Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet you're a new account and it's the first thing to ask about....like many other new accounts this weekend.
🤣🤣🤣 this was the first post I did too ....it had bugged me too....I may have to retire to my bed soon,my 2 year old language teacher really pushed me today ..it was a language I have never heard before but he seemed to enjoyed listening to it on a loop 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope. On here? Can you say more?
No I haven’t got any (although brummy has messaged my personal email dress a couple months back when she didn’t like a comment I wrote on her blog, what I did was call her out for posting false information about something disney related and she didn’t like that one bit.

A couple of people On here said in the past couple of days they had received weird messages. Just wondered if there had been any more!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
When I think about the Tattle 20 all I can see in my mind’s eye is the girls of St Trinians!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No I haven’t got any (although brummy has messaged my personal email dress a couple months back when she didn’t like a comment I wrote on her blog, what I did was call her out for posting false information about something disney related and she didn’t like that one bit.

A couple of people On here said in the past couple of days they had received weird messages. Just wondered if there had been any more!
Pictures or it didn’t happen! 🧾 🧾 🧾

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Notice she didn’t address any of the criticisms because she never does! She says she willing to learn but then uses language to confirm she doesn’t actually want to. It also reads as someone playing at being professional and failing.

Reactions: 9
She had absolutely no right to email your personal email address about a comment you left on her public blog!!

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure what the purpose of that email to you was other than an attempt to boost her ego. Really unprofessional

Is this her attempt at customer service? I'm going to say she needs to hire someone else for that job because she has come across as rude and very passive aggressive

If your criticism was unhelpful to her, isn't what she did just as unhelpful to her. She cannot let anything go. She must not be able to rest until she feels like she's won. Shows how insecure she is...

I don't think it's that unless they've been aware of me for a really long time, because I have different photos on there. I think it's from a comment I've left on her insta and them somehow finding my husband's insta, which isn't private, and seeing my comments on his account, and then finding his fb and then finding me.

I think Instagram links accounts to other accounts and suggests them.
Who do you think this 'them' is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So let me get this right.. Emma is going to exact revenge (or threaten it through a new member on here with some elaborate cautionary tales) by dobbing us into our husbands? Maybe we have it all wrong and this is actually how she imagines the Tattle 20.

8F309303-804B-4CF5-9946-4B8DDCDD38E1.jpeg

My husband knows I comment on here and understands that I am a grown up human with opinions about the world. He is only embarrassed that I was hoodwinked by these people in the first place.

On a serious note though, what if some people’s husbands aren’t so cool and threaten to (or god forbid, actually do) smash their partner’s face in? (Emma’s words not mine). What if a message from Emma or one of her “associates” puts another woman in immediate danger with an abusive spouse? She might think she knows people because she’s done a bit of Facebook stalking during her latest trip of a lifetime, but she really knows nothing about anyone on here because we don’t share every minute of our lives on social media. I just hope she thinks about her next move very carefully before she outs anybody who has made a conscious decision to keep their identity private, a notion that would be completely foreign to somebody like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
yes we will all be waiting tomorrow for the latest drama...in our pyjamas, wrapped in manky blankets of course 🤣🤣
I didn’t dream it.... but she’s on stories 🤣
Just refer me to MysticHankMcPrank from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.