Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she took pictures yesterday. Is this just a cover for why she didn’t post them as she knew it would be insensitive to flog her mugs yesterday?

Reactions: 6
I thought she took pictures yesterday. Is this just a cover for why she didn’t post them as she knew it would be insensitive to flog her mugs yesterday?
Could be or she could be waiting a few days until the middle of month or towards the end when people who follow her and do real jobs start getting paid.

Also,my app on my phone is predicting rain in Birmingham today so cue the moaning about school run rain 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I very much doubt it. More like she was too busy watching TikTok she forgot all about it then it was past her bedtime 🤣

Reactions: 6
Really sorry to hear this. How scary for you all. Must be terrible not being able to see them. I hope your grandson will be ok. The guys on the Neonatal Units are amazing & work miracles on a daily basis.
Great to know that Emma will be taking a pic of her mugs today - I’m sure that will make us all feel happier & glad to be alive.....😳😡
Thank you. The nhs are amazing it’s part of the reason I spent my life working in it. Luckily I have friends on both the units so I know they are being looked after but it’s not like being there. But this narcissistic cow thinks she can make peoples lives brighter being a twit?! Absolute tool

Reactions: 16
Re the grin/gurn thing Emma frequently asks if she’s made something up.
I know it’s probably for engagement but I find it pretty egocentric!

Reactions: 11
Ohhhhh I have just seen that she has tagged in advertisers to the 'my boy' post 😥😥

Emma, little heads up for you...if you're going to tag Nike in a post for #AD begs, at least make the trainers more prominent in the photo (rather than an amateurish cut-off-foot-framing-of-product).
Another pet hate of mine! Can’t stand when they do this, it’s proper cringe. Beg Beg beggity babs! Look at me, look at me!

Her public service during Covid to keep us laughing is so great I think she should go on the New Years Honour’s list for her contribution and get made into Dame Babs. As a nation we’d be lost without her charm, wit and comedic skills during this horrendous, stressful, anxiety making and generally crappy time. She’s clearly SUCH a hero, Dame Babs 2021!

(Hopefully you can all hear the sarcasm In my voice and picture how hard my eyes are rolling typing this, in fact I think I’ve rolled them so hard they’re stuck.)
Don’t tempt her, She’ll be getting her ‘assistant’ to nominate her. 🤡 ...and not giving too much away or indeed any more than this, babs & I are connected via a ‘Dame’ we once knew 🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ive said this before but how early do her kids go to bed? Especially "the girl"?? She is watching some shite whilst wus is out with the dog then they will watch bojo so definitely before 8pm. Im all for kids getting enough sleep but surely a nearly 10 year old can be up a bit later?
My nine year old is ready to go to bed by 7.30, I drag it out til 8 just do she's not up before 7am 🤣

Re the grin/gurn thing Emma frequently asks if she’s made something up.
I know it’s probably for engagement but I find it pretty egocentric!
Me too, I was just coming on here to say the same 🙄 She cannot seriously thinks she makes all these words up 🤬 bleeping idiot!!

Reactions: 7
Another one for Emma's things that never happened scrapbook! Why would she be worrying about not being able to do something she never does, unless she thought she was talking to Erin? 🤔
Not a chance did the boy say that 😱

• Haha
Not in a million years! She's a delusional idiot!!!
I’ve heard it before, she’s stole it from someone, it was something someone said in and interview, my thought thinks Harry styles, I’m gonna find the interview

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She can't find anything about her son that she sincerely likes so she makes stuff up how she wishes he was.
It's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh so now the new house is just a teeny bit smaller and they’re not downsizing it’s just a different layout and some of their furniture might not fit!

She implies they loved decorating during lockdown and this is why they wanted to move as if they’re home renovators or something!

The new house needs a lot doing to it. New carpets, wallpaper taking off, decorating.

Sounds like they’re only moving for more content.

For duck'S SAKE Emma no your crushes and "hobbies" are not niche. They are extremely common and basic.

I’ve heard it before, she’s stole it from someone, it was something someone said in and interview, my thought thinks Harry styles, I’m gonna find the interview
You're definitely right, I've read this before somewhere too.

Ive said this before but how early do her kids go to bed? Especially "the girl"?? She is watching some shite whilst wus is out with the dog then they will watch bojo so definitely before 8pm. Im all for kids getting enough sleep but surely a nearly 10 year old can be up a bit later?
They go to bed early because all they eat is beige food, her tin of chocolates says it all. She’s a bad example & yes I am shaming you Emma, because you don’t do actual work you could actually cook a decent fresh meal for your kids. Your work consists of fannying about for gram content, it’s a struggle for you to do something original. All you do is plagiarise other people’s content. It’s not a real job, you are not an entertainer. Even your mugs are unoriginal, you have no catch phrase. Had you stuck with teaching & done the gram as a side hustle I would have seen the point. Rant over, she pisses me off with the fake yawning every morning, the chat to the Babettes & she’s out buying more tat in Poundland for her photo shoot for crappy mugs.

For duck'S SAKE Emma no your crushes and "hobbies" are not niche. They are extremely common and basic.

You're definitely right, I've read this before somewhere too.
She’s a Basic Witch - I’m assuming that’s one of her mugs (unoriginal as duck)

• Heart
Oh so now the new house is just a teeny bit smaller and they’re not downsizing it’s just a different layout and some of their furniture might not fit!

She implies they loved decorating during lockdown and this is why they wanted to move as if they’re home renovators or something!

The new house needs a lot doing to it. New carpets, wallpaper taking off, decorating.

Sounds like they’re only moving for more content.
Aaaand they'll be paying someone to do renovate for them. Poor little rich Babs.

I saw Stephen's slap dash DIY and his wibbly wobbly paint job, the only reason Babs didn't complain about the poor attention to detail was because she knew she was selling the place.

The new dining table didn't look smaller than the one they have. I imagine she's not moving to another dream terrace then if the shape is different.

Drip, drip, drip until her mug of lies and excuses is full and the Babettes will slurp it all up. Actually I think it is already overflowing

Reactions: 12
Christ, looking at all the tat she’s brought. It’s like it’s a full on chav house. She wants to try and reinvent herself as some classy person but she is completely missing the point. The stuff she buys just looks cheap and nasty. Vulgar is the word that springs to my mind about her.

Oh, and I’m on a break from real work, and I was looking around her website. Look at this blatant beg for free holidays!! Well she might just as well have written ‘please pay for my family holiday’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.