Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s read yesterdayā€™s because we have just been told she works full time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if I sign up for the meet-ups I can call her a dick in person right?

Edit: canā€™t wait for this to be spun as a ā€œpeople on tattle want to protest my meet-upsā€ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the hell is she doing to the dishwasher for it to break twice?!

I also donā€™t understand how a former teacher can think what she is doing now is full time work....I could understand if she hadnā€™t ever had a ā€˜normalā€™ job but sheā€™s been a teacher, which requires hours upon hours of work!

Reactions: 10
As if! Isnā€™t she supposed to be educated? A Teacher but didnā€™t realise babies needed feeding in the night šŸ™„
I didnā€™t read any books either but I knew babies needed feeding in the night when I was about 10 šŸ¤”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is why I find her so immature. Sheā€™s always got to have a dig at what has been mentioned on here so again sheā€™s making it obvious she DOES read here.

She writes it into her post because she craves the attention of everyone then telling her how wonderful she is and to ignore the haters šŸ™„

Iā€™m sure if she was in a ā€˜properā€™ job full time she would be getting constant Disciplinary Action.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Relentless. What is she on about.
Unless she googled herself she would never come across this site.
And why does she just not get her manager or Stephen to block the site on her browsers?
Donā€™t read it if it upsets you that much. Other than calling her out for lying and exaggerating I canā€™t see much To be devastated about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow wow wow...I've been a brummymummy follower for the last year but in the last 2 weeks I have totally gone off her!! Everything she does is cringy! (THE DANCING WTF) but the lying over her address is what did it for me. I used to find some of her stuff funny and her kids are sweet, but really she doesn't have much to offer unless you enjoy strange dancing, middle aged Disney fanatics and awful spelling and grammar!

Just to add I'm new to tattle since being sent over here by Emma herself šŸ™„
Her content is sooooo boring šŸ˜“ Poor Steee

Reactions: 7
And her blog posts aren't fresh just regurgitated shite that she brings out every sodding year, because she has brain cells to think of new content!

Reactions: 6
Relentless. What is she on about.
Unless she googled herself she would never come across this site.
And why does she just not get her manager or Stephen to block the site on her browsers?
Donā€™t read it if it upsets you that much. Other than calling her out for lying and exaggerating I canā€™t see much To be devastated about.
Yes, relentless is an interesting word. Personally I have never said anything negative to Brummy directly and I assume a lot of people here are the same. Anyone that I have seen comment on her page always seem fairly reasonable and have dialled it back quite significantly to what they would post here. I could understand if we were over in ā€œher spaceā€ running our mouths on all of her posts, making it impossible for her and her followers to ignore us. But as a whole I think we just stay over here in our part of the internet (right down the back šŸ‘‹ HEY EMMA), venting the stuff that crosses our minds when we consume her content. Do yourself a favour bab and actually stay away from here and stop trying to make out that we are all assholes for having an opinion! āœŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I ask a question...does Stephen sleep in a bunk bed? Iā€™m struggling to work out where he sleeps if Ethan is in with Brummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma was great when her platform was all about making mums feel better about mothering and that there were tit times as well as the ace times.
I would have gone as far as to say she was my favourite mum to follow on Instagram when her content was about being a normal mum. Canā€™t relate to any of the stuff she posts now... Poundland tat, mugs, Disney, the crap TV she watches. Itā€™s so far from her roots. Such a shame as sheā€™s completely lost her USP.

Reactions: 15
I would have gone as far as to say she was my favourite mum to follow on Instagram when her content was about being a normal mum. Canā€™t relate to any of the stuff she posts now... Poundland tat, mugs, Disney, the crap TV she watches. Itā€™s so far from her roots. Such a shame as sheā€™s completely lost her USP.
I feel exactly the same tbh. Over the last 12 months her entire personality has changed beyond all recognition

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.