Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a part of me that thinks Stephen is so on the outside of that tight little unit of 3....not going to lie ..it really bugged me when she did the handprint canvasses with the kids and it was Erin,Ethan and Mummy and not one for Daddy.Why not wait till he was around and do a joint one with mummy and daddy together.I expect he doesn’t want to be a part of a lot of her tit but when you think all he does for those children and then she leaves him out of sentimental things as if on purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think it's that unless they've been aware of me for a really long time, because I have different photos on there. I think it's from a comment I've left on her insta and them somehow finding my husband's insta, which isn't private, and seeing my comments on his account, and then finding his fb and then finding me.

I think Instagram links accounts to other accounts and suggests them.
How's Paris?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is a part of me that thinks Stephen is so on the outside of that tight little unit of 3....not going to lie ..it really bugged me when she did the handprint canvasses with the kids and it was Erin,Ethan and Mummy and not one for Daddy.Why not wait till he was around and do a joint one with mummy and daddy together.I expect he doesn’t want to be a part of a lot of her tit but when you think all he does for those children and then she leaves him out of sentimental things as if on purpose.
She said she needed to get him a bigger canvas, after seeing his slenderman fingers in the topless pic I can believe it! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think it's that unless they've been aware of me for a really long time, because I have different photos on there. I think it's from a comment I've left on her insta and them somehow finding my husband's insta, which isn't private, and seeing my comments on his account, and then finding his fb and then finding me.

I think Instagram links accounts to other accounts and suggests them.
If your Instagram is private then people who aren’t following you can’t click on your followers to see who you follow or whose following you. Your insta would have to be public like your husbands. Why does your husband have a public insta?

You must have left quite a nasty comment for someone to go to these extremes? Just keep it on Tattle.

Did anyone else receive messages?
No but then I don’t comment on her insta or like anything on there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If your Instagram is private then people who aren’t following you can’t click on your followers to see who you follow or whose following you. Your insta would have to be public like your husbands. Why does your husband have a public insta?

You must have left quite a nasty comment for someone to go to these extremes? Just keep it on Tattle.

No but then I don’t comment on her insta or like anything on there 🤷‍♀️
Seems elaborate to go through one persons insta and find someone they’re related too and message them too....
if the person’s got the screen shots and can cover up there old username the 20 clever ladies would be less suspicious of said story, we all like a receipt on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha! No! I’m genuinely intrigued whether they’re still friends? I stopped watching YouTube about a year ago. Their utter laziness is infuriating.
They don’t appear to be friends anymore and Louise certainly didn’t advertise babs pamphlet for her!

I imagine Louise was relieved to lose her stalker 😜

Reactions: 7
Haha! No! I’m genuinely intrigued whether they’re still friends? I stopped watching YouTube about a year ago. Their utter laziness is infuriating.
And yet you're a new account and it's the first thing to ask about....like many other new accounts this weekend.

Reactions: 11
I'm sceptical because the comment that I left on her YT that drove me to tattle was posted under my full name and with my photo and I've not heard a peep. Though equally, she'd be taken to court quicker than she can shake her manky prawn crackers if she tried anything with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Babs may visit the Moulin Rouge whilst she's there to show them her prawn cracker dance from her highlights tab! 💃💃💃💃

Where's all my soul tatlas?
Lemme hear ya'll flow, tatlas
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, flow tatla
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, go tatla

She met Mickey Mouse down in Ol' Disneyland
Social distancing on the street.
He said 'Hello, hey Babs, dya want some Old El Paso?'
Oh? Uh-oh.

Mickey, Minnie, ya ya da da
Mickey, Minnie, ya ya here.
Mocha hot cock drinking station.
Have a Pimms N Lemonade.

🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷
Absolutely brilliant!!!! 👏👏👏
Ah, this thread has given me so many laughs these last few days. You guys are so funny (and insanely clever obvs) I love all the in-jokes ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.