Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GildedButterfly

So her babettes are now on “troll” lookout.
How about if she looked into something before jumping on the band wagon she wouldn’t have this problem.

The babettes really are bab struck 🤦🏼‍♀️
Feed the trolls? Pointing out that she did a self serving post rather than reference the situation its suppose to highlight and bring attention to? Thats a trolling comment? Right ...

How can you argue logic with a person that believes anything beyond ass kissing is considered trolling?

Show me an intelligent Babette and I'll show you a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

houseofhoop

VIP Member
My husband is fully aware that I comment on here, in fact a lot of what is said here he agrees with. I am my own person and Emma has been extremely naive if she has posted something along the lines of ‘telling husbands’. What does she think this is? The 1950s? The school playground? Fuck my life Emma, we are not owned by our husband who tell us what our opinions are 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
Never mind all the side issues that go with domestic abuse (which as we’ve seen in the past Emma seems to find amusing) and what that could mean for wives whose husbands abuse them.
This is deeply worrying

Memmy

VIP Member
Yes there has! Someone having a dig at me then disappeared after saying "so she needs to tell a bunch of strangers she's not having a Chinese for tea!" There's been a few suspect account's but I don't think they're Babs, she'll genuinely be too busy stalking Mickey & Minnie!!
I suspected a Nanny San type figure was controlling the account called ReginaPhalange

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't think it's that unless they've been aware of me for a really long time, because I have different photos on there. I think it's from a comment I've left on her insta and them somehow finding my husband's insta, which isn't private, and seeing my comments on his account, and then finding his fb and then finding me.

I think Instagram links accounts to other accounts and suggests them.
How's Paris?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Hovis91

She is not in tune with most people.She was very lucky ,she continued to make lots of money during lockdown with her crappy Ads and now throwing it in people faces how many holidays she has got booked for this year.Most people have lost so much money whilst either being furloughed or loosing their jobs.One of my kids is self employed and I have had to pay their wages for the last three months just for them to be able to pay all their monthly outgoings and commitments....she needs to start thinking about what people have faced and continue to face at the minute.Dont rub it in,try being a bit more humble Babs and maybe think about giving back !

She copies everyones tiktoks...I watched Rosie Ramsey ( who I really like ) do the hands in the pants dance .... couple of hours later there’s Babs doing it as well and almost taking credit for it .

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Plastic glass 😂😂😂 erm plastic or glass as another tattler said it’s bloody Perspex

watching the shit show unfold this morning I think we are the ones being trolled 😂😂
And hand sanitiser when you enter and exit rides - you mean like all shops in Brum bab?!

• Haha
F34E5183-E6E3-4778-9F77-151054496189.jpeg
B9A62697-3C5A-42DB-93CF-68D28F92DFCB.jpeg

For those blocked. 🙄🙄🙄
She’s mortified she was upset? So she should be. Causing so much drama over nothing and then leaving her poor sheep worrying about her all weekend. What a cock.

• Haha
  • Sick

Crapbagchrissie

I can’t afford Haven - more a John Fowler me and my meagre wage
Nope me either. I just try to make friends with people with holiday homes!

I'm trying to get in with that Richard Branson bloke as I've heard he has a really nice one

Last edited:
  • Haha

Catherine_the_great

I can’t even talk about the #challengeaccepted mess because it’s getting me so angry.
I will however rant about her Disney tips on her Disney account. You can’t even see the markers for characters or queues etc because it all photos of them (mainly the kids). If you’re trying to share tips for people on what the parks are like just now surely you’d take clear pictures of all the warnings/measures in place? She just misses the mark with EVERYTHING. I do genuinely think she needs to take an extended period of time away from social media, it’s a car crash waiting to happen.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Just a fb egg. No clue who she is.

I think they've looked at my social media and connected me to my husband - i comment all the time on his stuff so can only assume that's it. Otherwise I have no clue.

Yep, screenshots from here, from earlier threads.

Already reported the message. Blocked the person on fb as I imagine it's not their real account, just a stooge to do this.

Husband probably reading this! Hi!!!! 👋
I just don’t understand how someone can find you on Facebook from here? Was your Name the same or what? Confused by it all

waywithwords

The DLP vlog will be interesting to watch. I don’t normally watch her videos unless I’m having trouble dropping off to sleep. I think I might make an exception for this one 😂
GPs are now prescribing the recent clearing the shoe cupboard video for those suffering with insomnia.

True fact.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why is she so vulgar.
Why has her come back message got to involve her and a mum trump! FFS!!!!
Its ALL been done for attention. Pure and Simple. Id like to bet that 99% of the Babette's hadn't even realised she'd gone!!

Memmy

VIP Member
Maybe she has a numb anus too? 🦆

She's 'mortified' because no Insta mums came to her support. She's extremely embarrassed

• Haha

AB5202

Hi guys, this is my first post on here after reading for a while, but after the crying on the bathroom floor story I just had to join in! As someone from Birmingham myself I don’t think she sells Birmingham at all, also really hoping her next move is nowhere by me!!!! Thanks for always keeping me entertained on here, glad I finally plucked up the courage to make my first comment 😊

i go away for a few hours and I come back and the atmosphere has changed, what’s gone off.....it’s as miserable as a certain bathroom in a hotel in Disneyland Paris on a Saturday morning 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hovis91

I bet Emma is doing her best to figure out who is Tweacle ...bet she is fuming 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha