Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’ve thought the same and when they edit why don’t they blur peoples faces out?

Just checked the Disney vlog to see if she’d quickly edited it by blurring out the other kids faces but she hasn’t but I did see this comment 🤣
I’m going to start a petition, to stop sadmiddle aged women, from fan girling over sad middle aged woman! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I keep posting this on numerous posts, so sorry for repeating!
Vloggers do my head in, with their lack of respect for the people around them and feeling they have the right to include them in videos etc. I work with abused women and their children, some I work with have fled different parts of the country for safety. Imagine, somebody just happened to be watching a story etc and saw a child or ex partner in the background, all the details of where the instragrammer is, is included on the post. Wham!!! That person is no longer safe! Everything that has been done to prevent that situation can be completely destroyed in seconds.
I know this is extreme and the chance of it happening is low, but it could happen! Never, never upload a person without permission, and respect that.
Some of the woman don’t have their own social media purely because they can’t make a mistake and give away any details!
If you choose, Emma, to plaster your own children over the net, then so be it. But respect those who are less fortunate than you and are, possibly, facing a battle!
This!! I have a few hundred followers on my PRIVATE social media accounts and still avoid posting pictures of other people. Emma, a public figure who shares way too much of her life, throws a giant tantrum the other day about her address being available online but thinks it’s acceptable to share images and video of complete strangers with her 80,000 followers and the rest of the internet. The hypocrisy is strong with this one!

Reactions: 11
Emma buys a lot of crap, but do you think she takes a lot of it back? Is that maybe why she visits ‘loads of Home Bargains ALL OVER the midlands’, so the same shop doesn’t get sick of her returning everything? (And visiting different branches is not actually for the privacy of her address at all?)

After all, we know she doesn’t care about her address privacy as it is Still. On. The. Internet. (I’m using brummy’s way of typing here so she understands me).

And she also posts pictures of the kids in their school clothes, so that’s hardly maintaining their privacy is it 🙄

P.s. Brummy I am not sharing your address with this post, in case you think I am. I couldn’t care less where you live, but I do care that you put your children at risk by allowing your address to be so easily found using the details YOU share about your family. Sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes I’ve thought the same and when they edit why don’t they blur peoples faces out?

Just checked the Disney vlog to see if she’d quickly edited it by blurring out the other kids faces but she hasn’t but I did see this comment 🤣
Expect a huge influx of new tattle fans....Emma sent me this way as well!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
People kept asking on her insta where she was (that bouncy castle place). I noticed that Brummy wasn’t really replying (her kids and husband are with her, they probs want privacy). Someone finally posted it and a woman had written underneath ‘that’s right near me! I’ll run down to say hi!’ 😬

So another poster had put “this is exactly why she wasn’t saying where she was”. Brummy then replied saying “I think she was joking love” and sent a load of cry laugh emojis to the original commenter. Wtf, how bleeping rude?! She always bangs on about privacy and then when someone defends her politely against a potential weirdo, she takes the piss out of them with the stalker who ‘jokingly’ said they’d go and find her 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
People kept asking on her insta where she was (that bouncy castle place). I noticed that Brummy wasn’t really replying (her kids and husband are with her, they probs want privacy). Someone finally posted it and a woman had written underneath ‘that’s right near me! I’ll run down to say hi!’ 😬

So another poster had put “this is exactly why she wasn’t saying where she was”. Brummy then replied saying “I think she was joking love” and sent a load of cry laugh emojis to the original commenter. Wtf, how bleeping rude?! She always bangs on about privacy and then when someone defends her politely against a potential weirdo, she takes the piss out of them with the stalker who ‘jokingly’ said they’d go and find her 🙄🙄🙄
Its never going to be one of us who goes and finds her, its not us she needs to worry about. Its her fans who are more likely to be the psycho stalkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The vlogger who said she wants to bring Tattle down..I had a nose at her vlog which is boring AF and she has less than 500 subscribers but interestingly she spends a lot of time slagging off the Inghams. Pot, kettle and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The vlogger who said she wants to bring Tattle down..I had a nose at her vlog which is boring AF and she has less than 500 subscribers but interestingly she spends a lot of time slagging off the Inghams. Pot, kettle and all that!
I don’t get these muppets who try to bring gossi sites down, we aren’t doing anything wrong so there is no way to bring the site down.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get these muppets who try to bring gossi sites down, we aren’t doing anything wrong so there is no way to bring the site down.
Plus nobody would know about it if the vloggers themselves didn't read here then post about it to their followers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cloudflare don't give a damn about any websites they offer services to unless its obviously law breaking. Forums saying bad words isn't the criteria they look for. All this is going to do is annoy some people who review the information provided by that form. "abuse" in the technical world doesn't mean what they think it is.

Wow, 95 plus me 96 and it’s still getting more and more likes everyday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I wonder if that was set up by someone with a thread, or just a saddo superfan?! 🤣

• Haha

I was there this morning, it’s on my doorstep!
She didn’t say where she was, but she did tag the places and there is only 1 in Birmingham, so wouldn’t take much guessing.
The woman has double standards, obviously was lacking in engagement the other night, and needed something to get it going again.

Reactions: 10
Are her followers stupid? Apparently she’s confused them by doing her takeaway dance on a Sunday🙄 it ain’t rocket science!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are her followers stupid? Apparently she’s confused them by doing her takeaway dance on a Sunday🙄 it ain’t rocket science!
How arrogant must you be to think you are so hilarious that your 'dances' warrant saving?! My god. Side note- the design of her Instagram looks like something from the eighties. That a 5-year old created. And why does she think her make-up is good?! I'm ranting again 😂 Watching Real Housewives of Cheshire so feeling feisty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her makeup on her post asking what she should put on IGTV reminded me of Trixie Mattel 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.