Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I’d need to hold mine if I did that jig with no bra on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

I don’t get these muppets who try to bring gossi sites down, we aren’t doing anything wrong so there is no way to bring the site down.
They're that stupid that they love to gossip about others, but the moment people gossip on them it's strictly off limits and internet bullying.

Chase online fame with public content to try to make yourself a public figure, don't be surprised if not everything is adoring admiration. No hateful, threatening or abusive posts are allowed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Taming Twins lives in Worcester, as according to her Instagram location tags, anyone who calls it posh needs a reality check bigger then Emma herself 😂

Reactions: 4
Here is a link to TT home account

Reactions: 1
Yeah er!
Lost my tit last night with the constant “praise be”
She comes out with
You are not a handmaiden , why do you keep saying it
Referring to having a c -section as a blessing
Oh ok Emma
Before you slate me for my comment on your recent haul video
I nearly lost my life having a c section - so there was no “praise be” about it DICK HEAD
Easy life you lead
Also me that pulled you up on videoing other people’s children
Sort it out
Or get a proper job ...

Yay!

...... oh and if you were a handmaiden at least Stephen would be so deprived

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Moaning about Stephen having so many shoes....why do you have so many mugs, clothes, Tat... let the man have his shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah er!
Lost my tit last night with the constant “praise be”
She comes out with
You are not a handmaiden , why do you keep saying it
Referring to having a c -section as a blessing
Oh ok Emma
Before you slate me for my comment on your recent haul video
I nearly lost my life having a c section - so there was no “praise be” about it DICK HEAD
Easy life you lead
Also me that pulled you up on videoing other people’s children
Sort it out
Or get a proper job ...

Yay!

...... oh and if you were a handmaiden at least Stephen would be so deprived
Where was she going on about handmaidens? Was it on her vlog?

I wonder if she notices her ‘nervous’ tic of constantly touching/flicking her hair? I would unfollow based on that and the weird way she moves her mouth alone.

I also once said on here that I thought her smile was natural but have had to rethink that, the scrunching up of her eyes is crazy looking and cant be natural!

Reactions: 7
Her saying that this was the first time Stephen had laughed at her dancing, she thinks that’s a triumph that she’s finally cracked him! It just tells me we were right all along and he hasn’t found it funny at all for all these weeks! He just wants to eat his dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done Stephen for not allowing her to send any of your shoes to the charity shop 👏

The cheek of it as she’s the hoarder.

This getting up early with the kids and letting Stephen lie in. Why does she have to get up? When mine were that age they just went downstairs and watched TV while we stayed in bed 🤣

Reactions: 14
How she has the nerve to moan about the shoes when they’ve had to convert the garage into storage solely for her mug collection is beyond me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m new to tattle, only heard about it following the latest Meldrum scandal, I am so shocked at how Emma portrayed the address situation, she straight up lied to everyone!!! Going from the thread and her Instagram she absolutely reads these, I have unsubscribed now, I don’t know if she is trying too hard or what is going on with her at the moment, but something isn’t right.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“I only have a rail for my clothes!” Yeah but you don’t only have a rail full of clothes, you rotate it all by seasons, you’ve got crap loads of clothes in storage boxes all over the house and garage

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Do you think there’s any chance we’ve got it wrong & Stephen has no shame either? Maybe he actually loves all this weirdness, perhaps he gets off on her ‘sexy dances’ fanny flap talk & bizarre gurning :sick:
He seems normal but perhaps he in fact finds door handles sexual :censored::p
It’s the only explanation I can think of why a bloke would put up with this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think there’s any chance we’ve got it wrong & Stephen has no shame either? Maybe he actually loves all this weirdness, perhaps he gets off on her ‘sexy dances’ fanny flap talk & bizarre gurning :sick:
He seems normal but perhaps he in fact finds door handles sexual :censored::p
It’s the only explanation I can think of why a bloke would put up with this
I think your right who's husband in their right mind would video their wife doing the things that she does? They are both just odd and must find the same strange things funny.

Reactions: 4
I think he just does what he’s told 😜.

Seems the sort. She clearly wears the trousers!

Reactions: 11
Just seen her Disney dining plan ad on Facebook. It's on the official page of WDW resorts. They've either shopped her voice or she's doing her very best telephone voice as her accent is very soft!

She must've got a fair wack for that ad!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.