Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we honestly think that, given everywhere has booked up after lockdown and it being school holidays that the air b&b host had 2 spare days (especially as when I looked at it the other day it was booked for the next 2 nights).
I think more likely whoever was going in for 2 nights cancelled when they saw the state of Brighton during a PANDEMIC!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest story begging for subscribers - I feel sorry for her 😭 ENJOY YOUR FAMILY HOLIDAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She makes all these choices willingly. What a cheek to her followers. Get me my subscribers but I don’t value you enough to tell you where I am or what I’m doing

Reactions: 10
Please, all fellow tattlers....unsubscribe from her you tube if you havent already. Lets make that 173 even more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She makes all these choices willingly. What a cheek to her followers. Get me my subscribers but I don’t value you enough to tell you where I am or what I’m doing

I totally agree with you, I feel sorry for her family that on this holiday all she’s done is constantly post on Instagram and now she’s begging for YouTube subscribers - yes you’re close to milestone babs but worry about that when you get home 🙄

Reactions: 6
The subscribers she already has are yesterday's news...*yawn*

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with you, I feel sorry for her family that on this holiday all she’s done is constantly post on Instagram and now she’s begging for YouTube subscribers - yes you’re close to milestone babs but worry about that when you get home 🙄
Why she couldn’t wait until she was home on Monday is beyond me. 2 extra days and still you can’t put your bloody phone down.

You’re a disgrace

Oh. My. God. All the fuss about people talking about her home, where she lives, her house etc. But she did a full house tour as part of an AD for EDF. So showing everything in your house is ok so long as you’re being paid for it. Just not if anyone talks about your home without giving you money.

I don’t tend to watch her vlogs as that high pitch whine annoys me but the house tour vlog has annoyed me more.

Last edited:
So, in the story we called bullshit on about ste and the ice creams, she's got her tan shitwaters in shot. Yet in the ootd this morning she's wearing yellow ones. How many days has she been sitting on the image trying to think up a story to put over it?! 🤣

• Haha
The latest story begging for subscribers - I feel sorry for her 😭 ENJOY YOUR FAMILY HOLIDAY!
I can't believe she is begging for you tube subscribers during a family holiday. Babs when you read here please reassess your life. That is so sad. Put your phone away and have your holiday, take a few photos and share them when you get back. This isn't me being mean, this is me thinking of your children and their memories of their childhood holidays, mum glued to her phone!!
Someone else I follow said today she unfollows people she sees begging for likes, subscribes etc

• Heart
Reactions: 15
... and begging for them while she's out for a meal with her REAL LIFE FAMILY! :rolleyes:
If she didn't block people, lie, exaggerate or act like an idiot she'd have reached that a while back.

• Sad
Bless my husband did the grocery shop after werk today and he's cooking fajitas.... I've only just clocked what day it is too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Ste is nowhere to be seen I’m hoping he’s having a Brighton “The Hangover” Experience, he’s gone awol & cant remember who or where he is for 24hrs? That’s why they’ve stayed on for another few days 😉

• Haha
I reckon Ste is living his best life in Brighton with Mark Ferris (Zoe’s Bessie).
I need to see the photoshopped photo lol. If I didn’t see it it didn’t happen.
Also happy fajita Friday guyzzzzz. Got me fancy peppers, fancy shredded iceberg... I’m a fancy lady, so much so I’m rewashing my undies in the bathroom sink for tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being that desperate that you're begging for subscribers while on holiday!!
Imagine being THAT person 😣

BTW guys,,,, I'm loving all the Avatars 🙌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.