Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweacle

We’ll find out about her house move when she goes to the papers with it and blames us. “BRITISH BLOGGER FORCED TO MOVE HOUSE AFTER “HATE” FORUM PUBLISHES HER ADDRESS” or some shite like that
Hit the nail on the head there. She’s already given the impression of this. When in fact it’s to do with school intakes. The issue is she will never see any wrongdoing in herself. Ever. Her followers are numbers, the higher the number, the more she thinks of herself.

Tweacle please don’t leave us hanging ...tell us more ! Why is it all about Erin and not Ethan??
She’s feels Erin has a gift, regarding the whole singing / acting thing. Which is what she always wanted for herself but could never quite get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Has anyone ever noticed that EVERY Saturday when she posts the Danish Pastries of dreams for breakfast she HAS GOT to point out that Ste is having a lie in?!!! Every. Single. Week.
It really sticks in her claw that one day a week he has a lie in, when, by her own admission, he is up getting those kids fed and ready every other day while she's in her sweaty pit on Insta Stories.
Sorry, bit random but it annoys the life out of me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Slightly unrelated to current chat but I happened to look on Nanny San's insta today and noticed her bio states she's BM2's Mom but no mention of Claire?

If that was my parent I would be devastated

• Wow
  • Haha

2020two

Chatty Member
so. Bloody. Fake. “Feels awks” I’d be mortified if I melted down worse than a toddler because someone “spoilt” my crappy tik tok montage of going to DLP. Here’s the thing the tik tok was crap you shoulda just said “for once my fam come first see ya on the other side”

even grinch takes a day off a week - I bloody dislike her but she has a day off 🤷🏼‍♀️
Read this and thought well yes the Grinch has pretty much every day off other than Christmas?? And realised you mean Hinch don't you, not the actual Grinch 😂 I need more sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
So, as BM’s Nemesis Neighbour from Hell, I’m obviously blocked & have to access her posts by ‘other means.’
Just been reading through the comments to her current “Talking Heads” monologue in the salle de bain (Alan Bennett sadly shaking his head.....).
I am totally shooketh by the number of people who believe she ‘works hard’.
In fact, I’d really like to speak to these people, nicely I might add, & ask them how they’ve come to this conclusion. I am truly flabbergasted by this & worry about the mentality of these people!
Oh, & loved the Babette who claims we’re all very ill - don’t know if she means physically or mentally 🤒🤪
Back to the asylum eh Tattlers 👍🏻

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I'm sceptical because the comment that I left on her YT that drove me to tattle was posted under my full name and with my photo and I've not heard a peep. Though equally, she'd be taken to court quicker than she can shake her manky prawn crackers if she tried anything with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I really don't think it is appropriate to use #challengeaccepted to turn it to being about how her son thinks she looks good in a dressing gown. This movement was started to highlight women being murdered in Turkey. This kind of post trivalises it.

She obviously needed that validation from strangers telling her she deserved her Disney Trip. Despite claiming to be mortified by her crying on stories she has mentioned it several times since the event. She reminds me of the Sally Fields Oscar acceptance 'you love me, you really love me' speech.

And it looks like brummy no mates wasn’t even nominated as she doesn’t mention anyone. Just a photo and bandwagon. Hope she admits fault for once without blaming anyone else. She should look into things before jumping on but she’s obsessed with attention and getting noticed, trying to prove how wonderful she is and how adored she is (what’s that all about?!)

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I dont want to keep coming back to Fajita-gate BUT why in all her food ads does she sit by a coffee table in the middle of the living room? They have a proper table i would much rather see her eating them there OR even on the sofa but crouching round a random tiny table confuses me endlessly
You come back to Fajita gate as many times as you like,,,,,, its been a real highlight of 2020 so far 🤣🤣🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I don't get the Disney thing either. I have been to two of them once and really enjoyed it but it's a great theme park to me. Nothing 'magical' about it - it's just a money making marketing machine. I appreciate I seem to be in the minority with this though.
I feel the same. If people like it & feel the magic then I’m happy for them.
But, some person dressed up as Donald Duck chasing me down the street - puts the fear of god into me 😱

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Why waste your holiday tracking people down from Tattle?! Very weird. Also, she is a business account, she is saleswoman and open to criticism. Imagine if all companies went tracking down people who gave negative reviews on a third party site. She needs to stop looking on here... and also being so vulgar on her posts 🤢

Memmy

VIP Member
Why isn't she blaming the estate agency for putting her house listing publicly online with photos of each room that even still had family frames all around with her face in them? Why didn't she ask the agency to do a photos on request format?

Then, why isn't she blaming that public theme park Instagram account for photographing her and her family at DLP and sharing it publicly?

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Newport Bay is the second most expensive hotel on Disney property - a WORLD away from being bloody self catering

• Angry
  • Wow

Shalulah

She’s an actual narcissist, always playing the victim, unable to take any constructive criticism, the whole ‘me me me’ attitude.
My best friends nan was admitted to hospital today with covid, the whole family now has to isolate and my best friend has not long had a baby so she will be on her own with a 5 year old and a new born. They did everything right, stayed away from each other til Boris said we could all form bubbles, they have all had shopping delivered so they didn’t need to go out, they’ve all worn masks around each other and washed their hands and sanitised and it’s still happened.
This is still a thing babs. You are not immune because you’re in Disney. I’m just so angry that she acted the way she did and now has come back all blasé about the whole thing. ITS STILL SCARY EVEN WITH A MASK YOU STUPID WOMAN

• Sad

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Do you know, I think her "come back" stories have annoyed me more than 20 insanely clever women, Fajitagate, and the ensuing drama- because it's just shown how fucking fake it all was.

Tweacle

I’m certain I’m not Ste. Who by the way isn’t as put upon as you may think. It’s all smoke and mirrors. End game is fame. Be it through her or the child wonder ! She’s very good at turning on the tears when she needs to. Loves playing a victim. And will go out of her way to knock down anyone who dares to try stop her. When someone has almost no friends in real life, you have to wonder why ?

• Wow
  • Heart