Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite pleased to see she is making changes as a result of Tattle feedback: 'MY boy', and a grid post about spending time with him. That little boy will benefit endlessly from attention from his mum. Good work Tattlers! Let's hope she keeps up the good work, on, and most importantly, off line.

Reactions: 14
My kids would love a ketchup bath! I won’t give them any ideas though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh come on Babs, if you’re going to fib to try and show that you don’t have a favorite but featuring “the boy” on your grid at least make it a bit more believable. My kid is the same age as “the boy” and wouldn’t come out with that. As much as I want to think that it’s a nice moment I really don’t believe it. I’m probably overly skeptical of her posts now!
That is the problem when you constantly lie no one believes a word you say.

With all the shite she puts out into the world, the part she, apparently, censors is telling her son she loves him. How sad.

My heart goes out to you, my husband has been made redundant already. I hope your brother gets a test soon, the booking system is just oversubscribed. She is deluded if she thinks her job is to make people laugh & entertain. She’s insincere, until it actually effects her she doesn’t care.
Exactly this. She is Very insincere.
I hope you and your family are coping OK. These are difficult times for everybody.... there is so much uncertainty in the world.

Oh except Kween Babs of course 😐

Reactions: 6
Have no fear, we can get through this hell of a pandemic as it's Babs job to make us smile and giggle our way through it! I can watch her prat about and shove her gurnning face in a close up on my screen and forget about all the tit my family are currently going through. How on earth would we cope without the kween of comedy in such pressing times?!

Bloody tit.

Screenshot_20200922_220305_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ohhhhh I have just seen that she has tagged in advertisers to the 'my boy' post 😥😥

Emma, little heads up for you...if you're going to tag Nike in a post for #AD begs, at least make the trainers more prominent in the photo (rather than an amateurish cut-off-foot-framing-of-product).

• Haha
Ive said this before but how early do her kids go to bed? Especially "the girl"?? She is watching some shite whilst wus is out with the dog then they will watch bojo so definitely before 8pm. Im all for kids getting enough sleep but surely a nearly 10 year old can be up a bit later?

Reactions: 8
Have no fear, we can get through this hell of a pandemic as it's Babs job to make us smile and giggle our way through it! I can watch her prat about and shove her gurnning face in a close up on my screen and forget about all the tit my family are currently going through. How on earth would we cope without the kween of comedy in such pressing times?!

Bloody tit.

View attachment 251482
The eyes are the windows to the soul... or in this case, the gateway to insincerity...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her job to make us laugh????? Wow just wow! So glad in these uncertain times I can be guaranteed a good old chuckle from a clueless, lazy, insensitive and oblivious try hard. That'll keep me going.. no more worrying about what's to come, will the schools stay open?.. will I see my relatives? is work going to be safe.?. oh I'm stressed I need to giggle at Babs drawing on herself or rolling down a hill. Annnnnd I'm fine again 👌 public service right there, what a hero! 🤦‍♀️

Bloody tit.

View attachment 251482
I've posted a similar thing. Great minds think alike.. unless you're not being sarcastic.. in which case 😳😳😳😳🤣

Reactions: 22
Exactly this. She is Very insincere.
I hope you and your family are coping OK. These are difficult times for everybody.... there is so much uncertainty in the world.

Oh except Kween Babs of course 😐
Thank you we will be ok; we have a roof over our head, food in our bellies & each other. That’s all we need, not going to fib it’s scary. But have to stay positive. This virus isn’t over & silly twats like her don’t help.

Her job to make us laugh????? Wow just wow! So glad in these uncertain times I can be guaranteed a good old chuckle from a clueless, lazy, insensitive and oblivious try hard. That'll keep me going.. no more worrying about what's to come, will the schools stay open?.. will I see my relatives? is work going to be safe.?. oh I'm stressed I need to giggle at Babs drawing on herself or rolling down a hill. Annnnnd I'm fine again 👌 public service right there, what a hero! 🤦‍♀️
Her public service during Covid to keep us laughing is so great I think she should go on the New Years Honour’s list for her contribution and get made into Dame Babs. As a nation we’d be lost without her charm, wit and comedic skills during this horrendous, stressful, anxiety making and generally crappy time. She’s clearly SUCH a hero, Dame Babs 2021!

