Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's openly admitted in a vlog that she hates it. I think Nanny San quoted it or something and babs said something about not liking it because she has taste. I'm not sure but I think it was in the IKEA vlog.
I’m surprised, the same totally unfunny and vulgar ‘humour’ 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this isn't allowed on here,,,,,
This is not just a "Willy Lolly" - it has a hand around it!!! And look 👀 what is next to it!!!!!
She's an utter nightmare!
I just clicked through didn’t look at it properly, didn’t read the caption. Genuinely though it was Mr Blobby 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is not just a "Willy Lolly" - it has a hand around it!!! And look 👀 what is next to it!!!!!
She has such schoolboy humour and is so uncouth and vulgar. It's really not funny...

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion - Brighton, make waaay for kween Conwayyy come a long waaay from Birmingham central

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe the kids didn’t really see it and she’s provoking us. Alternatively she seems to be getting off on showing what an edgy parent she is...showing kids looking at willies and listening to soundtracks with swearing etc.

She's openly admitted in a vlog that she hates it. I think Nanny San quoted it or something and babs said something about not liking it because she has taste. I'm not sure but I think it was in the IKEA vlog.
Ha! She tries to pretend she has taste and is so middle class but actually she comes across as a right chav.

Reactions: 14
Maybe the kids didn’t really see it and she’s provoking us. Alternatively she seems to be getting off on showing what an edgy parent she is...showing kids looking at willies and listening to soundtracks with swearing etc.
I've absolutely no doubt that the kids were ushered away from this quickly, or didn't even see it!
Its her totally atrocious attempt at content 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's like a teenager the way she's acting. I bet when I was 13 I would have laughed at a penis lolly but in in my 39s know, it's really not that funny at all. She needs to grow up or more so stop thinking this is content we want to see.

Reactions: 15
The only people who find willy lollies genuinely amusing are people who haven’t seen a real one in years. Probably because it’s tucked away in Harry Potter bedding in a different bedroom...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jeeezzzz the cost of that per night, she could have gone back to DLP for a few days. Tell us more about that meagre wage again babs?!
Also found her accommodation scarily quickly. Added two search filters (location and bedrooms) and it’s the third property. Very scary indeed.

Reactions: 7
Why is she insinuating that her pre teen daughter and 7 year old son were “over the moon” to see a penis lolly top with a hand round it???! Something concerning and seriously not right there...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm really happy for her, Stephen and the kids. They're making great memories. This is probably the holiday where they educate them about sex. I hope she's using the projector to show them a sex education PowerPoint, be a shame to miss such an opportunity...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not a sandal tan it’s a ‘saltwater sandal tan’ don’t you know. I don’t know why she wants is to know that she has saltwater sandals, they are the most disgusting item of footwear I have ever encountered, apart from crocs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe I’ve wasted 30 mins of my life watching That utter drivel on her channel. She’s just the most boring and monotone person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her feet are SO puffy in that sandal tan pic. Again another thing she seems to think others dont have watch tan lines or feet tans, doesnt everyone get them if they wear the same shoes 8million days in a row

• Sick
her feet are SO puffy in that sandal tan pic. Again another thing she seems to think others dont have watch tan lines or feet tans, doesnt everyone get them if they wear the same shoes 8million days in a row
She literally just brain dumps any thought that enters her head onto her stories because she thinks it adds to her "relatabilty". It doesn't. If Erin is chatting to Stephen, why is she not using this bit of time to chat to Ethan instead of her phone!?
I still can't believe that they have gone away twice in quick succession. If you want/can afford to go away and are comfortable doing so- fabulous! Do it! God knows we all need something to look forward to and a change of scene would be welcome for a lot of us. But ffs, do it RESPONSIBLY!!! We had a week in Scotland booked pre-covid, and after much back and forth and waiting-and-seeing, we are going. But we've already scaled back what we are doing while there, and my husband has told his company that he will work from home the week after, so we can isolate ourselves. They didn't even pretend to be isolating when they returned from DLP knowing that they'd be inflicting themselves on a UK tourist hotspot very shortly after, and they will get back from this trip and again take no precautions whatsoever!! And the most irritating thing is, if we end up in another lockdown, Babatha will be once more riddled with anxiety and whining about homeschooling without any thought for the fact that she irresponsibly went flitting off all over the place the second she was able to! Also, unless she has been diagnosed with anxiety, I wish she would stop using the word. We all have things/situations that make us anxious. It is not the same as having anxiety!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think her feet are fabulous. She could actually be a foot model. She could model for lollipops. Imagine, her foot lolly could appear right next to her family's favourite masturbating penis lollipop that she showed us last night. She'd have really made it big time

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.