Brummy Mummy #37 BrummyMummyof2, coming soon to a road near you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to make love to her mugs apparently. She REALLY needs to get laid 🤦🏼‍♀️
All that makes me think of is this documentary clip I saw of this woman (I thought it was a man at first) who was sexually attracted to a rollercoaster and even attempted to show how attracted she was to it 🤢
I can't remember the term for people attached to inanimate objects but Babs is certainly heading that way 🤦😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I almost got one of the mugs first time around back when I was a fan until I saw the price of them - so distasteful to be bringing them out during a recession and profiting from her fans!

Reactions: 12
BE0D59E3-53A4-4CDD-8929-B150D79ECCEF.png

This is not how you caption your stories !!! You type, or use an app, that writes what you actually said. Not a lazy summary.
Lazy-excluding-yellow-twit.

Reactions: 15
Surely she knows how midi skirts and hi-top converse make her calves look?! 😳
is this what she thinks is work 😂

So she wants to dress like a 20 something but it doesn't matter what era and it doesn't matter if it is flattering to her shape. Identity crisis.

Reactions: 6
I am half tempted to send my partner round to give her a good seeing to, the woman is clearly sex starved and it is addling her brain. I feel this would be the charitable thing to do

.... edit he says no bleeping way, he would rather do the plant *sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All that makes me think of is this documentary clip I saw of this woman (I thought it was a man at first) who was sexually attracted to a rollercoaster and even attempted to show how attracted she was to it 🤢
I can't remember the term for people attached to inanimate objects but Babs is certainly heading that way 🤦😂
Its called object sexuality,it tends to happen in people on the autistic spectrum

Reactions: 6
Blimey, even uses a flannel wash on the dog! (Surprised it wasn't wet wipes actually) Just put her in the bath you lazy sloth!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who remembers when she sent out the first mugs she designed and they arrived to lots of people smashed??

• Wow
  • Haha
I think it's because it's not genuine. She's trying to shoehorn in what she thinks she should say but it just doesn't sit naturally and it's obvious what bits she actually means and which she's just paying lip service to. The difference seems startlingly obvious to me, I'm surprised more of her followers can't see through her.
Hit the nail on the head. She says what she thinks she is supposed to say. She has a total lack of empathy. Same as the skirt stuff, boob stuff etc. She thinks it’s funny. But she hasn’t looked at the bigger picture. For someone who thinks they are clever, she’s actually really thick.

Reactions: 13
"try not to worry too much"

Oh do duck off.

She bangs on about her anxiety (not that I am dismissing anxiety at all, those of you that suffer from it have my absolute support. her version of it though is far from genuine) and the next week she is patting her minions on the head and saying there there. Her early morning stories are just all over the place.
Her concern seems to be more of “oh tit what will I do if the kids are at home all day again...must feign anxiety again.” She is only concerned about not being able to shop. And having to parent.

Reactions: 10
As someone with a dog whose favourite hobby is rolling in fox tit I can categorically state that a flannel wouldn’t even scratch the surface of getting rid of the stink. Full on bath or shower required. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry I’ve been at WERK today so not caught up yet.
Has she shown these bloody mugs yet?
They’d better be frickin amazing - all the fuss she’s made 😠

• Haha
Flannel washing a fox poo covered dog?! I must be doing it all wrong, I thought putting them in the bath/shower and scrubbing the life out of them to get rid of the stench was the to go! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.