Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you give us all a heads up when they arrive and the rest of us can clap on our doorsteps, à la ‘clap for carers’, in full support. Might even get out my pans and wooden spoons. ‘Clap for carers tat bearers’, if you will.
I’ll have to do this after she’s gone or I might be in that awful situation where ‘you can only make one phone call’ - if you catch my drift (nudge nudge wink wink....)
It’ll be a SO LONG TAT CLAP! Rabid. On my part there will be tears (of sheer, unadulterated, frickin’ joy 🤗🤗🤗)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Extremely naughty, not to mention unprofessional, of her to include the registration number of that vehicle in her story. It is me who is blanked it out on this photo, but it shows on her stories. She should know better.

oh wait... sorry, it’s another poster and she’s rehashed the story. Is it her registration plate then? She should know better as I said!

Extremely naughty, not to mention unprofessional, of her to include the registration number of that vehicle in her story. It is me who is blanked it out on this photo, but it shows on her stories. She should know better.

oh wait... sorry, it’s another poster and she’s rehashed the story. Is it her registration plate then? She should know better as I said!
I’m so confused here! Anyway, she shouldn’t of reposted a story with a private numberplate is my opinion!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This is nowhere near as good as @Missymoo92 but just came up with this for @MrsBriggs to celebrate her upcoming freedom:

There's a loud sound of smashing from the mugs in the box

And the mirrors in the vans too

And up in the pit of doom a voice in her head

Is shouting that she’s a “Kween"

Kween, Kween

Loudly it says she’s a Kween, Kween

But firmly it tells her she’s a Kween, Kween

Now we say goodbye...

Kween!

. . . to you

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night

I can’t wait for Babs to go and get her out my sight

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen

She’d like to stay for one more tantrum

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

Babs leaves and heaves a sigh and says goodbye -- Goodbye!

I'm glad for her to go, I cannot tell a lie

I smile, I laugh, I dance about,

Babs has finally left my road,

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I tried. Her facial expressions, her voice, the way she touches herself it makes me want to behave the same way she advocates and smash someone’s face in. Hers. It’s ok though babs this isn’t a threat it’s a joke just like you wanting to smash your husbands face in was 🙄

I’m so confused here! Anyway, she shouldn’t of reposted a story with a private numberplate is my opinion!
It’s not even raining in Brum

Would be a bit awkward for Babs if the removal men were our husbands, the ones she and her team tracked down and messaged to snitch on us
PUS WUS would be husband outnumbered

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This is a sheep desperate for attention from kween babs, taking a pic of the rain (and someone else's car 🙄) and tagging her hoping for 2 seconds of instafame where babs will mindlessly repost it with no thought of the person who's car has been photographed.

Reactions: 2
This is a sheep desperate for attention from kween babs, taking a pic of the rain (and someone else's car 🙄) and tagging her hoping for 2 seconds of instafame where babs will mindlessly repost it with no thought of the person who's car has been photographed.
Can you imagine how quick she’d screw if it was her reg posted

This is nowhere near as good as @Missymoo92 but just came up with this for @MrsBriggs to celebrate her upcoming freedom:

Kween, Kween

Now we say goodbye...

Kween!

. . . to you

Goodbye!
and in response Babs sings to the street while hanging out of the back of the moving van,

"Do re mi me me me me me me me me me kweeen" *Hand under chin*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Babs, just because you sell your children at every opportunity does not give you the right to tell everyone on your new video that the person buying your house has a child. Your address is available on the internet and you’re risking another child’s safety you absolute oxygen thief. Try using the so called intelligence you claim to have before you open your mouth.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Babs, just because you sell your children at every opportunity does not give you the right to tell everyone on your new video that the person buying your house has a child. Your address is available on the internet and you’re risking another child’s safety you absolute oxygen thief. Try using the so called intelligence you claim to have before you open your mouth.
Oh you are kidding me? How can she have any sense, never mind intelligence ????

Yep she does a big spiel about not taking the trampoline with her, but it’s ok because the woman who has bought her house has a child and might want to keep it.

She’s an absolute liability.

• Wow
I’ll have to do this after she’s gone or I might be in that awful situation where ‘you can only make one phone call’ - if you catch my drift (nudge nudge wink wink....)
It’ll be a SO LONG TAT CLAP! Rabid. On my part there will be tears (of sheer, unadulterated, frickin’ joy 🤗🤗🤗)
It will be so funny if she moves near another Tattler!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kween, Kween

Now we say goodbye...

Kween!

. . . to you

Goodbye!
That is amazing 😂👌

Incidentally, I was werking today and got it in my head a few songs that can be renamed to suit Babs.

Introducing the Christmas 2020 album. "Babsmas"

Includes the classics "have a ruddy bloody good Christmas"
"Stephen smells"
"It's the most glorious time of the year"
"All I want for babsmas is a snooze".

Also the number 1 smash hit "Covid Babs is coming to town".

And the unforgettable "Ste's nuts roasting on an open fire".

Hitting shops quicker than babs spreading covid.. coming October 1st!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It will be so funny if she moves near another Tattler!
Even is she doesn't move near a current tattler, she will probably turn people in her street into tattlers once they Google her and she pisses them off, which inevitably she will

Reactions: 12
So on a scale of 1 - 10 how fuming do we all think Babgella is that Jus Rol have sent Mrs Hinch a tit load of pastry products for free?! And there's poor ol' Babgella cooking up a culinary storm every Saturday morning serving her undercooked cinnamon swirls and tagging Jus Rol in them each ruddy time she does it, making it obvious as hell she's trying to get an ad deal or some freebies off them?! And they ignore her every week!! (Better luck this Saturday!)

I'm saying she's gone way off the Fuming Scale of 1-10 and landed on a solid 99.9.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So on a scale of 1 - 10 how fuming do we all think Babgella is that Jus Rol have sent Mrs Hinch a tit load of pastry products for free?! And there's poor ol' Babgella cooking up a culinary storm every Saturday morning serving her undercooked cinnamon swirls and tagging Jus Rol in them each ruddy time she does it, making it obvious as hell she's trying to get an ad deal or some freebies off them?! And they ignore her every week!! (Better luck this Saturday!)

I'm saying she's gone way off the Fuming Scale of 1-10 and landed on a solid 99.9.
Que endless jus roll posts with babs frantically tagging them in....

Reactions: 3
Jus rol did send Mrs Hinch ready rolled pastry as well as swirls. I don’t think Babs would know what to do with that!

• Haha
OK so does anybody else feel twitchy about her impending move?
There is a house near me empty, needs doing up, sold.
FFS I’ll be out with my placard and gather the neighbours with pitchforks at dawn if she rocks up with her Boho tit lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing! Number plate clearly visible, should be blurred out.

Would be a bit awkward for Babs if the removal men were our husbands, the ones she and her team tracked down and messaged to snitch on us
PUS WUS would be husband outnumbered
Wait, what? They messaged your husbands?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.