Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have a lot of young kids following her probably due to her Disney content. I expect she thinks her younger audience will find this hilarious 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yeah, in Ethan's room!!
Yep. A grown man, a tall one at that, has to sleep in a child’s bunk bed. Mind you, he probably enjoys the peace. I wouldn’t want to be woken by some crappie housewives of Cheshire program or whatever the duck she wakes up so early to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems to have a lot of young kids following her probably due to her Disney content. I expect she thinks her younger audience will find this hilarious 🙄
I notice she’s mentioned people watching her videos on the way to college and wondered whether college students would really want to watch her? She’s moved so far from what she was, it makes me a bit sad for her. It seems odd she turned this into her career then totally moved away from what made her popular.

Reactions: 6
Wow wow wow...I've been a brummymummy follower for the last year but in the last 2 weeks I have totally gone off her!! Everything she does is cringy! (THE DANCING WTF) but the lying over her address is what did it for me. I used to find some of her stuff funny and her kids are sweet, but really she doesn't have much to offer unless you enjoy strange dancing, middle aged Disney fanatics and awful spelling and grammar!

Just to add I'm new to tattle since being sent over here by Emma herself 🙄
Haha me too. I didn’t know this place existed until ‘address gate’ and then when I realised she lied I saw her in a different light

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her Instagram followers are going up. Must be kids following her due to her Disney obsession! I can’t imagine my teenagers finding her interesting!

Notice she’s asking her followers to go and subscribe to her vlogs!

Reactions: 2
She went into my niece’s secondary school a few months ago to do a talk, hopefully it was to the sixth form, (I haven’t asked my niece if she saw her as I don’t want to actively encourage her to search her). My niece is 15 and I couldn’t imagine anything more inappropriate for my niece to be watching than a 41 year old woman gyrating with a bag of prawn crackers, flashing her midriff and talking about numb vaginas 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
“Getting small boys to sleep is not fun”

Well bab, just a thought, maybe try not being in the same bed as him on your phone and / or laptop. It’d keep an adult awake, so of course it’ll keep a small child awake! 🙄

Reactions: 16
“Getting small boys to sleep is not fun”

Well bab, just a thought, maybe try not being in the same bed as him on your phone and / or laptop. It’d keep an adult awake, so of course it’ll keep a small child awake! 🙄
My sons 5..he went to bed at 7:30pm in his OWN bed! Kiss and cuddle goodnight..I went back up at 7:45pm and he was snoring away!..not difficult at all if your parenting right!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She went into my niece’s secondary school a few months ago to do a talk, hopefully it was to the sixth form, (I haven’t asked my niece if she saw her as I don’t want to actively encourage her to search her). My niece is 15 and I couldn’t imagine anything more inappropriate for my niece to be watching than a 41 year old woman gyrating with a bag of prawn crackers, flashing her midriff and talking about numb vaginas 😳
A talk on what?! She’s hardy appropriate

I’m genuinely astounded. Her son should be able to fall asleep on his own. I wouldn’t have put up with that tit from my 3 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think it was something surrounding media studies 🤔 I’m not sure who thought it was a good idea to book her as a speaker 😳
Probably a teacher who follows her! I’d go mad if she rocked up at my kids high school! Hopefully she won’t come to Worcestershire 😂

Reactions: 5
She did a talk on what channel to subscribe to to get max tit housewives tv:censored:

Why on earth would kids follow her? Mine would be ridiculed for following someone like her. If she knows a lot of kids follow her though, would it not be the right thing to do to stop sexualising inanimate objects?

• Haha
Poor kids forced to sit in a draughty hall for an hour watching all that hair-flicking and gurning! Oh and 😛😜😝 *shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I showed her to my 12 year old, who pulled a funny face and said she was embarrassing and she is glad I am not like that 🤣🤣. I have my moments, of embarrassing her, but luckily for her, I would never snoop that low!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.