play with her and carry her around like she's a puppy,surely an old,ill dog would need to be treated gently and have ongoing pain relief,or some kind of medication
Just noticed my typos,sorry folks

Thats why I thought I'd do a round up on here, a sort of service to the people who have a life 🤣🤣🤣 I've worked 4 x 12 hour shifts straight and got a whole day to myself while I wait in for a delivery so what better way to spend it 😀👍😄😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She means the whole of her new house is going to be that strange attempt at boho interior design in her current bedroom. So we can expect more old ladies in frames, biscuit bedding, white shiny IKEA furniture and plants that she has sexual feelings for. This is going to be hilarious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t even be bothered to watch another episode of her dull dross - I’ve heard enough about it in here & I’d already predicted that it would be like that.
Can we all just take a moment here though to think about the removal men. What they are about to do is more horrific than they, or we, could possibly imagine.
Tat-packing like they’ve never seen before. Talk about going above & beyond the call of duty!
I, for one, will be standing on my doorstep clapping them. 👏🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t even be bothered to watch another episode of her dull dross - I’ve heard enough about it in here & I’d already predicted that it would be like that.
Can we all just take a moment here though to think about the removal men. What they are about to do is more horrific than they, or we, could possibly imagine.
Tat-packing like they’ve never seen before. Talk about going above & beyond the call of duty!
I, for one, will be standing on my doorstep clapping them. 👏🏻👍🏻
can you give us all a heads up when they arrive and the rest of us can clap on our doorsteps, à la ‘clap for carers’, in full support. Might even get out my pans and wooden spoons. ‘Clap for carers tat bearers’, if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No babs, crocks is not a Brummie word for plates. No brummie in the history of the world has ever called plates "crocks". They call them by their actual name. Plates. Crocs are shoes that medical staff etc wear. Absolute dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Louise say recently that when she first moved to her new house she felt like she had to have it trendy ect and now she’s going for more vintage/bo-ho vibes???babs sparkling originality strikes again

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.