(Hopefully you can all hear the sarcasm In my voice and picture how hard my eyes are rolling typing this, in fact I think I’ve rolled them so hard they’re stuck.)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if someone's mentioned this before but what's happened to Babs friendship with Louise Pentland? They used to see each other and mention one another all the time but they haven't done for MONTHS even long before lockdown. They don't like or comment on each posts either, and when Louise got engaged Babs didn't even so much as comment a congrats. I wonder if Louise finally had enough of her 🤔 does anyone know?
If you have a spare few mins you could watch the old vlogs like Lolz with Louise and also Christmas present swapping with her, Louise and Katie. It shows how Babs is so controlling and over the top! You can see that they don’t know what to make of her half the time!!! After watching these, I thought they must have really got fed up of her behaviour! Plus the fact that she was probably messaging them 24/7 as well!!!!....

Reactions: 8
Awww, she’s feeling a ‘bit fed up’ tonight.
I feel really, really sorry for her. She has such a tit life. Doting husband who will do anything and everything for her and the children, two great kids, financially stable, free time coming out of her ears, picking and choosing whenever she works, a family that she can rely on.. the list goes on.

Some people are facing this pandemic without any of this. Ungrateful, negative sod!! Realise how lucky you are, acknowledge the fact that people are having a really tit time. Encourage them to reach out if they’re struggling! Nope. Me me me me. Look at meeeee. I’m a bit fed up!!!

Please excuse me whilst I retrieve my tiniest violin.

I literally have no more nerves for her to get on anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 250787
This is not how you caption your stories !!! You type, or use an app, that writes what you actually said. Not a lazy summary.
Lazy-excluding-yellow-twit.
I agree completely, it’s as if she doesn’t realise that captioning her stories is supposed to be inclusive. Primarily so people who are hard of hearing or deaf can still ‘enjoy’ them (sorry I couldn’t be sincere there! enjoy was a stretch). But anyway she’s totally disregarding them in her captions. She may aswell say ‘blah blah blah said something about mugs and got sexual over something, whatever you missed it soz bab’

Reactions: 12
I agree completely, it’s as if she doesn’t realise that captioning her stories is supposed to be inclusive. Primarily so people who are hard of hearing or deaf can still ‘enjoy’ them (sorry I couldn’t be sincere there! enjoy was a stretch). But anyway she’s totally disregarding them in her captions. She may aswell say ‘blah blah blah said something about mugs and got sexual over something, whatever you missed it soz bab’
To tell you the truth it had never really twigged until I read these posts today that she was trying to be inclusive by "captioning" her stories. She does such a bad job of it with typos and half arsed summaries instead of writing what she actually said that she really may as well not bother.

I think her spelling and grammar is getting worse, by the way. Don't tell her, though. We mustn't insult her extremely fragile ego intelligence.

• Haha
What I will be doing on my day is working. Proper working. Whilst trying not to worry about my daughter and new grandson in critical care with sepsis that was gotten during labour or the fact I CANT GO AND SEE HER because arseholes like this one are selfish super spreaders.

also commenting about gurning like at a 90s all nighter - is that why you got so abusive babs?? Did you like to gurn?

And who knew gurn is the correct spelling or is she being niche again. twit.
9B3AE571-108D-4499-A2DF-F5C4701C0B2C.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What I will be doing on my day is working. Proper working. Whilst trying not to worry about my daughter and new grandson in critical care with sepsis that was gotten during labour or the fact I CANT GO AND SEE HER because arseholes like this one are selfish super spreaders.

also commenting about gurning like at a 90s all nighter - is that why you got so abusive babs?? Did you like to gurn?

And who knew gurn is the correct spelling or is she being niche again. twit.
View attachment 251671
Really sorry to hear this. How scary for you all. Must be terrible not being able to see them. I hope your grandson will be ok. The guys on the Neonatal Units are amazing & work miracles on a daily basis.
Great to know that Emma will be taking a pic of her mugs today - I’m sure that will make us all feel happier & glad to be alive.....😳😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ive said this before but how early do her kids go to bed? Especially "the girl"?? She is watching some shite whilst wus is out with the dog then they will watch bojo so definitely before 8pm. Im all for kids getting enough sleep but surely a nearly 10 year old can be up a bit later?
She wants them out the way ASAP so she can relax after her hard-werking day.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.