Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of yesterday’s terrible explosion in Beirut from Babs today or last night. Why am I not surprised. Why doesn’t she read or watch the news and get her head out of the clouds?

Reactions: 11
She was obviously still reading tattle after the bathroom breakdown - DLP vlog part 2

“we’re always together aren’t we Ethan”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No mention of yesterday’s terrible explosion in Beirut from Babs today or last night. Why am I not surprised. Why doesn’t she read or watch the news and get her head out of the clouds?
Personally I don’t think influencers need to comment on every news story as it comes across as so disingenuous and just ticks a box for them. But then I also think they don’t need to tell us half the stuff they do 😆

Reactions: 23
I really can't think of anyone that posts as often as Babs. Several times, every single day. (Unless post meltdown of course).

Reactions: 7
I’ve just read an article where covid cases have doubled In Brum in the last 14 days. Meltdown in 5,4,3,2,1........

Personally I don’t think influencers need to comment on every news story as it comes across as so disingenuous and just ticks a box for them. But then I also think they don’t need to tell us half the stuff they do 😆
I do agree with you on this.
I don't need to hear these brainless idiots trying to sound sincere about real tragedies in life. They'd only hash it up.

Reactions: 19
I do agree with you on this.
I don't need to hear these brainless idiots trying to sound sincere about real tragedies in life. They'd only hash it up.
You’re right, and Babs is the kweeen of fake empathy, but I think she should at least say something along the lines of ‘ i know there are some very sad and scary things happening in the world right now, but I’m just going to carry on as normal so you can come and watch me on insta for a bit of light hearted fluff’.

She has always banged on about her masters and being a successful department leader etc. but she comes across as an ignorant moron🙄

Reactions: 13
You’re right, and Babs is the kweeen of fake empathy, but I think she should at least say something along the lines of ‘ i know there are some very sad and scary things happening in the world right now, but I’m just going to carry on as normal so you can come and watch me on insta for a bit of light hearted fluff’.

She has always banged on about her masters and being a successful department leader etc. but she comes across as an ignorant moron🙄
She is the definition of ignorant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

We are yet to see this intelligent woman she claims to be. If coming across as somebody of average intelligence is a business plan to be relatable and approachable then she's doing a good job, but her legacy will be that. Woman of average intelligence with a mediocre pamphlet and photos and videos showing her interest in tat and tantrums. I'd be interested for her to share some thoughts from her masters dissertation, but I doubt she cares about what she wrote, it was just a novelty degree to her.

Awards and degrees are meaningless when the person clearly has no skill or talent

• Heart
Her latest DLP vlog is so full of half-information and mis-truths. It’s as pointless as her Poundland tat hauls. Not that I was expecting any different, but the level of laziness in it is astounding.

I’ve just read an article where covid cases have doubled In Brum in the last 14 days. Meltdown in 5,4,3,2,1........
People in Brighton will probably hear her thundering fully clothed towards the nearest shower, followed shortly after by wailing filling the air about her anxiety and how she can’t cope with any more home schooling despite being formally recognised as the worlds best teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest DLP vlog is so full of half-information and mis-truths. It’s as pointless as her Poundland tat hauls. Not that I was expecting any different, but the level of laziness in it is astounding.
[/QUOTE
I thought exactly the same. I don’t usually watch her vlogs anymore but thought I would watch as we like DLP and was interested to see the changes.

what did I learn, not a lot really except there is a lot of hand sanitisers, you have to wear a mask but children don’t, the queues are shorter. You can’t hug characters but there are lots of characters out, Stephen is good at driving on the other side of the road and that the Newport Bay HOTEL is is not SELF CATERING and does not have a fridge!! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Even the babettes are giving her location away now. 🤣
Does that mean we won’t get a new bathroom meltdown because she can’t blame horrible people on horrible gossip sites? 🤣😢😢😢
Oh she will still say it was here that gave the game away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she will still say it was here that gave the game away.
It was only Babs who chose to share photos of her accommodation and the surrounding area. She could've chosen not to share...but even then some public theme park Instagram account could've filmed her and her family entering the lollipop shop and revealed her location.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just keep thinking how happy our Ste must be,,,,,, she calls Disney "Home" but I bet he's just as at "Home" in Brighton 🤣🤣🤣
#savestephen

• Haha
I follow someone who has been on holiday in Brighton the past few days and they did some helpful stories about what restaurants are like when you go in, what extra precautions have been taken around the area etc.
We get none of that from Babs. If she’s going to post it needs to be informative, otherwise it’s just showing off isn’t it really?

Reactions: 12
I find the mentality of wanting to pick up the camera and film yourself unwashed, yawning and looking rough to thousands of people so strange. A ‘career’ where you announce to strangers that you’re about to have a cup of tea?! Just verbal diarrhoea every single day.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.