Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flannel washing a fox poo covered dog?! I must be doing it all wrong, I thought putting them in the bath/shower and scrubbing the life out of them to get rid of the stench was the to go! 🤦‍♀️
Tomato ketchup works a treat before you bath them, fox poo will not come out with a flannel a la Babs. Unless she’s fibbing for content again?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh come on Babs, if you’re going to fib to try and show that you don’t have a favorite but featuring “the boy” on your grid at least make it a bit more believable. My kid is the same age as “the boy” and wouldn’t come out with that. As much as I want to think that it’s a nice moment I really don’t believe it. I’m probably overly skeptical of her posts now!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh come on Babs, if you’re going to fib to try and show that you don’t have a favorite but featuring “the boy” on your grid at least make it a bit more believable. My kid is the same age as “the boy” and wouldn’t come out with that. As much as I want to think that it’s a nice moment I really don’t believe it. I’m probably overly skeptical of her posts now!
She also needs to stop dressing the poor kid like a toddler. Just accept that they are growing up.

Reactions: 13
She also needs to stop dressing the poor kid like a toddler. Just accept that they are growing up.
I think on a previous post she said he chose them himself as he likes them which is nice to let them pick their own clothes. That is if she was telling the truth in the first place, who knows with our babs, very thin line between reality and the truth.

Reactions: 8
Asking in a poll if we’re watching BoJo or Bake Off when Bake Off has been delayed by 15 mins already so we can watch both. Finger on the pulse as always

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think on a previous post she said he chose them himself as he likes them which is nice to let them pick their own clothes. That is if she was telling the truth in the first place, who knows with our babs, very thin line between reality and the truth.
I feel that hard to believe to be honest. I don't think she lets them choose much at all. That would take away her power.

Reactions: 9
Asking in a poll if we’re watching BoJo or Bake Off when Bake Off has been delayed by 15 mins already so we can watch both. Finger on the pulse as always
I was just coming on to say the same.....honestly I’m not gonna sugar coat this rant but she truly is a thick bleep....it’s a national address ffs , bake off and programs on all major channels will do same , for our safety and well-being , now I’m a big big bake off fan , the titles rolling 15 minutes late will affect no normal adult , bet she was already fretting bake off was on until 9.30pm but now it wont go off until 9.45pm it will throw her fuckin lazy body clock right out......rant over, sorry for the swears but the woman rips my fuckin knitting ( gets on my wick ........ sorry niche comment there 😂😂🤪)

Things babs doesn't refer to as sexual
1. Ste
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.....dead ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tomato ketchup works a treat before you bath them, fox poo will not come out with a flannel a la Babs. Unless she’s fibbing for content again?
Was just about to say ketchup works great on it! As does vinegar but dogs don’t stand still for that (staffie mom little shits)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm going to say perhaps Lucy the dog is too frail for showers and ketchup and that may be the reason for the flannel...plus PUS has a lot on his plate already

Reactions: 4
I'm going to say perhaps Lucy the dog is too frail for showers and ketchup and that may be the reason for the flannel...plus PUS has a lot on his plate already
I was going to say the same but something doesn't add upn to me.Before Christmas 2019 Lucy was apparently doagnosed with inoperable cancer.and was gonna be allowed to live out her days for as long as she had left.I know some dogs are tough,but surely in almost a year an old dog riddled with cancer would show some signs of deterioration.Lucy seems the same as ever and Emma lets the kids play with her and carry her around like she's a puppy,surely an old,ill dog would need to be treated gently and have ongoing pain relief,or some kind of medication

Reactions: 17
I was going to say the same but something doesn't add upn to me.Before Christmas 2019 Lucy was apparently doagnosed with inoperable cancer.and was gonna be allowed to live out her days for as long as she had left.I know some dogs are tough,but surely in almost a year an old dog riddled with cancer would show some signs of deterioration.Lucy seems the same as ever and Emma lets the kids play with her and carry her around like she's a puppy,surely an old,ill dog would need to be treated gently and have ongoing pain relief,or some kind of medication
Who knows, but if it isn't washed off properly Lucy could sit on Emma's pillow and rub against her teddy bear for revenge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"try not to worry too much"

Oh do duck off.

She bangs on about her anxiety (not that I am dismissing anxiety at all, those of you that suffer from it have my absolute support. her version of it though is far from genuine) and the next week she is patting her minions on the head and saying there there. Her early morning stories are just all over the place.
You know what? I’ve been suffering today and struggling with my anxiety and Intrusive thoughts. .

Hospitality industry is going to be affected by these new restrictions and consequently my job could be at risk. My brother has symptoms and can’t get a test. We have tried all day. I’m tired after a long shift at work. I’ve carried on regardless, but how this woman has the brass neck to bang on about issues she has no clue about, posting ridiculous TIK TOKS, lounging in her pit. Are you kidding me? What has the world come to? Everything feels insecure at the moment but as long as our Babs is alrite I suppose?

Edited to say I don’t live with my brother but he rang me to say he wasn’t well and we both tried to get a test

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lucy probably rolled in the fox poo as a detraction from the overriding stink of Manky Blanky 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel that hard to believe to be honest. I don't think she lets them choose much at all. That would take away her power.
This photo is from the weekend you know the throwing leaves and she was worried about there being dog poo on it. Silly lying cow

Reactions: 11
You know what? I’ve been suffering today and struggling with my anxiety and Intrusive thoughts. .

Hospitality industry is going to be affected by these new restrictions and consequently my job could be at risk. My brother has symptoms and can’t get a test. We have tried all day. I’m tired after a long shift at work. I’ve carried on regardless, but how this woman has the brass neck to bang on about issues she has no clue about, posting ridiculous TIK TOKS, lounging in her pit. Are you kidding me? What has the world come to? Everything feels insecure at the moment but as long as our Babs is alrite I suppose?

Edited to say I don’t live with my brother but he rang me to say he wasn’t well and we both tried to get a test
My heart goes out to you, my husband has been made redundant already. I hope your brother gets a test soon, the booking system is just oversubscribed. She is deluded if she thinks her job is to make people laugh & entertain. She’s insincere, until it actually effects her she doesn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.