Brummy Mummy #30 She’s messed up her packing & her burnt rack’s now crackling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MrsBriggs for the thread title!

RECAP thanks to @Chortle007

Story so far: Emma has been caught lying on numerous occasions. She was more interested in hiding her location for a week away than she was for her actual home. She is giving poor Ethan a complex but emphasizing his different-ness, and not giving him a chance to speak. She is exploiting the kids all over the gram and YouTube to try and earn money. And she basically is a lazy slob who doesn't do more, unyet the same old content gets churned out and somehow the Babette's Re still fawning over her....? Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah: and we all reckon Ste is as straight as a roundabout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She could've messed up her pant numbers because she already packed the rest for the big secret house move

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Ste breathed a sigh of relief as he ran out the house this morning! But then he’ll have to come home and clear up all the mess they’ve made, cook dinner, wash up and supervise bedtime as she’s had such a hard day being at home with the kids ALL BY HERSELF for the first time in months.

Reactions: 18
My husband was once off sick for 7 months with a bad back. I hated him being at home! He messed up my routine. I rejoiced when he went back to work!

She can't cope mothering on her own but I'm sure Nanny San will be helping out to give her time to 'werk'.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s realised (having read here) that she’s completely emasculated Steven and has previously portrayed their marriage as a friendship at best. She’s pedalling hard now to ‘prove’ that’s not the case 🙄 Unfortunately she succeeds in getting the tone wrong every damn time. The latest stories of her crying over his 9-5 office job are ridiculous. If you’re that heartbroken that he’s leaving the house for a few hours, why not have a nice breakfast together spending a bit of time alone, rather than talking at strangers on the internet?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I must say that I have never cried about my husband going to work... but then again we spend lots of time together in the evenings after we have both fed, bathed and put the kids to bed, together... but if I was sad about him leaving we would be having a snuggle in bed, and then probably a “cheeky” (hate that word 🤢) shower together. We’d go out and have breakfast with the kids and then we would all go and give him a great big goodbye as he left the house. What I would definitely not be doing is sitting in MY bedroom, sulking into my phone for a bunch of people I don’t know. It’s just so weird. Go and actually experience your life instead of talking about it on the internet. It’s really not healthy... no wonder Emma struggles so much with it.

Reactions: 21
I don't know why she says Ste hates Social Media when he has a Facebook account?

She definitely wrote 'love you Stephen' because it's been mentioned on here she never says it, only says how him and the kids love her.

Reactions: 15
I don't know why she says Ste hates Social Media when he has a Facebook account?

She definitely wrote 'love you Stephen' because it's been mentioned on here she never says it, only says how him and the kids love her.
I’m actually surprised it didn’t say “I know you love me so much Stephen”. Would have been far more on brand for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Story so far: Emma has been caught lying on numerous occasions. She was more interested in hiding her location for a week away than she was for her actual home. She is giving poor Ethan a complex but emphasizing his different-ness, and not giving him a chance to speak. She is exploiting the kids all over the gram and YouTube to try and earn money. And she basically is a lazy slob who doesn't do much, unyet the same old content gets churned out and somehow the Babette's are still fawning over her....? Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah: and we all reckon Ste is as straight as a roundabout.

Reactions: 6
Isn't Ste his own boss, surely he could have strung out workings from home if he wanted too. He clearly wanted out of that house.

Reactions: 9
Isn't Ste his own boss, surely he could have strung out workings from home if he wanted too. He clearly wanted out of that house.
She mentioned last year he got a new job and presumably went to work for someone which is odd when he was previously self employed and his own boss but the new company must be a great place to work as he seems to take holiday whenever he wants and for as much time as he wants and days off here and there.

I think he also works for babs!

Reactions: 9
"tonight will be full of family chat and laughter catching up on your days"

Pffft - clearly hasn't been following Babs for very long if thats how they think they spend their evenings.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
10.08.20 Emma Conway - Crying, sobbing, heartbroken that her husband has gone back to work.

10.08.20 Also Emma Conway - "Ding Dong" - Ooh, mail,,,,,,
Whats in the box, ooh ooh ooh, whats in the box 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Cheered up then Bab!? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An email!!!!!
An email!
Who's husband bleeping emails them?
Mine calls, texts or WhatsApp's me 🙄🤣🤣
An email, this is a business arrangement lol
My other half wouldn’t be sending an email at 7am as he knows I can look after the kids all by myself. I’d get a text mid morning and depending what we were doing I may send him funny photos from throughout the day. If I’m off work that is.

Reactions: 12
TLDR:

Went on a super secret holiday to Brighton.
Shared her and Ste “divide and conquer” the kids so still sleep separately on holidays.
Had a beach breakfast with her favourite child, didn’t mark her Regattaaaaa bottles as gifted.
Burned herself to a crisp because she “forgot to put on sunblock”.
Found a willy lolly and behaved like a teenager over it.
Far too many photos of her feet and shitwater sandals.
Kept trying to push that Ste is sexy :sick:
Shared many stories with Erin but poor Ethan got told to “hurry up” with his magic trick.
Interesting outfit choices from her but the rank swimming costume is still going strong.
Self centered post about another ex and how it’s affected her body confidence. Babette’s give her an ego boost.
Couldn’t keep her lies straight, hair up vs hair down.
No congratulations to Louise Pentland on her new book and Lorraine appearance.
Owners offered to have them stay another 2 days due to a magical cancellation.
Didn’t pack enough pants, ended up hand washing them and drying them on the bathtub.
Ste got ice cream on his hairy chest (probably to try and attract a nice man).
Her back hurt from “a different bed” aka “lying on a pebble beach all day”.
Compared herself to Pamela Anderson leading to an excellent profile picture for many users on here.
Wasn’t quite herself on Saturday, we speculated on Ste potentially leaving her.
Terrible Moana tiktok featuring her “coconuts”.
Shared that it wasn’t gifted and they paid £800 for this holiday.
We had a mysterious “Luce” commentator telling a poster off (couldn’t find who it was) for comparing Bab’s body to another instagrammer
Came home and moaned about the washing.
Cried about Ste going back to work.
Ste finally escaped back to work (last spotted running down the road yelling “FREEDOM!”)

I think that’s all of it, if I’ve missed anything glaringly obvious let me know!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
10.08.20 Emma Conway - Crying, sobbing, heartbroken that her husband has gone back to work.

10.08.20 Also Emma Conway - "Ding Dong" - Ooh, mail,,,,,,
Whats in the box, ooh ooh ooh, whats in the box 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Cheered up then Bab!? 😡
All about the goods. She’s so bloody materialistic and that print is something you’d put in a kids room

Also do me a bloody favour babs, keep to shitwater sandals, and leave off Birkenstock’s - you’ve already ruined converse high tops for me

You can also keep your crappy chunky boot

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.