Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But not to that extent surely?
I think it’s because they remind me so much of a couple I know. Although they since split up but the husband was just like Stephen (although he’s now very happy with a lovely woman) and the wife just like Brummy!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s because they remind me so much of a couple I know. Although they since split up but the husband was just like Stephen (although he’s now very happy with a lovely woman) and the wife just like Brummy!
Overbearing?

Reactions: 4
Overbearing?
Constantly moaned about him while she laid in bed all day and he saw to their kids, did the cooking and ironing and worked full time while she sat watching TV all day or stayed upstairs in bed!

When they split up (her choice) she took the kids but he had them once during the week and every weekend, so she always had her weekends to herself!

What’s the betting she’ll do a post about Harry and Meghan’s baby as she has a lot of American viewers and she knows they live for that tit!

Ugghh. It's so easy to work out where she lives if you have even a tiny bit of knowledge about Brum. She's such a drama llama.
She can’t take ANY criticism. I called her cringe once for dressing her and her daughter alike in Disney attire and she blocked. She’s dull and repetitive....yawn

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She probably regurgitate her old post and change the name from Kate to Megan 😂

• Haha
Posts about how her and Stephen are massive superhero fans yet she fell asleep for 45 minutes during Endgame.

So which one is a lie then Emma since no true fan wanted to blink during Endgame let alone sleep for a big chunk of it.

I’m finally unfollowing - this woman drives me mental with her bull****

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Posts about how her and Stephen are massive superhero fans yet she fell asleep for 45 minutes during Endgame.

So which one is a lie then Emma since no true fan wanted to blink during Endgame let alone sleep for a big chunk of it.

I’m finally unfollowing - this woman drives me mental with her bull****
I can imagine her asleep mouth open drooling and snoring. She’s a mess, so embarrassing. I’m surprised stephen leaves the house with her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I’ve always had the feeling that Stephen is there just for the kids.

He’s constantly belittled across all her social media, and I can’t believe that anyone would put up with that irrelevant of who is dominant in a relationship.

If it was me, I’d stay just to make sure the kids don’t end up like her!

I’ve just been discussing with my other half; what does she actually do all day? She takes the kids to school and picks them up, but what about the hours between 10 and 2:30 (giving her the benefit of doubt over how long it takes to get to and from the kids school)?!

Two videos a week that never really exceed 30 mins, so they’d take probably 3 hours to edit (based on how long I take editing videos and I’m not doing it every week as a job), a couple of blog posts, and a couple of hours admin. I don’t understand how that is more than 2 days “work” a week maximum!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Plus Stephen takes the kids to School Wednesdays I think and Thursday is her day off!

Even this morning when she said she had to get up early with the kids she said they were watching TV and she was watching YouTube. She watches a lot of YouTube and a lot of TV.

🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Is she trying to be Louise? Is it HER hou
Plus Stephen takes the kids to School Wednesdays I think and Thursday is her day off!

Even this morning when she said she had to get up early with the kids she said they were watching TV and she was watching YouTube. She watches a lot of YouTube and a lot of TV.

🙄🙄
She is the last person I would go to for parenting advise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if! Isn’t she supposed to be educated? A Teacher but didn’t realise babies needed feeding in the night 🙄
Just how can you get to your 30s and NOT know babies need feeding in the night...I mean seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if! Isn’t she supposed to be educated? A Teacher but didn’t realise babies needed feeding in the night 🙄
as if an anyone LET ALONE ROYALTY would read the blog about parenting and take it serious.. a scummy mother who talks about numb flaps, makes EVERYTHING sexual, favours one child over the other.. would sell her child’s privacy for a Cadbury’s bar or a Disney holiday, who would belittle her husband everyday and copy every other mother blogger. Let alone her nasty attitude. That makes me laugh

Reactions: 11
She fell asleep during Endgame? I'm embarrassed on her behalf. Who goes to watch the biggest marvel film of 2019 and sleeps through a quarter of it? I hope she was woken up by a fan kicking the back of her chair!

Seriously Emma, all this sleeping... Is. Not. Normal! Go get yourself a blood test. No normal person should be falling asleep in the cinema at an afternoon showing.

Reactions: 9
The poor fan put all that work in and gets rewarded with a ❤ from Brummy. Not even a ‘thank you’!

She fell asleep during Endgame? I'm embarrassed on her behalf. Who goes to watch the biggest marvel film of 2019 and sleeps through a quarter of it? I hope she was woken up by a fan kicking the back of her chair!

Seriously Emma, all this sleeping... Is. Not. Normal! Go get yourself a blood test. No normal person should be falling asleep in the cinema at an afternoon showing.
It looked like they went for drinks first so she was probably drunk! I bet Stephen was glad she fell asleep so he could enjoy it in peace!

Jeez! 🙈 I’m cringing
clearly deranged posting comments like that....and she was worried about tattle comments....these are way more creepy!!!

as if an anyone LET ALONE ROYALTY would read the blog about parenting and take it serious.. a scummy mother who talks about numb flaps, makes EVERYTHING sexual, favours one child over the other.. would sell her child’s privacy for a Cadbury’s bar or a Disney holiday, who would belittle her husband everyday and copy every other mother blogger. Let alone her nasty attitude. That makes me laugh
clearly thick if she didnt know babies need feeding and changing regularly.....obviously completely ignored all advice given freely at antenatal appointments by hard working midwives!! jeez glad she never taught my kids!!!🙉

Wow wow wow...I've been a brummymummy follower for the last year but in the last 2 weeks I have totally gone off her!! Everything she does is cringy! (THE DANCING WTF) but the lying over her address is what did it for me. I used to find some of her stuff funny and her kids are sweet, but really she doesn't have much to offer unless you enjoy strange dancing, middle aged Disney fanatics and awful spelling and grammar!

Just to add I'm new to tattle since being sent over here by Emma herself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Em / Stephen / Manager

Emma was great when her platform was all about making mums feel better about mothering and that there were tit times as well as the ace times.

She’s not so great now she’s making her kids childhood ‘magical’ as she whisks then away several times a year (i am considerably richer that yawwwww) and constantly promotes buying unbelievable high amounts of tat which is, basically, landfill.

Please see the latest post from another mum blogger which is on the money

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.